Mock
INSURRECTION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: INSURRECTION (/thread-14617.html)

RE: INSURRECTION - sally - 01-17-2021

White people are awful too, everyone is. My point is black people aren't the only ones getting treated like shit. When you're a 12 year old girl who has taken a punch to the chest that knocked the air out of you for no reason other than being white, it's kinda annoying when some white bitch starts talking about blacks being treated unfairly.

RE: INSURRECTION - MirahM - 01-17-2021

So because you got kicked by a black person you think it is also okay that a black person get arrested or treated unfairly?
Interesting that it doesn't cause you to have compassion for those that are treated unfairly. Instead you have grouped all of the black people into one lump. But also said that white people are bad, and everyone is bad.

There is disparity in this country on the way people who are arrested and convicted are treated. Simple as that-doesn't take away from what happened to you-which was also awful, doesn't mean all white people are bad, doesn't mean all black people are saints. I am simply saying there is a disparity.

RE: INSURRECTION - cannongal - 01-17-2021

And my point is dead is dead,  just like Hillary said.  Certain person on this forum think that an insurrection has more meaning than anything else.   Certain people on this forum are complete fucking idiots.   Dead is  dead!

(01-17-2021, 06:58 PM)Maggot Wrote: Most lilly white righteous computer preachers never dealt with a knarly group of black dopes, many are pretty fucked up. I'm glad normal black people that are decent and don't do stupid shit live around me. It's not the color of their skin it's the attitude that many have. White people are in that group too.

I grew up on and near military bases that were very diverse.  The white population at my high school was around 25%. The rest being black, asiain, pacific islander.

I don't know if I qualify to have been around enough "knarly" people as you put it tho.

(01-17-2021, 07:21 PM)cannongal Wrote: And my point is dead is dead,  just like Hillary said.  Certain person on this forum think that an insurrection has more meaning than anything else.   Certain people on this forum are complete fucking idiots.   Dead is  dead!

And threatening the VP?

Killing a cop?

RE: INSURRECTION - sally - 01-17-2021

(01-17-2021, 07:20 PM)MirahM Wrote: So because you got kicked by a black person you think it is also okay that a black person get arrested or treated unfairly?
Interesting that it doesn't cause you to have compassion for those that are treated unfairly. Instead you have grouped all of the black people into one lump. But also said that white people are bad, and everyone is bad.

There is disparity in this country on the way people who are arrested and convicted are treated. Simple as that-doesn't take away from what happened to you-which was also awful, doesn't mean all white people are bad, doesn't mean all black people are saints. I am simply saying there is a disparity.
You are a dingbat. I never said that because I spent my entire childhood being treated badly because of my skin color means that it is ok for black people to be treated badly. My point was that everyone is treated badly, you stupid bitch.

RE: INSURRECTION - cannongal - 01-17-2021

Ok,  you think that the vp, or "cops " have more value than a secretary of state,  or a human being in general??  Good for you.

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 01-17-2021

(01-17-2021, 07:50 PM)cannongal Wrote: Ok,  you think that the vp, or "cops " have more value than a secretary of state,  or a human being in general??  Good for you.

Very good point, CG. Maybe some day libs will learn the value of consistency. Right after they learn to put their own house in order before telling anyone else to clean theirs.

(01-17-2021, 07:37 PM)sally Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 07:20 PM)MirahM Wrote: So because you got kicked by a black person you think it is also okay that a black person get arrested or treated unfairly?

You are a dingbat. I never said that because I spent my entire childhood being treated badly because of my skin color means that it is ok for black people to be treated badly. My point was that everyone is treated badly, you stupid bitch.

Exactly, Sally, suffering is universal. The only way to overcome is to take responsibility, whereas victim psychology is all about staying a disempowered slave of the marxist state.

RE: INSURRECTION - BigMark - 01-17-2021

disempowered slave of the marxist state (You pull shit out of your crazy ass)

(01-17-2021, 08:33 PM)BigMark Wrote: disempowered slave of the marxist state (You pull shit out of your crazy ass)

Gee, If I didn't know better I might think you get your rocks off sniffing people's assholes.  hah

So what do you think "critical social justice theory" is, progressive capitalism?  Sarcastic

(01-17-2021, 07:50 PM)cannongal Wrote: Ok,  you think that the vp, or "cops " have more value than a secretary of state,  or a human being in general??  Good for you.

