Mock
INSURRECTION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: INSURRECTION (/thread-14617.html)

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 09-01-2021

I was surprised today when a customer who had a hard time speaking English was able to recite the Pledge of allegiance better than he spoke English. He did a really great job and I was impressed. Of course I was only kidding when I said "OK, do the pledge and I will help you do this" 

He did and I was then on the phone for 20 min going through what he needed, he worked for a million dollar company that buys from us and the profit margins are high, so I had to do it. 

But truthfully this guy impressed me. And I'm happy that he is an American as he just went through the process.

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 09-04-2021

(08-21-2021, 11:27 AM)Maggot Wrote: The FBI has concluded that it was not an organised event and there are no ties to Trump. It was not an "insurrection"

link

[Image: E-cqQCKXIAEfcDT?format=jpg&name=large]

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 09-04-2021

The media just LOVES anonymous sources. They used a bunch when talking about Trump every week it seemed there was another "Anonymous" source with vital information about Trump.

I find it funny and just chalk it up to trash journalism.  None of it ever held water. They pretty much wasted their so called "honest" reporting and now they are believed like the enquirer is.

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 09-04-2021

(09-04-2021, 01:58 PM)Maggot Wrote: The media just LOVES anonymous sources. They used a bunch when talking about Trump every week it seemed there was another "Anonymous" source with vital information about Trump.

I find it funny and just chalk it up to trash journalism.  None of it ever held water. They pretty much wasted their so called "honest" reporting and now they are believed like the enquirer is.

Liberalism is a religion now, just as crazy and fucked up as every other religion. The trash media are it's high priests.

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 09-04-2021

(09-04-2021, 01:58 PM)Maggot Wrote: The media just LOVES anonymous sources. They used a bunch when talking about Trump every week it seemed there was another "Anonymous" source with vital information about Trump.

You're the one who smugly posted the link to the media site. Yahoo News to be exact. That was your "proof" that you threw down.

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 09-05-2021

Doochy's preferred media sites are still telling people that Russia Collusion was 100% real -- according to the "consensus of reality". And so it goes with the "Insurrection".

RE: INSURRECTION - Clang McFly - 09-05-2021

(09-05-2021, 06:19 PM)rothschild Wrote: Doochy's preferred media sites are still telling people that Russia Collusion was 100% real -- according to the "consensus of reality". And so it goes with the "Insurrection".

I'll take Duchess' consensus of reality over your consensus of  Bullshit Tin+foil+hat+smiley

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 09-05-2021

Come now, Clangy, you have no pretensions to being a thinker. You're a believer, which makes you thoroughly predictable -- and reliable, from the standpoint of those who give you your daily dose of "reality". If anything, you're an anti-intellectual: which is not to suggest that being an intellectual is noble or even laudable, in and of itself -- but neither is stupidity. A foot soldier in a "revolution" that values mediocrity and conformity.

Like a pig wallowing in it's shit, you're happy, and who am I to begrudge you that.
  Blowing-kisses

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 09-06-2021

Hey Clangy, I don't know why that guy is always acting like a sex pest in Mock, every time you turn around he's humping someone's leg and blowing kisses which is super creepy. Don't make eye contact, hun.   Awink

RE: INSURRECTION - Clang McFly - 09-06-2021

(09-05-2021, 11:34 PM)rothschild Wrote: Come now, Clangy, you have no pretensions to being a thinker. You're a believer, which makes you thoroughly predictable -- and reliable, from the standpoint of those who give you your daily dose of "reality". If anything, you're an anti-intellectual: which is not to suggest that being an intellectual is noble or even laudable, in and of itself -- but neither is stupidity. A foot soldier in a "revolution" that values mediocrity and conformity.

Like a pig wallowing in it's shit, you're happy, and who am I to begrudge you that.
  Blowing-kisses

I used to be a book reader, a thinker, a dreamer, an unambitious lazy fat fuck. Then life, technology, the Internet, bullies and my parents made me conform. Who knows where I'd be if I was allowed to take the road less traveled? Alas, it is too late for me, I choose to stay in the Matrix.

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 09-06-2021

(09-06-2021, 08:01 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(09-05-2021, 11:34 PM)rothschild Wrote: Come now, Clangy, you have no pretensions to being a thinker. You're a believer, which makes you thoroughly predictable -- and reliable, from the standpoint of those who give you your daily dose of "reality". If anything, you're an anti-intellectual: which is not to suggest that being an intellectual is noble or even laudable, in and of itself -- but neither is stupidity. A foot soldier in a "revolution" that values mediocrity and conformity.

Like a pig wallowing in it's shit, you're happy, and who am I to begrudge you that.  Blowing-kisses

I used to be a book reader, a thinker, a dreamer, an unambitious lazy fat fuck. Then life, technology, the Internet, bullies and my parents made me conform. Who knows where I'd be if I was allowed to take the road less traveled? Alas, it is too late for me, I choose to stay in the Matrix.

I appreciate your honesty, Clang. Thank you.

RE: INSURRECTION - BigMark - 09-06-2021

get a room

Male bonding ISN'T gay!!! The_Villagers

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 09-06-2021

Neither is community showers. I had to shower with other guys in H.S. and in the service. It's really not that bad but I'm sure today's culture would think of it in some gay way.

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 09-06-2021

I'd snap your ass with a towel.

RE: INSURRECTION - Clang McFly - 09-06-2021

(09-06-2021, 08:42 AM)rothschild Wrote:

Like a pig wallowing in it's shit, you're happy, and who am I to begrudge you that.  Blowing-kisses

I appreciate your coo coo for cocoa puffs conspiracy theory bullshit fiction. Very entertaining. 57

(09-06-2021, 05:55 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 08:42 AM)rothschild Wrote:

I appreciate your coo coo for cocoa puffs conspiracy theory bullshit fiction. Very entertaining. 57

Nevertheless, you're slightly more intelligent than I gave you credit for, so I still appreciate you're post. But I've got $50 that says you can't take it to the next level, and do more than fling poo. But that's OK because Team Matrix loves poo-flingers like you. For the time being. I guess the question is whether or not your life expectancy ends up exceeding your usefulness. If it doesn't, you're golden. 44

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 09-06-2021

(09-06-2021, 04:26 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'd snap your ass with a towel.

hah Who wouldn't, my ass was as tight as a drum. Still is dammit!

RE: INSURRECTION - aussiefriend - 09-07-2021

(08-18-2021, 11:36 AM)crash Wrote: You need to get laid, Loosey loo

I'm out of the loop, I actually wouldn't know how to these days. 

Also, I don't want to get involved with anyone taken. Also, I think dating apps are full of sicko pervert rapists. I need divine intervention if I am going to get laid, and I dare say I wouldn't say no.

RE: INSURRECTION - aussiefriend - 09-20-2021

Oh look I killed another thread. We had some right wing violent nuts going off in Melbourne today. They are so stupid but violent that's the scary part.