Mock
INSURRECTION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: INSURRECTION (/thread-14617.html)

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 06-12-2022

Did you watch the hearing?

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 06-12-2022

hah I've heard enough baloney coming out of a Democrats mouth to start a deli. So no. And Cheney is not a republican she's a RINO. She's just pissed Trump went after her Dad.

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 06-12-2022

(06-12-2022, 10:56 AM)Maggot Wrote: hah I've heard enough baloney coming out of a Democrats mouth to start a deli. So no. And Cheney is not a republican she's a RINO. She's just pissed Trump went after her Dad.

There's a reason I say you're willfully ignorant. You have an opportunity to hear nothing but facts and you're choosing not to.

Baby Dick Cheney & Adam Kinzinger are the only 2 true republicans left in DC. They are honoring the oath they took while all the others are honoring trump. They are a disgrace to the office they hold. They are not patriotic Americans, not by any stretch of the imagination. You honor trump yourself. 

Well this past year is what happens when Democrats run things so I don't have much faith in their ability to do anything right and this show trial is just another fine example of their lopsided view of the world and how it works. Their Jim Crow and Ku Klux Klan roots are showing though.

[Image: LOOK.jpg?resize=600%2C300&ssl=1]

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 06-13-2022

Uh oh. trump's Chief of Staff, Mark Meadows burned documents after a meeting about overturning the results of the 2020 election.

Fun fact--when a defendant is found to have destroyed or sequestered material evidence that would have led to their conviction, they can be found guilty of a crime without it. Their action is presumed to amount to a confession. Oopsie.

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 06-13-2022

Sure just like Hillary. LOL

Now. Now. Your guys spent years (years & years) and tens of millions of dollars, not to mention, several years spent in full power in DC, and yet...nothing. It's time to give up Hillary, Maggottyboo. I know y'all find it hard to quit her, but I wish you good luck anyway.

Election officials are testifying under oath what the days after the election were like for them after trump began lying about the election being stolen from him. They were under constant attack from maga's. Their lives were being threatened as well as their family's lives. The threats referred to their family's by name, age and the threats included pix of the family's homes.

trump was sending out as many as 25 emails a day for an "election defense fund" that didn't even exist. He grifted more than $250 million and didn't use a single penny to defend his election fraud claims.   28

I REALLY love knowing trump is glued to this testimony. Hehehe

Nearly every single witness today has been either a trump employee or a trump appointee. All have testified under oath.

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 06-14-2022

trump told the Department of Justice to say the election was rigged "and leave the rest to me".

RE: INSURRECTION - Carsman - 06-14-2022

Surprised no LHO's around.

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 06-14-2022

The ratings were bad so it was put off for a week. LOL.

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 06-15-2022

That's what trump said. You're parroting trump.  28

I didn't think you were interested or I would have told you more than 20 million people watched the one in prime time and ratings haven't been released for the one on Monday. 20 million indicates success, now you know.

Testifying under oath, trump's handpicked White House lawyer Eric Herschmann to trump's handpicked legal advisor, John Eastman in regards to the attempt to overturn our free and fair election--"get a great, fucking criminal defense lawyer, you're going to need it".

RE: INSURRECTION - MirahM - 06-15-2022

Day off today-Do I dive in to watch all of this? It feels like so much. I've been seeing updates, I don't think I have the energy to watch.

(06-15-2022, 12:10 PM)MirahM Wrote: Day off today-Do I dive in to watch all of this? It feels like so much. I've been seeing updates, I don't think I have the energy to watch.

It's been postponed. The next hearing is tomorrow, doll.

RE: INSURRECTION - MirahM - 06-15-2022

But I didn't even see the first one! I havent' watched any footage of it at all.

(06-15-2022, 01:30 PM)MirahM Wrote: But I didn't even see the first one! I havent' watched any footage of it at all.

Here ya go. Everything you would need, if interested, to be up to date.

https://january6th.house.gov