Mock
INSURRECTION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: INSURRECTION (/thread-14617.html)

RE: INSURRECTION - crash - 12-27-2021

(12-27-2021, 11:41 AM)rothschild Wrote: Even if I were allowed to travel freely, who in their right mind would want to go to a totalitarian shithole like oz?

Promise? Because this shithole will be a lot better off without you in it.

[Image: 4epPxIy.jpg][Image: aVaIdii.jpg][Image: sCXuBGU.jpg][Image: jvlg3Er.jpg][Image: ykM6Z5t.jpg]

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 12-27-2021

I reckon the abos feel the exact same way about you and yours, crash, and I empathize with them 110%.

Nice pics, BTW.

A bit like your First Nations people, I figure. And all the others over the globe that were displaced by ‘progress’ at the time.

The government give them plenty of sorry cash now, and the miners pay them royalties. They seem happy.

Not sure a citizen of the good ol’ US of A should start claiming the moral high ground on fucking people over

RE: INSURRECTION - sally - 12-27-2021

(12-27-2021, 04:36 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(12-27-2021, 03:48 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-27-2021, 02:18 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(12-27-2021, 01:22 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-27-2021, 11:41 AM)rothschild Wrote: Even if I were allowed to travel freely, who in their right mind would want to go to a totalitarian shithole like oz?

At the rate this scam is progressing it won't be long until you're getting a daily jab, and even then fuckwits like you won't question the motives of your masters, because you don't have it in you, and probably never did. You do what you're told, no questions asked, because that's what minions do -- especially in prison colonies, right crash?

Well be prepared not to be able to go anywhere freely. Except for maybe Florida for now. If DeSantis loses we'll be like every other place.

The jabs do fuck all with respect to the variants. They're already down to giving boosters every 3 months in some places. "Breakthrough infection" is doublespeak  for vaccine failure. Flying is the last thing you want to do right now, vax or no vax. As for driving long distances, our roadways are getting more dangerous by the day. If you're a thrillseeker you'll have a blast, I guess.

I have the omnicrom right now, got tested at Walgreens drive thru. Now I'm headed to Sherwin Williams to pick up paint for my daughter's room.I'll be picking it up outside of course. I guess this is it for me, I'll never go anywhere fucking again.

You'll own nothing and you'll be happy, according to Klaus Schwab.  Blowing-kisses

I'm fine, but my husband is about to go insane. He came here as an immigrant and worked really hard to get where he is at and they are going to take it away little by little until he is left nothing but to be a pile of unvaccinated crap according to him. Lol, he can be a bit dramatic.

(12-27-2021, 04:56 PM)crash Wrote: A bit like your First Nations people, I figure. And all the others over the globe that were displaced by ‘progress’ at the time.

The government give them plenty of sorry cash now, and the miners pay them royalties. They seem happy.

Not sure a citizen of the good ol’ US of A should start claiming the moral high ground on fucking people over

The abos are still getting fucked over, bro, as are indigenous Americans. Because neo-liberalism is the socio-economics of, by, and for the sociopath-eugenicists who rule this world.

Meh. They rent some of my houses with their government handouts. The rent is never late. It’s a good system.

(12-27-2021, 05:01 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-27-2021, 04:36 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(12-27-2021, 03:48 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-27-2021, 02:18 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(12-27-2021, 01:22 PM)sally Wrote: Well be prepared not to be able to go anywhere freely. Except for maybe Florida for now. If DeSantis loses we'll be like every other place.

The jabs do fuck all with respect to the variants. They're already down to giving boosters every 3 months in some places. "Breakthrough infection" is doublespeak  for vaccine failure. Flying is the last thing you want to do right now, vax or no vax. As for driving long distances, our roadways are getting more dangerous by the day. If you're a thrillseeker you'll have a blast, I guess.

I have the omnicrom right now, got tested at Walgreens drive thru. Now I'm headed to Sherwin Williams to pick up paint for my daughter's room.I'll be picking it up outside of course. I guess this is it for me, I'll never go anywhere fucking again.

You'll own nothing and you'll be happy, according to Klaus Schwab.  Blowing-kisses

I'm fine, but my husband is about to go insane. He came here as an immigrant and worked really hard to get where he is at and they are going to take it away little by little until he is left nothing but to be a pile of unvaccinated crap according to him. Lol, he can be a bit dramatic.

You don't have to extrapolate the "new normal" very far into the future to get to that outcome, Sally. Which is why I think it behooves us to get involved in ways we never contemplated.

(12-27-2021, 05:13 PM)crash Wrote: Meh. They rent some of my houses with their government handouts. The rent is never late. It’s a good system.

That's the sort of thing a shit like Trump would say. hah

RE: INSURRECTION - BigMark - 12-27-2021

They are the best houses, among the finest and I know houses!

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 12-27-2021

The good thing about having a house in Australia is all the critters running around are on a first name basis. Not so much the people in the area. Lock it down, shut it up, be safe!

There are currently no lockdowns. There are border quarantine entry restrictions to one state, WA, which is like going back to 1985 anyway. Everywhere else has pretty much opened up and got the fuck on with it. Most states are in the 90% double vaxxed numbers, apart from the redneck areas. It seems when it’s all washed up, the fuckwits that failed the IQ test will only be about 5% of the population here.

