Mock
DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC (/thread-14439.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 11-08-2023

These 106 republicans voted to defund the office of the vice-president of the United States. Everyday I say we are living in the stupidest time and ridiculous crap like this only reinforces that opinion. Jesus Christ.

[Image: F-cKoI_WIAAjK9z?format=png&name=small]

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 12-13-2023

Imagine having to take a vote on a resolution to condemn something. To take a fuckin' vote. Jeezus. *sigh*

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - aussiefriend - 12-16-2023

I watch MSNBC from here in Australia and a little of CNN. Although CNN has changed, it's gone totally weird and has a weird look.

Watching American politics play out, especially waiting for Trump and his big mouth to be jailed is one of the reasons I like to stay in the loop. Listening to legal experts and people of credibility that you can trust, people who are smart and intellectual.

Gotta say, here's some of the take outs for me......
1. Why is Matt Gaetz not hiding under a rock in shame instead of parading around all high and mighty like he is a Kennedy?
2. MTG looks like she has been in one too many bar brawls, how is her occupation 'lawmaker' instead of 'barfly'?
3. Your speaker of the house is openly 'wacky' saying 'god sent me'. Like he is the messiah, how is this normal for a civilised Western nation?
4. Why are some of your people so disrespectful to a sitting President? How is that even legal?
5. Why is Trump allowed to defame his perceived enemies and incite violence against them without consequences whilst continuing to walk around a free man?
6. How is someone that has mishandled, stolen and now 'misplaced' or probably sold highly classified documents on Russia allowed to continue as a free agent in your society possibly endangering the whole world?

I am so sick of Trump and his whole family except Mary. The sooner he is imprisoned the better.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - aussiefriend - 12-17-2023

Just SHUT TRUMP UP already, I am so sick of seeing his sweaty ugly fat face with his slurring speech talk about how much he wants to make love to the worlds dictators.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Carsman - 12-18-2023

(12-17-2023, 01:14 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Just SHUT TRUMP UP already, I am so sick of seeing his sweaty ugly fat face with his slurring speech talk about how much he wants to make love to the worlds dictators.

Unfortunately, Donald still has a huge "cult following", and sadly he's leading in the "polls" (if you believe in them)
to be the 2024 GOP candidate. 

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 12-18-2023

Trump takes a lot of heat off the other evil people in the world.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - aussiefriend - 12-19-2023

You know if he gets in you will never get rid of a Trump as "President" and we can't be friends anymore as nations.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 12-19-2023

I agree with that. Our country's leadership won't be able to be trusted and that makes us less secure in every way that matters.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - aussiefriend - 12-19-2023

That's right, and it will be the beginning of the end of the planet, full stop. He is an environmental terrorist. It will accelerate at an astonishing rate, that the chaos that his politics creates and is normalised, the same will be true of the planet. It cannot be allowed to continue, for the sake of all life, man, animal and plants. It's terrifying to objectively observe the madness from a distance and watch the raft get closer to the ends of the white water rapids.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 12-19-2023

The beginning of the end started a long time before Trump got into politics. Johnson, Nixon and Reagan were far more vile and destructive than Trump. Every one of them was more deserving of the media attention that Trump receives.

It's sad that people take their cues from corporate media, as if it was committed to objectivity. Truth be told, the situation in this world is more grim than the masses realize, and it isn't Trump's fault.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - aussiefriend - 12-21-2023

Well actually this is true what you have said. However, I have seen a documentary over here that explored the Murdoch empire and the impact on USA politics and the rise of Fox News in the 90s. Murdoch is running amuck here too spreading misinformation. It's devastating and it's all so he can enrich himself.

The thing with him is that he is a USA citizen now, yet got on a private plane to the UK when COVID was on and got himself vaccinated before anyone else. These Murdochs have been exposed as playing an adverse role in politics and peoples lives. They contribute to the lies, the nastiness, the objectifying and undermining of women, on and on. Look at the female Fox News presenters, they all look stupid. No individuality all like bimbos. Revolting.

So yes Trump has come along and is like The Pied Piper with his nonsense but these things are being reinforced by the negative components that are in fact intelligent and knowingly corrupt the truth and pervert peoples like for their own selfish gain. Shame on you Murdochs. Fuck you.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 12-28-2023

Lindsay Graham says Chick-Fil-A is god's chicken.  hah

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - BigMark - 12-28-2023

Dave's world famous chicken in Chicago is gods chicken, it blew my mind.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Clang McFly - 12-28-2023

(12-28-2023, 11:38 AM)Duchess Wrote: Lindsay Graham says Chick-Fil-A is god's chicken.  hah

Never had their chicken, but their sauce is god's sauce.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - BigMark - 12-28-2023

Gods sauce was my stage name!

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - aussiefriend - 12-29-2023

I get a gay vibe from Lindsay Graham. I get an old-boy-that-likes-young-boys vibe from him. My gaydar goes ding ding ding when I see him on TV. An old poof/queen.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 12-29-2023

Many people feel certain he is gay and there are those who believe he's being blackmailed because of it.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - aussiefriend - 01-11-2024

Doesn't detract from the fact he is a shithead. He is getting blackmailed because he deserves it. He should have never gotten into the mud in the first place. There would be all sorts of dirt people have on him now. Traitor.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - cannongal - 01-11-2024

Not that anyone asked,  but I think the biggest douche of DC is Maggie Hassan.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 01-29-2024

Oh...my...gawd.   115

[Image: GE-WemNWEAANUYK?format=jpg&name=medium]