Mock
DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC (/thread-14439.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - sally - 01-12-2023

I imagine that is what is being discussed. By the time they are done regulating them, you won't be able to sear a steak properly. But you really shouldn't sear meat anyway because it releases carcinogens. They are doing their part to save mankind one small step at a time.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - BigMark - 01-12-2023

just today i did the eco 15 minute setting and the clothes didn't even get wet.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - sally - 01-12-2023

I know, I used to have a fancy front loader with all the bells and whistles and the clothes barely got wet even on the large load cycle. I had to search all over the place for an old school washer that actually fills up with fucking water.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 01-12-2023

I want soap and water and suds. I don't want any of that new fangled stuff.   

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 01-12-2023

The new machines get clothes far cleaner then the old ones. The only downside is they take longer.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 01-17-2023

These douchey dirtbags aren't in DC, they are in Wisconsin. The Wisconsin GOP has made conversion therapy legal again. You can't force people to be straight, but they are going to give it their best shot and no one can stop them.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 01-17-2023

At least they're not promoting puberty blockers for children.

Who is promoting puberty blockers, rothschild?

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - BigMark - 01-17-2023

I was so horny my puberty blocker went through 3 houses and two cars.

(01-17-2023, 12:01 PM)Duchess Wrote: Who is promoting puberty blockers, rothschild?

Near the bottom of the page.

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180AB2119

"Early gender-affirming healthcare" promoted by HHS.

https://opa.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/2022-03/gender-affirming-care-young-people-march-2022.pdf

I went to "near the bottom of the page" as you suggested. All I'm reading is people trying to get care for foster kids in regards to their health, both physical & mental and their dental needs as well as supporting them. I don't have a problem with that. I don't have a problem with people supporting young people who are transgender either. Many of those young people need someone on their side. I don't understand a lot of this, but I've never felt I was born the wrong sex either, I'm comfortable in my skin. I don't begrudge anyone living the life they want to live in the body they feel most comfortable in.

Didn't you sew a sock puppet to your panities in 5 grade?

(01-17-2023, 12:43 PM)Duchess Wrote: I went to "near the bottom of the page" as you suggested. All I'm reading is people trying to get care for foster kids in regards to their health, both physical & mental and their dental needs as well as supporting them. I don't have a problem with that. I don't have a problem with people supporting young people who are transgender either. Many of those young people need someone on their side. I don't understand a lot of this, but I've never felt I was born the wrong sex either, I'm comfortable in my skin. I don't begrudge anyone living the life they want to live in the body they feel most comfortable in.

(A) “Gender affirming health care” means medically necessary health care that respects the gender identity of the patient, as experienced and defined by the patient, and may include, but is not limited to, the following:

(i) Interventions to suppress the development of endogenous secondary sex characteristics.

(ii) Interventions to align the patient’s appearance or physical body with the patient’s gender identity.

There's a big difference between being supportive of children who have gender confusion and promoting treatments that modify sexuality. Gender and sexuality are two very different things.

The Dutch Protocol, which is the basis for gender-affirming care throughout the world, is based in part on a study sponsored by a hormone manufacturer, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, which had no control group, which is junk science to support a predetermined conclusion. Puberty blockers have very serious side effects.

What the fuck does that even mean?

Oopsie. Failure to quote Mark.

(01-17-2023, 01:34 PM)Duchess Wrote: What the fuck does that even mean?

Interventions to suppress the development of endogenous secondary sex characteristics = puberty blockers.

(01-17-2023, 01:33 PM)rothschild Wrote:  gender confusion 

People who have spent nearly their entire young life living as the opposite sex because that's who they feel they are, are not gender confused, rothschild. 

(01-17-2023, 01:36 PM)rothschild Wrote: Interventions to suppress the development of endogenous secondary sex characteristics = puberty blockers.

I was responding to Mark.

(01-17-2023, 01:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-17-2023, 01:33 PM)rothschild Wrote:  gender confusion 

People who have spent nearly their entire young life living as the opposite sex because that's who they feel they are, are not gender confused, rothschild. 

Sex is assigned on the basis of biology, not gender identity. Gender dysphoria is a psychological condition, the cause of which is poorly understood -- which is true of most conditions related to brain structure and chemistry.

Just play with your sock puppet and stifle!