RE: INSURRECTION - sally - 12-28-2021

(12-27-2021, 10:38 PM)crash Wrote: There are currently no lockdowns. There are border quarantine entry restrictions to one state, WA, which is like going back to 1985 anyway. Everywhere else has pretty much opened up and got the fuck on with it. Most states are in the 90% double vaxxed numbers, apart from the redneck areas. It seems when it’s all washed up, the fuckwits that failed the IQ test will only be about 5% of the population here.
I dont claim to know what life is like down under, but what I read over here is that your cases are rising rapidly and it isn't due to the few rebels leftover in the outback.

RE: INSURRECTION - crash - 12-28-2021

Cases are going through the roof, due to the place being locked down until vaccination rates were 80-85%. NSW is leading the way with almost 7000cases today, from a population of around 8 million. Hospitalisation from those positive cases is very low, and the death rate extremely low.

Nobody said vaccines would stop infection rates, but in our case, they do seem to be minimising the effect of the virus. We’re all going to get it at some point, the rise in cases here is the effect of people getting back to some kind of normal life after vaccination rates were achieved.

Even WA is slated to open on 2/5/22. It should just about get everywhere in the country by then.

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 12-28-2021

(12-28-2021, 12:41 AM)sally Wrote:
(12-27-2021, 10:38 PM)crash Wrote: There are currently no lockdowns. There are border quarantine entry restrictions to one state, WA, which is like going back to 1985 anyway. Everywhere else has pretty much opened up and got the fuck on with it. Most states are in the 90% double vaxxed numbers, apart from the redneck areas. It seems when it’s all washed up, the fuckwits that failed the IQ test will only be about 5% of the population here.
I dont claim to know what life is like down under, but what I read over here is that your cases are rising rapidly and it isn't due to the few rebels leftover in the outback.

New cases are going through the roof, so either A) the testing is for shit; B) the vaccines are for shit; or C) all of the above.

Whichever the case may be, the vaxxed population is significantly less intelligent than crash would have us think.

As for lockdowns, Morrison now says "We have got to get past the heavy hand of government and we have got to treat Australians like adults." If Australians are the adults he says they should now be treated as, they'll take that as a cue to ditch the globalist puppet, posthaste, because once a heavy hand, always a heavy hand.

You don’t have very good comprehension skills, do you? As I said, nobody ever said vaccines would stop infection rates. You can’t seem to get that past your tin foil hat into your thick fucking skull

RE: INSURRECTION - BigMark - 12-28-2021

Girls tend to like Ozzie kisses more that French kisses.

(12-28-2021, 02:35 AM)crash Wrote: You don’t have very good comprehension skills, do you? As I said, nobody ever said vaccines would stop infection rates. You can’t seem to get that past your tin foil hat into your thick fucking skull

Your memory is as shit as the vaccines. They were initially marketed as being appr. 90% effective at preventing infection. When Delta showed up that quickly went by the wayside and we started hearing that they were effective at preventing serious illness and death. Clearly you lack the integrity to bother distinguishing between theory and established fact, because that would jeopardize your privileged lifestyle. Doing what you're told is the only thing that keeps you in good standing, and that's worth a hell of a lot more than integrity, right m8? 44

Maybe that’s the shit your government fed you, but here, it was always about minimising the impact of the virus.

The way you keep spitting about me doing what I’m told seems to highlight your inability to function under any system of order and problem with authority. Quite typical of mentally unstable types, so that makes sense. Along with the threats of physical violence.

I don’t care about being in any kind of standing; deep down at heart, I’m a capitalist. Your type are really my friends. You make all this noise which distracts everyone from me making money. Thanks

(12-28-2021, 03:28 AM)crash Wrote: Maybe that’s the shit your government fed you, but here, it was always about minimising the impact of the virus.

The way you keep spitting about me doing what I’m told seems to highlight your inability to function under any system of order and problem with authority. Quite typical of mentally unstable types, so that makes sense. Along with the threats of physical violence.

I don’t care about being in any kind of standing; deep down at heart, I’m a capitalist. Your type are really my friends. You make all this noise which distracts everyone from me making money. Thanks

It was Pfizer and Moderna that made the claims I referenced, which the CDC and FDA took at face value, no questions asked -- which is hardly surprising as HHS has co-ownership of the Moderna patent.

Functioning under order and authority is all about being in good standing, or there'd be no point to doing it. Everything you have is conditional on doing what you're told to do. On the flip side, authority was granted on the condition that it is wielded in the public's interest, but a contract is only as good as your ability to enforce it, and "we the people" no longer have that ability, fools that we are, so we're left to hoping and praying that we aren't betrayed.

There's nothing wrong with making money, but when your integrity gets flushed down the crapper because it conflicted with your heartfelt desires, that pot at the end of the rainbow is probably going to be filled with something other than gold. But don't take my word for it. You follow that path all the way to it's end and see for yourself if it was worth giving up the one thing you CAN take with you when you die.

Pfft… I have all the integrity I need. I always keep my word, I always pay my debts, I’ve honoured every bet or deal I’ve ever made and I never, ever cheated on my wife.

I don’t need to get myself all in a twist about the rest of it. The world allows me all the freedom I need, and I’m doing alright with the capitalism thing too. And pissants like you barely entertain a second thought in my head, other than a laugh every now and then. So fucking easy to be me compared to you.