Mock
DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC (/thread-14439.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - MirahM - 12-14-2022

No skirts in prison.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 12-14-2022

You think he's going to prison?

I think he'll be back to pup training and kink seminars faster than you can say BDSM.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 12-15-2022

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 12-15-2022

He even looks creepy, like someone who would wear someone else's skin, he looks like a psycho. I'm making myself laugh. Whatta weirdo. Not me, the freak.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 12-17-2022

Who knew!

[Image: FkOJGVDWAAEYBbD?format=jpg&name=medium]

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Carsman - 12-17-2022

The parents only need to worry if their kids reach for the 
Sex Toys instead of the Toothbrushes!   hah

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Clang McFly - 12-18-2022

(12-17-2022, 09:32 PM)Carsman Wrote: The parents only need to worry if their kids reach for the 
Sex Toys instead of the Toothbrushes!   hah

No worries, just tell the kids that the dildos are rocket ships.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - BigMark - 12-18-2022

electric toothbrushes are sex toys.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Clang McFly - 12-18-2022

(12-18-2022, 03:40 AM)BigMark Wrote: electric toothbrushes are sex toys.

Oh but I post pictures of me massaging my nipples with an electric toothbrush and i get charged with crimes against humanity.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - BigMark - 12-18-2022

Death by electrocution!

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 12-20-2022

The douchiest.

[Image: Fkbfu7VXkAge7zT?format=jpg&name=medium]

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - cannongal - 12-20-2022

I honestly don't think that there will ever be a living wage in America.   Companies will always pass along the cost, which in turn will make the 'living wage' obsolete.   Meh!

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 12-20-2022

If those people, left & right, had to live like the average American there would be changes for the better in many things.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - BigMark - 12-20-2022

thats why you dont have to tip here, they pay them enough of course i have to act like a bigshot...

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 12-26-2022

(12-20-2022, 12:32 PM)cannongal Wrote: I honestly don't think that there will ever be a living wage in America.   Companies will always pass along the cost, which in turn will make the 'living wage' obsolete.   Meh!

A minimum wage is worthless without a maximum wage. Set the max wherever you want but the minimum should be 10% of it. If that was done we'd have a healthy, vibrant economy.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 01-12-2023

I can't help but think the GOP are glad it's the dumbest of all Americans who support them. If any of them had a grain of sense they would see they are being lied to and because they are senseless it allows the GOP to put out bullshit like this.

[Image: FmRIwOyXwAML4WC?format=jpg&name=medium]

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - sally - 01-12-2023

So what's with the gas stoves? I saw something about it on a news feed, but didn't bother reading it.

Apparently gas stoves are a source of indoor pollution and the government is considering regulating them to make them safer for people to have in their homes. It could take years, but as the story has progressed across America many people have either added to the story or taken away from the story and now (some) people believe the government is coming after their kitchen appliance. *sigh*

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - sally - 01-12-2023

Regulate them as in the same way that they fucked up all of the washing machines? I was finally able to find a washer that allows me more than two inches of water to do my clothes in. Speed Queen commercial brand got around the regulation by adding an eco setting, all of the other settings actually fill the whole tub with water though.

I don't know. I didn't find it worth the time to delve into it. I think it's a ridiculous amount of much ado about nothing. As far as I can tell it's only in the very early stages of being discussed.