Mock
DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC (/thread-14439.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - sally - 10-30-2022

What is true, however, is that these dumb ass kids are being allowed to bring their animal customs to school and call themselves "furries". Fuck that, it's disrupting and if you want to be a furry then do it on your own time.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 10-31-2022

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "they are allowed to bring their animal customs to school"? I've heard of furries but never in the context of this being allowed at school. Do they wear animal costumes and meow at school? That sounds so weird.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - BigMark - 10-31-2022

We are going to the Smithsonian today.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - sally - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 06:30 AM)Duchess Wrote: Can you elaborate on what you mean by "they are allowed to bring their animal customs to school"? I've heard of furries but never in the context of this being allowed at school. Do they wear animal costumes and meow at school? That sounds so weird.

I didn't know what the hell you were talking about so I had to look up kids going to the bathroom in litter boxes. Kids were saying that while they do bring their customs to school, they only do it during lunch and breaks and have never used a litter box. So my thought was why are they allowed to bring these screwy customs to school at all.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - cannongal - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 10:16 AM)sally Wrote:
(10-31-2022, 06:30 AM)Duchess Wrote: Can you elaborate on what you mean by "they are allowed to bring their animal customs to school"? I've heard of furries but never in the context of this being allowed at school. Do they wear animal costumes and meow at school? That sounds so weird.

I didn't know what the hell you were talking about so I had to look up kids going to the bathroom in litter boxes. Kids were saying that while they do bring their customs to school, they only do it during lunch and breaks and have never used a litter box. So my thought was why are they allowed to bring these screwy customs to school at all.

First off,  costume is a change of clothing, that makes you feel different.   Custom is something that you grrew up with,  because of your heritage

Secondly,  Duchess,  ae you making fun of sally, because of

You mean as in a Halloween costume? The kids were the ones calling it a custom as in their behavior of acting like animals, but they don't go as far as using little boxes I guess.

(10-30-2022, 06:01 PM)sally Wrote: What is true, however, is that these dumb ass kids are being allowed to bring their animal customs to school and call themselves "furries". Fuck that, it's disrupting and if you want to be a furry then do it on your own time.

Duchess asked about proof of this.    Do you really think furries is an acceptable gender identity?

I should say, do you actually think that furries is a dress code?

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - BigMark - 10-31-2022

We shave all our body hair then get in a furrie...

I didn't know anything about them until now. According to them they are a subculture that likes to dress and behave as animals. Obviously they're not allowed to dress up and shit in litter boxes in schools, but they behave like animals by purring, growling, licking their paws and sniffing asses... I don't think this is acceptable behavoir in schools and they should be kicked out.

(10-31-2022, 12:54 PM)cannongal Wrote: Duchess asked about proof of this.    Do you really think furries is an acceptable gender identity?

No, I didn't ask for proof, I asked her to elaborate about it. That means to tell me more about it.

(10-31-2022, 02:12 PM)sally Wrote:  I don't think this is acceptable behavoir in schools and they should be kicked out.

I don't think it's acceptable behavior in school either, but I think they should be given a warning first, not immediate suspension. Straighten up and fly right or else...

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - MirahM - 11-01-2022

What is even happening in this thread

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 11-02-2022

Please tell me you don't pee in a litter box, Mirah.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - MirahM - 11-02-2022

Meow

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - BigMark - 11-02-2022

Squatting is the hard part, aim is the second, hopefully you aim to please.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 11-04-2022

Can anyone point out the humanity in the republican party? If you have some examples, post 'em up. Thanks!

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - BigMark - 11-04-2022

Me. Huge man atity

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Rootilda2 - 11-04-2022

(11-04-2022, 08:15 AM)BigMark Wrote: Me. Huge man titties

Fixed it for you.