Mock
INSURRECTION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: INSURRECTION (/thread-14617.html)

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 06-22-2021

It's being reported that Pelosi has announced to Democrats that she intends to create a select committee to investigate the January 6th insurrection. It's about friggin' time.

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 06-22-2021

She should also investigate the Portland riots but that's a stretch. Or maybe the Boston riots, Baltimore, Chicago, Seattle the list goes on. It's a lost cause but Dems are good at wasting money on things. Perhaps she has a list of people to head such a commission, possibly a few doners or up and coming Reps.  hah The government has plenty of our money.

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 06-22-2021

(06-22-2021, 07:43 PM)Duchess Wrote: It's being reported that Pelosi has announced to Democrats that she intends to create a select committee to investigate the January 6th insurrection. It's about friggin' time.

White "domestic terrorists" are the new Muslim "terrorists", but being the good, high-minded libturd that you are, you mindlessly cheer these vermin on, thinking the "war on terrorism" is something that benefits the common folk.

Bravo, Doochy.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 06-23-2021

(06-22-2021, 08:23 PM)Maggot Wrote: She should also investigate the Portland riots but that's a stretch. Or maybe the Boston riots, Baltimore, Chicago, Seattle the list goes on. It's a lost cause but Dems are good at wasting money on things. Perhaps she has a list of people to head such a commission, possibly a few doners or up and coming Reps.  hah The government has plenty of our money.

Hey trump supporter, did anyone from Portland, Boston, Baltimore, Chicago, Seattle, etc. breach the Capitol of the United States looking to overturn a free & fair election while shouting "hang Mike Pence" after being incited by the President of the United States? trump didn't want those votes counted and told his cult to "fight like hell". He encouraged them all and some of those morons are using that as their defense.  hah

It's a goddamn shame you can't tell the difference between protests and an insurrection.

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 06-23-2021

Or riots and protests.  28

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 06-24-2021

The war must go on...

RE: INSURRECTION - aussiefriend - 06-24-2021

We watched the insurrection in real time over here. It was surreal. At least it revealed who Trump's supporters were, the most butt ugly people in the USA. The bottom line, putting the big Jesus sign for 2020 was ridiculous. In the end we had to change the channel because I was getting a headache. It was an expression of stupidity, it was grotesque and obscene.

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 06-27-2021

[Image: IMG_4588.jpeg?resize=549%2C600&ssl=1]

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 07-01-2021

Speaker Pelosi has named the members for the 16 Select Committee and Congresswoman Liz Cheney is one of them! Yay! I was hoping she would be. I would have liked to see Congressman Kinzinger as well, but I'm pretty fucking happy Liz Cheney is one of them.

Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy has threatened to strip any in the GOP of their assignments if they take part in the investigation of the insurrection. How about that shit. It is my fervent hope that sumbitch gets a subpoena and is forced to testify. I bet the thought of that is one of his worst nightmares right now. HaHaFuckinHa.

[Image: E5OCf3GUUAwpS3-?format=jpg&name=medium]

RE: INSURRECTION - Carsman - 07-01-2021

Go LIZ!!

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 07-01-2021

She's like a token blackie or a token whitey on an Olympic team.

Oh c'mon. You know that's not true, Maggot. Outside of the fringe, she is highly respected. Liz, baby dick, Cheney. Who the hell do you think you're kidding.  hah Snap out of it. Sour grapes?

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 07-01-2021

OK a token Pub then.  Smiley_emoticons_biggrin Who won't really matter when the others pig pile on her.

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 07-02-2021

She's a genuine Conservative republican who stands for everything that implies. She has balls and is standing up to do the right thing while the rest of the GOP cowers. I don't agree with any of her policies, but I respect that she's willing to defend the Constitution which is so much more than any of you trumpians are willing to do.

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 07-06-2021

Six months ago...

trump incited all these people.

[Image: E5nkv69WYAkQGQg?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: OM9Hjopm?format=jpg&name=medium]

The guy on the left, republican Andrew Clyde, looks so fearful because those yahoos were right outside the doors. He later went on TV and said that they were like tourists. Lying cocksuka.

[Image: E5n8O7TXoAAzzBS?format=png&name=small]

[Image: insurrection-2-a79c9a17c9b7dd4c50405e31c...00-c85.jpg]

[Image: GettyImages-1294969577.jpg]

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 07-06-2021

If you say so, I think 15 have been indicted.

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 07-06-2021

If I say so? What exactly are you disagreeing with?

RE: INSURRECTION - Carsman - 07-06-2021

Judging by the number of Donald's minions in those pictures, who were only a
minuscule fraction (Zealous violent ones) of those who voted for him, he just may have a shot in 2024! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
(Especially if the Donkey team tries to stay with Joey)

RE: INSURRECTION - Clang McFly - 07-06-2021

(07-06-2021, 04:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: If you say so, I think 15 have been indicted.

545 insurrectionists charged. More indictments on the way! Yay!