Mock
Hunter Biden laptop - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: Hunter Biden laptop (/thread-14513.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Hunter Biden laptop - Maggot - 10-19-2020

So.......The word on the street is that Hunter Biden dropped his laptop off to fix because some water got on it and he wanted it fixed, he forgot he dropped it off and 90 days later the shop owner started to explore it. Hunter Biden signed a receipt that says that he dropped it off at the appointed time. It was forgotten. The laptop has images, e-mails, video's all kinds of stuff. 
Joe Biden recluses himself, and failed to admit or discredit any of it. Proclaiming that he is getting ready for the debate in 4 days. 

Many democrat news outlets are saying it's Russian interference but the intelligence branch says they know there is no proof of that.(I have a video)
So here we are knowledge of the info being correct and coming from Hunter and images of him doing some strange shit. It really has nothing to do with "Pop" who is running for President but maybe a few things might have something to do with his actual wealth and not what Joe has claimed on his taxes. 

It seems Hunter was paying for quite a bit of "Pops" bills on the side and maybe a few other things.
I wish Joe the best though as he may not even know whats going on..............But Jill may.

This story is just gaining traction.

RE: Hunter Biden laptop - Carsman - 10-19-2020

KIDS, sometimes really do it to you.

Look at Donald's Kids, Donald Jr., Eric, Ivanka, they have done their share of being winners too! 

RE: Hunter Biden laptop - Duchess - 10-19-2020

hah  Even FOX news isn’t touching this crap. Please go read about it, Maggot.

It took Maggot so long so bring it into Mock I thought trump had finally come up with something that wouldn’t even pass his sniff test.

Where is it going traction? Flat earth sites?

RE: Hunter Biden laptop - sally - 10-19-2020

When Trump asked Biden about his son at the debate, Biden played it off like he thought Trump was referring to his son that died. Biden either knew damn well that Trump was talking about Hunter (we all did) and he used his dead son to garner sympathy or he really does have Alzheimers.

RE: Hunter Biden laptop - Rootilda - 10-19-2020

You sick fucks.

RE: Hunter Biden laptop - sally - 10-19-2020

I'd say Biden is the sick fuck. Like he really didn't know that Trump was referring to Hunter, how could he not know that? And then in an attempt to avoid the question he used his dead son. You goddamn know it.

RE: Hunter Biden laptop - Duchess - 10-20-2020

(10-19-2020, 08:41 PM)Rootilda Wrote: You sick fucks.

They aren't serious minded people. If they were, they would have had something to say about all the trump grifting that has taken place the last few years, but they haven't made one single comment about it, not one. Are there any bigger hypocrites than trump supporters? I don't think so. 

RE: Hunter Biden laptop - Maggot - 10-20-2020

Hunter desperately tried to get it back but was to late. There has been 10 copies of the hard drive made to protect the shop keeper. The FBI is looking into it now and as I've said before this is not Russian hacking. The story will gain traction soon as I've seen some of the images. You cannot fake those easily and they look like him completely.

I wasn't going to bring this here but thought, why not the TDS people bring everything they can find on Trump.......Why not? Joe is in hiding now to avoid the reporters that have a ball sack at any rate.

RE: Hunter Biden laptop - Duchess - 10-20-2020

28 My sides! My sides!  28

(10-19-2020, 08:07 PM)Carsman Wrote:
KIDS, sometimes really do it to you.

Look at Donald's Kids, Donald Jr., Eric, Ivanka, they have done their share of being winners too! 

Can you list the things they have done that is terrible?

Did any leave a crackpipe and drug paraphernalia in a rented car?

Did any of them refuse to pay child support until a judge declared he had to show his taxes if he didn't? 

Did any of them get kicked out of the service for drug use?

I'm wondering what they have done that is so horrible.

RE: Hunter Biden laptop - sally - 10-20-2020

(10-20-2020, 04:50 AM)Duchess Wrote:

They aren't serious minded people. 
Well I think you've lost yours.

RE: Hunter Biden laptop - aussiefriend - 10-20-2020

Hi everyone, so I have pretty much 247 been looking after my mum. We thought she was going to die last week and had to be rushed to hospital, she stopped breathing and turned blue. She doesn't remember any of it.

Anyway, I have blocked CNN, MSNBC, BBC, Euronews, all news stations on my cable provider. I was watching everything, and I wanted to live and I have so much going on, I was living eating and all I was talking about was this horrible attempt to corrupt your election.

The whole Hunter Biden, blind IT guy, is pissweak. That's it? That's all you got? Guiliani looks like the biggest retard in the world. Anyone in the MAGA cult that wants to swallow all that crap knock yourselves out. What a bunch of fuckwit creeps. That fat Chris Christie telling Trump to talk over Biden when he is debating because he has a speech impediment ie he stutters, and that will throw his train of thought and make him look senile. What a bunch of evil bastards. They haven't got a brain between them so they have to cheat and come up with underhanded tactics.

When Joe Biden said "will you shut up man" I am sure the majority of Americans cheered. I wasn't watching your debate until it came up on our news feed here, debate chaos, then I tuned in, I was very impressed with cool headed Biden over the fat sweaty pig Trump.

So you are voting for Biden?

RE: Hunter Biden laptop - aussiefriend - 10-20-2020

No Maggot, I am an Australian, I am not voting for Biden. I have been observing highly toxic dysfunctional behaviour that is so damaging that I had to block channels so I could focus on other things. It's stupid the way they talk about it over and over and over. It's too much already.

RE: Hunter Biden laptop - Rootilda - 10-20-2020

Glad to hear your mom is better. Does she have a chronic breathing problem or was she ill with something else?

RE: Hunter Biden laptop - sally - 10-20-2020

(10-20-2020, 04:50 AM)Duchess Wrote:

They aren't serious minded people. If they were, they would have had something to say about all the trump grifting that has taken place the last few years, but they haven't made one single comment about it, not one. Are there any bigger hypocrites than trump supporters? I don't think so. 
I dont agree on his immigration policy for example, it could be done better where only violent criminals are the main concern. I don't like his immigration crap and have said so. I mentioned something about Biden which is right there on the scumbag meter and now I'm a hypocrite?

RE: Hunter Biden laptop - Duchess - 10-21-2020

Anything new regarding the bogus laptop story?

...now do trump's secret Chinese bank account that he managed to keep hidden until it was discovered yesterday. Thanks!

RE: Hunter Biden laptop - Maggot - 10-21-2020

It's not bogus ...........please move along.  Wasnme  It's a 'bombshell" it's a "bolt from the blue" it's a "storm" possibly a "gauntlet of rancid information" from the vice presidents son.

RE: Hunter Biden laptop - Maggot - 10-21-2020

This story makes lots of sense. It's a "smoking gun"

link

RE: Hunter Biden laptop - Rootilda - 10-21-2020

Do you also believe that Democrats steal children, drink their blood and then sell them into sexual slavery?