Mock
DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC (/thread-14439.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 09-30-2022

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 09-30-2022

(09-30-2022, 06:32 AM)Duchess Wrote: Why would the Feds purposely try to create a recession to fight inflation when inflation is happening around the world? This seems senseless to me, but having said that, I don't really know how any of this works.

More like a depression at this point, but they don't use that word anymore. Too harsh.

They created the Great Depression, and every boom-bust cycle since. They refer to these as the "business cycle" but it should be called what it really is: the central banking cycle.

Having control of money is the ultimate power. Think about what you could do if you had control of a nation's money supply. The only limitation would be your imagination. Every time we go through this shit there's a massive transfer of wealth from the middle class to the financial elite, who were entrusted with this power under the pretext that they would prevent this sort of thing from happening. Guess what -- they lied.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 10-01-2022

I'm sick of their shit--both sides. Democrats had an opportunity to do something about buying & selling stock while they are in positions of power and they choose to put it off again. I don't see much of anything about that in the news. Everyone should care about this. It's wrong. These bitches have oversight on this, they know what is going on behind the scenes and they continue to buy & sell. It makes me so fuckin' irate. One rule for everyone, you muthafuckas.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 10-15-2022

[Image: FfDEnT4VQAApY-n?format=jpg&name=medium]

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 10-15-2022

It's turrible, I tell ya.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Rootilda2 - 10-15-2022

Lauren Boebert is the rep for my district and she pulls the same crap. Although it seems to be pretty common among R politicians.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 10-15-2022

I don't know how her & MTG got their positions. Seriously. Why would anyone want that kind of crap representing them? It boggles the mind.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - BigMark - 10-15-2022

its common against all politicians, are you daft...

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Rootilda2 - 10-15-2022

Well it would be, maybe, if Republicans ever did anything that benefited their constituents or infrastructure. The only things they've got to brag about are lowering taxes for the rich, ending Roe and a corrupt conservative-majority SCOTUS.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Rootilda2 - 10-17-2022

“In 40 cases the Trump Organization billed the Secret Service far higher amounts than the approved government rate — in one case charging agents $1,185 a night to stay at the Trump International Hotel in D.C.”

I know, I know. The usual argle bargle about Trump being a brilliant businessman and this is just good business.

Imagine the triggered Rs if Biden pulled this shit.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 10-22-2022

"Don't say gay". Republicans think they're the word police.  78

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 10-22-2022

(10-22-2022, 08:48 AM)Duchess Wrote: "Don't say gay". Republicans think they're the word police.  78

Monkeypox says hi! hah

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Rootilda2 - 10-22-2022

"Trump refused DNA in the E. Jean Carroll rape case -so Mary Trump is allowing them to use hers."

heh

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - BigMark - 10-22-2022

Heh heh, ho ho.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 10-29-2022

Can y'all believe there are actually grown ass people who think some kids are using litter boxes in school? Can you fucking believe that! Not only do some people believe it, but there are those who are running for office who are pushing that narrative themselves. Jesus Christ.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - BigMark - 10-29-2022

I'm not saying they are but nothing would surprise me nowadays.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Rootilda2 - 10-29-2022

You know kids have cell phones now, right? There would be endless photos all over the internet. Have you seen even one?

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - BigMark - 10-29-2022

Are you talking to me? I don't believe it but for fucks sake if some parent dropped one off they would be obliged.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 10-30-2022

I think it is insanity for anyone to believe that kids are using litter boxes at school. It's bonkers and I can't trust the judgement of those who believe it AND push that filthy lie when they absolutely know better.

I keep being asked to trust the judgement of those who don't have good judgement skills. I'm no pro at using good judgement all the time, but I've got common sense FFS.

Now I'm thinking about being told I have to trust people who walk around armed to the teeth because they fucking can. It looks stupid. I don't trust them, I surely don't feel safer around them because they are armed.

I'm kinda sick of people these days. Not you guys...people in the news, people I come across in life, people who pass me on the highway, I'm just sick of fucking people. I don't want to feel this way. It's not my nature to feel so goddamn crabby. Please sweet baby Jesus, make it pass.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - sally - 10-30-2022

They should be forced to use litter boxes in schools. Filthy little animals they are.