Mock
INSURRECTION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: INSURRECTION (/thread-14617.html)

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 12-28-2021

(12-28-2021, 04:34 AM)crash Wrote: Pfft… I have all the integrity I need. I always keep my word, I always pay my debts, I’ve honoured every bet or deal I’ve ever made and I never, ever cheated on my wife.

I don’t need to get myself all in a twist about the rest of it. The world allows me all the freedom I need, and I’m doing alright with the capitalism thing too. And pissants like you barely entertain a second thought in my head, other than a laugh every now and then. So fucking easy to be me compared to you.

That's great, crash, but scrupulousness aside, you're not honest enough to acknowledge that I piss you off to no end. The warnings that never expire, your rothschild thread, and your sig all attest to that. Yet you deny it. And to top it off, you boast about how easy it is to be you. You're the first person I've ever run into that expressed pride for being on a path of low resistance. Bravo! ;p

RE: INSURRECTION - crash - 12-28-2021

Oh please.. if you pissed me off as much as I annoyed you, I’d be here every day, like you, hanging on replies. You don’t just do it with me, you do it with the boss lady, with clang, with anyone else who doesn’t have your radical mindset.

Where I can just leave this place for months at a time and not give you a second thought. All those things you listed are you feeding your own self importance. Haha…I could post this comment and never, ever acknowledge your existence again…. Hell, let’s make a bet? I can do it if you can?

You were a bit of fun because you were the noisiest voice in the looney bin, and you bite so fucking well! Hahaha

But thanks for capping off a great year Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

RE: INSURRECTION - BigMark - 12-28-2021

DON'T MAKE ME STOP THIS CAR!

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 12-28-2021

Ahahahahahaha

(12-28-2021, 06:33 AM)crash Wrote: Oh please.. if you pissed me off as much as I annoyed you, I’d be here every day, like you, hanging on replies. You don’t just do it with me, you do it with the boss lady, with clang, with anyone else who doesn’t have your radical mindset.

Where I can just leave this place for months at a time and not give you a second thought. All those things you listed are you feeding your own self importance. Haha…I could post this comment and never, ever acknowledge your existence again…. Hell, let’s make a bet? I can do it if you can?

You were a bit of fun because you were the noisiest voice in the looney bin, and you bite so fucking well! Hahaha

But thanks for capping off a great year Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I don't do social media, aside from an occasional youtube comment. This is my online shangri-la. A nondescript hole-in-the-wall with some colorful oddballs, and my very own PhD lolcow/punching bag. What's not to love?  hah

As for noisiness, I'm unapologetically argumentative. Incorrigible, as the education administrators told me back in the day, and that was the only thing I ever saw them get right.

I yam what I yam, as are we all I suppose. For better or for worse. In sickness and in health. 'Til death do us part.  Blowing-kisses

RE: INSURRECTION - BigMark - 12-28-2021

Oy vey, retch.

RE: INSURRECTION - Clang McFly - 12-28-2021

(12-28-2021, 12:58 PM)rothschild Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_kotz

RE: INSURRECTION - Clang McFly - 12-28-2021

https://youtu.be/Ex7h_uvIFZE

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 12-30-2021

This is what the Jan 6th protesters should get. Even though they did much less than this asshole did.

in the interest of justice

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 01-05-2022

Has anyone even been charged with insurrection yet?

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 01-05-2022

(01-05-2022, 01:57 PM)Maggot Wrote: Has anyone even been charged with insurrection yet?

More than 700 people have been charged in the assault on our Capitol, nearly all the federal charges are significant felonies which carry sentences of 5-20 years. Most of them are charged with assault on law enforcement officers, violent entry, trespassing, property crimes, weapons offenses, conspiracy, threats. Some of the indictments are under seal and we'll learn more about them. I don't know much about how the law works, but it looks like those indictments may be part of an investigation we don't know about yet.

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 01-05-2022

So no insurrection or erection charges and no weapons charges yet. OK

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 01-06-2022

That's it? That's your response? I'd bet my bank account that had these been Democrats or black & brown people you'd have a hell of a lot more to say than simply shrugging your shoulders over what went down.

RE: INSURRECTION - MirahM - 01-06-2022

(01-05-2022, 08:07 PM)Maggot Wrote: So no insurrection or erection charges and no weapons charges yet. OK

Yes there were weapon charges. We've already had this conversation.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 01-06-2022

Yeah a fire extinguisher could be a deadly weapon hell John Wick killed with a pencil.

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 01-06-2022

Yup, even a flagpole holding our American flag can be a deadly weapon. 

...and then there's the irony of seeing police officers beaten with flagpoles waving Blue Lives Matter flags.

RE: INSURRECTION - MirahM - 01-06-2022

So Maggot didn't click on the link then.
I stopped counting when I reached 20 weapon charges. So are you saying Maggot that 20 or more people were using fire extinguishers that day?

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 01-06-2022

(01-06-2022, 09:41 AM)MirahM Wrote: So Maggot didn't click on the link then.
I stopped counting when I reached 20 weapon charges. So are you saying Maggot that 20 or more people were using fire extinguishers that day?

I didn't see any confiscated guns or knives or any weaponry that was named in your list so I guess anything is a weapon. Some people have to have their hands and feet registered as deadly weapons so there is another thing.  17  Oh well at least this will be a good example of what happens to people that decide to attack a federal building or police station in the future.

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 01-06-2022

(01-06-2022, 12:18 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 09:41 AM)MirahM Wrote: So Maggot didn't click on the link then.

I didn't see any confiscated guns or knives or any weaponry that was named in your list so I guess anything is a weapon. Some people have to have their hands and feet registered as deadly weapons so there is another thing.  17  Oh well at least this will be a good example of what happens to people that decide to attack a federal building or police station in the future.

MAGA hats are the most dangerous weapon of all, Mag. Weapons of mass destruction. hah