Mock
DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC (/thread-14439.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Rootilda2 - 11-04-2022

Joe Rogan admits his claims about schools providing litter boxes to 'furry' kids were baseless
https://www.insider.com/joe-rogan-backtracks-litter-box-claim-podcast-schools-furry-kids-2022-11

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 11-04-2022

Who is Joe Rogan?

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Rootilda2 - 11-04-2022

https://www.google.com/

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 11-04-2022

Roe Jogan?

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - cannongal - 11-08-2022

Sweet! Finally !

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 11-30-2022

207 republicans voted against paid sick leave for rail workers, 3 voted for it. They are the party of suck.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 11-30-2022

The Dems would be the ones to vote against it if rail workers voted Republican.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 12-04-2022

Oklahoma has a shortage of teachers. Their solution to that is to drop the requirement of having a college degree in order to teach. *face palm*

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - sally - 12-04-2022

Well for math they should just play Math with Mr. J videos. That guy is a savoir, he teaches you in a 5 minute video what the books and teachers can't manage to teach you in an entire lesson. My daughter doesn't even bother with their stupid lessons, she just watches one of his videos and understands how to solve the equation in minutes.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 12-07-2022

Ted Cruz teenage daughter has been sent to the hospital with self inflicted stab wounds and I'm seeing people asking for respect for the family at this time. It's my hope that Ted Cruz is given the same kind of respect that he gives others and their families.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - cannongal - 12-07-2022

Meh, he's in DC, reports state he doesn't know whether he's going to gp home or not.    Coincidentally,  the kid came out as Bi earlier this year,  and said she didn't agree with her father's beliefs,  then daddy took away her internet access.   Poor child.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 12-07-2022

Like I said, give Ted and his family the same respect he gives others and their families. I'm all for fairness and treating everyone the same.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - cannongal - 12-08-2022

So just 12 hours after giving an anti-gun speech, Biden released an arms dealing global terrorist known as "The Merchant of Death" in order to "bring home" an anti-American celebrity.

What a country!

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 12-08-2022

No doubt about it, he was a bad dude. This is the best explanation I've read and I agree with it.

Why do you call her anti-American, because she made a stand against social injustice and referenced the National Anthem?

So why even consider the potential offer? First, Bout is a spent force who will be out of jail in a few years anyway. His business depended on personal relationships and trust among the parties. After being out of the business for more than a decade, Bout has neither of those left in the shadowy world in which he once operated. Second, Bout needed access to a global network stretching from Afghanistan to Europe, Africa and South America. That network has morphed through several generations of new actors, markets and gatekeepers. Bout has no currency in that world now.

Finally, Bout depended in the early years on the gross negligence of the former Soviet states to allow him to simply fly out aircraft and weapons in a spree of de facto privatization of one of the world’s most advanced arsenals. In his later years, he was reined in by the Russian state under Putin, no longer able to freelance at will and without unfettered access to massive caches of weapons. It is unlikely he would have any freedom of movement in the weapons trade unless he was in the direct service of the Russian intelligence services, and now he is burned beyond the ability to be useful in any significant capacity.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - MirahM - 12-08-2022

(12-07-2022, 05:38 AM)Duchess Wrote: Ted Cruz teenage daughter has been sent to the hospital with self inflicted stab wounds and I'm seeing people asking for respect for the family at this time. It's my hope that Ted Cruz is given the same kind of respect that he gives others and their families.

I can't imagine the pain she must be going through. And I am sure Cruz will find a way to blame Biden, or democrats or teachers.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 12-08-2022

Hope Ted doesn't stab himself because his daughter is gay.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 12-09-2022

Kyrsten Sinema is a douchey dirtbag. 

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - MirahM - 12-10-2022

(12-08-2022, 04:41 PM)cannongal Wrote: So just 12 hours after giving an anti-gun speech, Biden released an arms dealing global terrorist known as "The Merchant of Death" in order to "bring home" an anti-American celebrity.

What a country!

I'm glad Brittney Griner was able to come back.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - MirahM - 12-10-2022

This is slightly unrelated but it is interestin when a judge releases a young male rapist because he has a promising sports carreer ahead of him. He is an American right?

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 12-10-2022

(12-09-2022, 09:49 AM)Duchess Wrote: Kyrsten Sinema is a douchey dirtbag. 

[Image: crying-baby.jpg]