Mock
INSURRECTION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: INSURRECTION (/thread-14617.html)

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 01-06-2022

Eh...........In the end I really don't care what happens to them. It's optics and that has a funny way of looking different through different peoples eyes.

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 01-06-2022

(01-06-2022, 12:44 PM)Maggot Wrote: Eh...........In the end I really don't care what happens to them. It's optics and that has a funny way of looking different through different peoples eyes.

Apathy leads to dissolution. Which is OK, I guess -- if you're looking to be a homesteader.

RE: INSURRECTION - MirahM - 01-06-2022

I was just listening to the news on the radio and they were playing some of the people who were prosecuted and one person said, "I heard Donald Trump needed help so I decided to go to WA DC"

Another guy was crying.

The only specific weaopons I saw mentioned in that list were pistols.

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 01-06-2022

(01-06-2022, 03:07 PM)MirahM Wrote: I was just listening to the news on the radio and they were playing some of the people who were prosecuted and one person said, "I heard Donald Trump needed help so I decided to go to WA DC"

Many of those arrested have said a version of that very same thing. They heard their president say he needed them, he told them over & over and over again that the presidency had been stolen from him and he needed them to fight for their country. He urged them to go to the Capitol and stop the steal, stop the steal and fight, and they listened and tried to do what he told them to do.

You forgot or easily left out that he told them to "peacefully protest"   As time goes by the narrative changes but nice try.

Sure, but we all know what "peaceful protesting" means. hah

(01-06-2022, 05:03 PM)Maggot Wrote: You forgot or easily left out that he told them to "peacefully protest"   As time goes by the narrative changes but nice try.

Wasn't "trying" anything, just giving you the facts.

(01-06-2022, 05:03 PM)Maggot Wrote: You forgot or easily left out that he told them to "peacefully protest"   As time goes by the narrative changes but nice try.

Hmmm
Is that what he said on that day 1 year ago? Or did he say fight? And other words, I am sure you can find the exact words he used on the day and the tweet he posted also. 

At which point did he ever say "peacefully protest".?

RE: INSURRECTION - Clang McFly - 01-06-2022

Holy fuck. You're right. 

https://youtu.be/mh3cbd7niTQ

Rudy Giuliani though...."trial by combat."

"You'll never take back our country with weakness, you have to show strength, you have to show strength and you have to be strong"

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/06/politics/trump-tweet-january-6/index.html

Trump tweeted at 2:38 p.m. ET that day: "Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!" The tweet came 20 minutes after Trump supporters were smashing through windows and evacuations of lawmakers had begun.

"We will never give up, we will not concede" "We will stop the steal" "We have come to demand...."
"We will not take it anymore"

He said "I know soon everyone here will be marching over to the capital building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard"

So what went wrong?

Also.....interesting that the full speech is hard to find....can anyone find it anywhere?

Trump should have had people there to make sure it stayed peaceful.

[Image: SgOD3uZ.gif]

I'm amazed this got put up there with Pearl Harbor or 911.............really? 3 FBI guys were in on this.

(01-06-2022, 08:26 PM)Duchess Wrote: 28

What's so funny, wouldn't it have been in his own interest to insure that nothing went wrong?

(01-06-2022, 09:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm amazed this got put up there with Pearl Harbor or 911.............really? 3 FBI guys were in on this.

And you would think that a 3-D chess master like Trump would have anticipated that, given how hard they'd been fucking him over since day 1.

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 01-07-2022

"a 3-D chess master like trump" ahahahahahahaha! My sides! My sides!

(01-06-2022, 10:15 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 08:26 PM)Duchess Wrote: 28

What's so funny, wouldn't it have been in his own interest to insure that nothing went wrong?

He sent them there, he encouraged the violence. He enjoyed watching what they were doing so much he kept replaying it on the TV in the dining room.

(01-06-2022, 09:24 PM)Maggot Wrote:  3 FBI guys were in on this.

I sure hope that can be proven so they can be weeded out like the active duty/retired services members have been as well as the law enforcement officers who have been fired from their jobs for participating in an assault on our Capitol.