Mock
INSURRECTION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: INSURRECTION (/thread-14617.html)

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 01-07-2022

The only 2 republicans on the House floor yesterday, Dick Cheney and Liz baby Dick Cheney. I think he's a war criminal, but credit where due.

[Image: FIb1FmuVcAA1_dd?format=jpg&name=medium]

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 01-07-2022

(01-07-2022, 05:02 AM)Duchess Wrote: "a 3-D chess master like trump" ahahahahahahaha! My sides! My sides!

If you had a degree from Trump University you'd appreciate these sorts of nuances. hah

(01-07-2022, 05:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 10:15 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 08:26 PM)Duchess Wrote: 28

What's so funny, wouldn't it have been in his own interest to insure that nothing went wrong?

He sent them there, he encouraged the violence. He enjoyed watching what they were doing so much he kept replaying it on the TV in the dining room.

Which is incredibly stupid, given that he didn't have the media on his side; or, he was playing the role of a fascist by intention.

(01-07-2022, 05:51 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 09:24 PM)Maggot Wrote:  3 FBI guys were in on this.

I sure hope that can be proven so they can be weeded out like the active duty/retired services members have been as well as the law enforcement officers who have been fired from their jobs for participating in an assault on our Capitol.

That's why I referenced Ray Epps. They've known about him from day 1, yet no charges, no prosecution, in spite of him having incited riot repeatedly, on video. Which brings us back to bread and circuses.

Believers gonna believe.

(01-07-2022, 07:02 AM)rothschild Wrote: If you had a degree from Trump University you'd appreciate these sorts of nuances.  hah

Does St. Lawrence University count?    Awink

(01-07-2022, 07:36 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 07:02 AM)rothschild Wrote: If you had a degree from Trump University you'd appreciate these sorts of nuances.  hah

A liberal farts degree? hah

(01-07-2022, 07:07 AM)rothschild Wrote: Which is incredibly stupid, given that he didn't have the media on his side

FOX
OAN
Daily Caller

...and then there is the MSM who do the both sides bullshit.

(01-07-2022, 07:43 AM)rothschild Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 07:36 AM)Duchess Wrote:

A liberal farts degree?  hah

It was a waste, I've never used my education in any job I've ever had, the only plus was they let me bring my horse.

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 01-07-2022

(01-07-2022, 07:14 AM)rothschild Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 05:51 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 09:24 PM)Maggot Wrote:  3 FBI guys were in on this.

I sure hope that can be proven so they can be weeded out like the active duty/retired services members have been as well as the law enforcement officers who have been fired from their jobs for participating in an assault on our Capitol.

That's why I referenced Ray Epps. They've known about him from day 1, yet no charges, no prosecution, in spite of him having incited riot repeatedly, on video. Which brings us back to bread and circuses.

Believers gonna believe.

Ebbs was taken off the most wanted list I think he was #165 for no particular reason. Two others were there and one was outed by the protesters as they started chanting Fed,Fed,Fed when he showed up. There was another one that had an earpiece on and all 3 were taken off the list for some strange reason.

(01-07-2022, 07:44 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 07:07 AM)rothschild Wrote: Which is incredibly stupid, given that he didn't have the media on his side

FOX
OAN
Daily Caller

...and then there is the MSM who do the both sides bullshit.

FOX was the first media outlet to call Arizona for Biden. But more importantly, none of those outlets mean squat to anyone who isn't a Republican/Trumper.

If NBC, CBS, ABC, and papers like the NY Times and Washington Post had been supportive of Trump like they were for Bush-Cheney, Trump would still be president. And please don't tell me that they flipped because Trump is evil. Yes, he is pretty evil, but Bush, and Cheney especially, are more evil BY FAR.

I don't disagree with your opinion of Cheney at all!

hah   *applauds*

No bombs were used in this protest unlike the left in the 1983 "Pearl harbor"

capitol bombing

Huh?

Why do you keep trying to justify this?

I'm not trying to justify anything just pointing out that this was nothing like pearl harbor or 911 ...........the left seems to think this is worse than the civil war, it's being done like this to discredit anyone on the right before the mid-terms as there is no real substance in todays democrat's.

RE: INSURRECTION - Clang McFly - 01-07-2022

(01-07-2022, 11:35 AM)Maggot Wrote: I'm not trying to justify anything just pointing out that this was nothing like pearl harbor or 911 ...........the left seems to think this is worse than the civil war, it's being done like this to discredit anyone on the right before the mid-terms as there is no real substance in todays democrat's.

Yep nothing like Pearl harbor. That was a bombing attack by a foreign power. The attack on the Capitol was whiny asshole Americans who wanted to kill Mike Pence and Congressmen, all because their Orange god is a sore loser.

That and Trump his wife his family etc. was getting attacked for every thing he did every day no matter what it was good or bad.

RE: INSURRECTION - Clang McFly - 01-07-2022

(01-07-2022, 02:07 PM)Maggot Wrote: That and Trump his wife his family etc. was getting attacked for every thing he did every day no matter what it was good or bad.

It was all bad. Trump made the USA look like a joke to the world leaders. And downplayed the seriousness of the coronavirus because he didn't want to look bad.

(01-07-2022, 03:20 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 02:07 PM)Maggot Wrote: That and Trump his wife his family etc. was getting attacked for every thing he did every day no matter what it was good or bad.

It was all bad. Trump made the USA look like a joke to the world leaders. And downplayed the seriousness of the coronavirus because he didn't want to look bad.

Trump wouldn't have won the 2016 election if the Democrats didn't run sleazebags. That's the only reason he won, and none of the "world leaders" who think he's a joke are worth a lick of spit. There is no leadership in this world, because most everyone puts political allegiance ahead of ethics and integrity.

You think corruption is OK as long as long as Democrats are in charge, to the point that you'll support a totalitarian state, because you think it's preferable to "fascism", but that's the exact same reasoning for why people supported Trump. Y'all blame each other for your ignorance and keep voting for scumbags, election cycle after election cycle, oblivious to the fact that we are all contributing to our nation's precipitous decline.

It's pathetic and disgraceful.

Oh for fucks sake. We are talking about trump and here you are going off on another tangent. Gawd.