No. But tell me that the sentence is different for killing a cop or a politician or a person on the street.

FFS.

RE: INSURRECTION - MirahM - 01-18-2021

Also because I care about the mistreatment of others makes me high and mighty or self-righteous?

You still want me to say that I don't really care, do you? You will probalby come and say that I don't. I am not saying these things to be self rightous or hollier than thou, or to say that you aren't. I am sorry you live in a world where you think people don't care.
My world is not like that. Go ahead and beat down those that are trying to make a difference. And go ahead and say it is useless. I know, your family is fine.
I mean Cannon has taken in a child for God sake, how dare she! So self righteous I am sure!

I'm tired of coming in here to say I would like there to be equal treatment of people and I can't get a "Yeah, that would be nice"
I just get a "Fuck you"

RE: INSURRECTION - HairOfTheDog - 01-18-2021

(01-17-2021, 07:21 PM)cannongal Wrote: And my point is dead is dead,  just like Hillary said.  Certain person on this forum think that an insurrection has more meaning than anything else.   Certain people on this forum are complete fucking idiots.   Dead is  dead!

If when you claim, "certain people on this forum are complete fucking idiots", you're referring to yourself, cannongal, I completely agree.

No shit, "dead is dead".  What a brilliant observation.  

Personally, I do think the motive as to crime and/or murder matters. It surely matters legally.  And, as Mirah implied, it most definitely matters when it comes to sentencing.

So, if you, cannongal, wanna throw me into your little "certain fucking idiots" 'category,  I'll  surely live.  You moronic dipshit.

RE: INSURRECTION - MirahM - 01-18-2021

(01-17-2021, 06:58 PM)Maggot Wrote: Most lilly white righteous computer preachers never dealt with a knarly group of black dopes, many are pretty fucked up. I'm glad normal black people that are decent and don't do stupid shit live around me. It's not the color of their skin it's the attitude that many have. White people are in that group too.

As I was sweeping the kitchen floor tonight I realized I didn't grow up in a neigborhood of thugs, no. I lived with an asshole. My very own father was a narcistic abuser. Do I blame all men for the actions of what he did? For a while yes. But I learned it wasn't true. I also learned not all fathers are assholes. That took a while. 

I was thinking about this because I was wondering to myself-why do I care? Why do I have compassion-and this is why.

RE: INSURRECTION - BigMark - 01-18-2021

Now you did it, you got Hotd pissed off. She starts swearing, waving her hands around and making jerky head movements. I would suggest RUNNING!

RE: INSURRECTION - HairOfTheDog - 01-18-2021

(01-18-2021, 01:15 AM)BigMark Wrote: Now you did it, you got Hotd pissed off. She starts swearing, waving her hands around and making jerky head movements. I would suggest RUNNING!

Smiley_emoticons_smile

I'm not pissed off, waving, or jerking. 

Just relaxing and dreading the eve of another work week.  :(  

I just don't have a problem addressing idiocy directly with the idiot who spews it rather than weakly flinging crap at unnamed individuals.

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 01-18-2021

I voted for Ron Paul because he wanted to shut down the War on Drugs and the military-industrial complex, both of which were fully supported by fuckwads like Clinton, Obama, and Biden.

RE: INSURRECTION - sally - 01-18-2021

(01-18-2021, 12:17 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

If when you claim, "certain people on this forum are complete fucking idiots", you're referring to yourself, cannongal, I completely agree.

No shit, "dead is dead".  What a brilliant observation.  

Personally, I do think the motive as to crime and/or murder matters. It surely matters legally.  And, as Mirah implied, it most definitely matters when it comes to sentencing.

So, if you, cannongal, wanna throw me into your little "certain fucking idiots" 'category,  I'll  surely live.  You moronic dipshit.
Does it matter differently to the family that lost their loved one? I guess not, huh?