Mock
INSURRECTION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: INSURRECTION (/thread-14617.html)

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 06-06-2022

Awink

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 06-06-2022

Enrique Tarrio, leader of the Proud Boys, and his 4 top lieutenants, have been indicted by the Department of Justice on charges of seditious conspiracy. Uh oh.

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 06-06-2022

I expect that the ABC media and Hollywood will be breaking into regular broadcast with stunning testimony from cherry picked video and photographic evidence throughout this show trial. It will be absolutely phenomenal. LOL. I'm just surprised it's not closer to the elections. It should be great family entertainment at any rate. Go Go Stalin.  hah

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 06-07-2022

(06-06-2022, 08:45 PM)Maggot Wrote: I expect that the ABC media and Hollywood will be breaking into regular broadcast with stunning testimony from cherry picked video and photographic evidence throughout this show trial. 

They won't need to. The hearings will be shown in their entirety so everyone can see for themselves as the proof is laid out. Do you intend to watch? 

They can be seen on ABC, NBC, CBS & CNN starting Thursday June 9th at 8:00 PM.

FOX will probably show video of a caravan taken 5 years ago.

...and why would you say go go Stalin? You don't want to know the details of the attempt to overthrow our government? Why is that, is it because the man you voted for is behind that and set the whole thing in motion?

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 06-07-2022

Most Americans don't really care about it. Just humiliate the people and move on. This 3 ring circus won't get much of an audience like the democrat media hacks think. They even hired a production director. LOL

(06-07-2022, 07:00 AM)Maggot Wrote: Most Americans don't really care about it. 

Maybe the Americans you pal around with, but many Americans care a great deal about a United States president inciting an insurrection in an attempt to hold onto power.

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 06-07-2022

Lowest ratings eva. LOL

Not FOX, but close.  hah

[Image: FUp-vf7XoAEFJYA?format=jpg&name=medium]

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 06-07-2022

(06-07-2022, 07:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-07-2022, 07:00 AM)Maggot Wrote: Most Americans don't really care about it. 

Maybe the Americans you pal around with, but many Americans care a great deal about a United States president inciting an insurrection in an attempt to hold onto power.

And a large percentage of them have turned a blind eye to Hillary's efforts to subvert an election, and continue to pretend that the most recent one was fair and square.

I don't know anything about Secretary Clinton trying to subvert an election, enlighten me.

The most recent election was fair & square.

(06-07-2022, 01:07 PM)Duchess Wrote: I don't know anything about Secretary Clinton trying to subvert an election, enlighten me.

The attorney (Sussman) who provided the FBI with the information that was the basis for the Mueller investigation failed to disclose that he was working for the Clinton campaign and the DNC. One of her campaign aids testified under oath that they had doubts about the veracity of said information, and that this was explained to Hillary, who approved turning it over to the FBI anyway. Why didn't Comey go after Sussman the way he went after Flynn, when there's no question that he lied?

The people who lied about Russia collusion and the hacking of the DNC are the same partisan actors claiming the Democrats are squeaky clean. If you understand election law, you should know that ballot observers must be allowed to physically inspect ballots if they wish to do so. That didn't happen in key states. Proper chain of custody for ballots must also be strictly maintained, which also didn't happen in key states. There is video footage showing conclusively that this is the case. It has not been debunked.

Of particular importance is what former CIA officer Ray McGovern has to say, starting at 5:55. He nails it.

(06-07-2022, 01:56 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(06-07-2022, 01:07 PM)Duchess Wrote: I don't know anything about Secretary Clinton trying to subvert an election, enlighten me.

The attorney (Sussman) who provided the FBI with the information that was the basis for the Mueller investigation failed to disclose that he was working for the Clinton campaign and the DNC. One of her campaign aids testified under oath that they had doubts about the veracity of said information, and that this was explained to Hillary, who approved turning it over to the FBI anyway. Why didn't Comey go after Sussman the way he went after Flynn, when there's no question that he lied?

The people who lied about Russia collusion and the hacking of the DNC are the same partisan actors claiming the Democrats are squeaky clean. If you understand election law, you should know that ballot observers must be allowed to physically inspect ballots if they wish to do so. That didn't happen in key states. Proper chain of custody for ballots must also be strictly maintained, which also didn't happen in key states. There is video footage showing conclusively that this is the case. It has not been debunked.

(06-07-2022, 02:28 PM)rothschild Wrote:

Of particular importance is what former CIA officer Ray McGovern has to say, starting at 5:55. He nails it.

Thanks.

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 06-08-2022

[Image: cartoon-050622.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 06-10-2022

Man. Where to begin.

On January 6th there were 14 urgent requests for the National Guard, all were denied by Chris Miller, trump's acting Secretary of Defense. There was no contact made with Federal law enforcement and VP Pence assumed the role of executive, trump's role. Not only did trump refuse to tell the mob to leave the Capitol he placed no call to any part of the government to instruct that the Capitol be defended.

trump's Cabinet debated invoking the 25th Amendment to remove him--from early in his presidency until the very end.

The committee has evidence that they will introduce in upcoming hearings of a half dozen White House staff who will testify that the calls for "Hang Mike Pence" were met with trump saying he deserved it.

The VP was the one giving orders that day and choose to stay in the underground loading dock even while the insurrectionists were roaming the halls of the Capitol looking for him. His security couldn't force him to leave and he told them straight up he "was not getting into that car". At that point, the VP no longer trusted some of the Secret Service.

Multiple House republicans sought Presidential pardons for their roles in attempting to overturn the 2020 election. We'll find out who they are in upcoming hearings.

Out of all the republicans in DC there are only 2 who have chosen to honor their oath to our Constitution.

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 06-10-2022

I have my own opinion of who I think the "multiple House republicans are--

Mo Brooks
Paul Gosar
Andy Biggs
Devon Nunes (former)
Matt Gaetz

I don't think they are the only people in positions of power in DC who asked for a pardon. I think there is way more with Josh Hawley being one of them.

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 06-12-2022

[Image: FU7_KLsUEAAAEjg?format=jpg&name=medium]

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 06-12-2022

I'm kinda glad that Americans will be able to see first hand the lopsided Democrat way of prosecution without defense in this televised show trial. I don't think it will work and most will just chalk it up to political theater. It's not a trial but it is a cute circus complete with clowns throwing Donkey excrement at whoever happens to be in the chair.

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 06-12-2022

What exactly do you oppose about it & think they've gotten wrong?

Political theater implies that things are untrue and/or exaggerated. Facts are facts.

More than 20 million people were interested enough to watch. They ALL should be in prime time, but alas, tomorrow's hearing starts in the morning. That's going to limit those who can watch.

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 06-12-2022

They are trying to say that Trump did not say to "peacefully protest the election" and trying to smear him once again because they fear him. Nothing new there. It's not about the individuals it's about going after Trump once again.