Mock
DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC (/thread-14439.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - crash - 08-13-2021

(08-13-2021, 11:29 AM)Maggot Wrote: The shirt says that Pelosi is alienating Americans that have a problem with masks after being told they don't need them if vaccinating. I'm surprised Pelosi doesn't sue because her names on it. But I don't think Politicians can do that.

No. It doesn’t really. For anyone that wears it, it says I’m proud to say that I’m a proper fuckwit that donated somewhere between $20-80 to prove I’m a mouth breathing Imbecile that has more money than sense

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Maggot - 08-13-2021

Liberals, tossing insults day after day after day after day. I'm just saying what I see out of the shirt. Pelosi likes to call people names kinda like Trump calling Warren Pocohontis ....right? Admit it they all do it.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 08-13-2021

(08-13-2021, 12:10 PM)Maggot Wrote:  Pelosi likes to call people names kinda like Trump calling Warren Pocohontis ....right? Admit it they all do it.

No, no it's not the same, but you're a trumpian so your response is exactly what I've come to expect.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - crash - 08-13-2021

(08-13-2021, 12:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 12:10 PM)Maggot Wrote:  Pelosi likes to call people names kinda like Trump calling Warren Pocohontis ....right? Admit it they all do it.

No, no it's not the same, but you're a trumpian so your response is exactly what I've come to expect.

It's the same, you know it, I know it and you can say it's not forever. But just like the border crisis is not a border crisis. Reality is not something that democrats or liberal hacks have much knowledge of. 

The sky is not blue and the trees are not green.  hah

(08-13-2021, 02:14 PM)Maggot Wrote: It's the same, you know it, I know it and you can say it's not forever. But just like the border crisis is not a border crisis. Reality is not something that democrats or liberal hacks have much knowledge of. 

The sky is not blue and the trees are not green.  hah

There is a difference between calling someone a moron when he presents himself as a moron and makes moronic comments, as compared to someone who uses a racist slur against a woman who rubs him the wrong way.

Were we talking about the border crisis? 

[Image: E5e3mQ6VIAApxrG?format=jpg&name=small]

hah Until you can laugh at the nuttiness of the democrat party you will be forever under their spell. i think quite a bit of what the republicans do is nutty just not as farfetched and imaginary as the Dems. They are truly living the dream and smoking the crack.

Catfight

Whenever I see that thing I think of arms getting tied up in knots.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 08-13-2021

Snopes Co-Founder David Mikkelson, dewshy dirtbag extraordinaire, is an epic serial plagiarist! Smiley_emoticons_shocked

hah

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - pyropappy - 09-07-2021

[Image: 120379821_4017364064957045_4763935940548...e=615D7CB7]

from both parties

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - rothschild - 09-17-2021

Well whaddya know, the FBI that gave us the "Russia Collusion" hoax is the same FBI that did nothing to stop Larry Nassar. Quite a shockeroo, eh Duchess?

Blowing-kisses

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - pyropappy - 09-18-2021

August 28

September 1

September 17

the cesspool in DC is out of control; it is the media's job to ferret out the truth. they report the "story" before verifying a word; they have joined the elites to usurp the enumerated powers of the states. you are being lied to; wake the fuck up.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 09-18-2021

(09-17-2021, 09:53 PM)rothschild Wrote: Well whaddya know, the FBI that gave us the "Russia Collusion" hoax is the same FBI that did nothing to stop Larry Nassar. Quite a shockeroo, eh Duchess?

Blowing-kisses

Why are you asking me, dumdum?

(09-18-2021, 05:36 AM)pyropappy Wrote: the cesspool in DC is out of control; it is the media's job to ferret out the truth. they report the "story" before verifying a word; they have joined the elites to usurp the enumerated powers of the states. you are being lied to; wake the fuck up.

You're a goddamn fraud with your phony fucking patriotism. This shit has been going on for 20 years. You're an unpatriotic, unAmerican fraud using horror to push your ridiculous agenda. Who the hell believes you?

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - pyropappy - 09-18-2021

(09-18-2021, 05:51 AM)Duchess Wrote: Who the hell believes you?

based on the latest polls - only 70% of America. you are fool Lizzy; seek professional help.

Blow it out your ass, you goddamn fraud.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Maggot - 09-18-2021

Why is it that whenever the Democrat douchbags get into Washington they cry saying the government will have a super disastrous problem if the Republicans don't agree to their draconian approach to getting more money from taxes after they spend like drunken sailors? 
Every single time. Like Archie Bunker said "Liberals have more ways the world will end than a dog has fleas"  hah 

The worst thing that could happen to the U.S. is if the Republicans don't agree to their demands............. hah

I kind of like the idea of the government shutting down, at least that way no more damage can happen. Pelosi is such a bitter idiot and her time is way past the the expiration date.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Maggot - 09-21-2021

Pelosi will use the "Byrd" rule for their infra structure mess. Yes written by the "Grand Cyclopes" of the KKK Robert C. Byrd from W. Virginia. Go Natty go.

RE: DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC - Duchess - 09-21-2021

(09-18-2021, 11:08 AM)Maggot Wrote: Why is it that whenever the Democrat douchbags get into Washington they cry saying the government will have a super disastrous problem if the Republicans don't agree to their draconian approach to getting more money from taxes after they spend like drunken sailors? 
Every single time. Like Archie Bunker said "Liberals have more ways the world will end than a dog has fleas"  hah 

The worst thing that could happen to the U.S. is if the Republicans don't agree to their demands............. hah

I kind of like the idea of the government shutting down, at least that way no more damage can happen. Pelosi is such a bitter idiot and her time is way past the the expiration date.

Hey, remember when trump shut down the government for the longest period of time in history when they wouldn't give him money for his border wall? Good times.