Mock
INSURRECTION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: INSURRECTION (/thread-14617.html)

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 06-30-2022

That is ridiculous. Why would they do that?

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 06-30-2022

(06-30-2022, 01:05 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(06-30-2022, 10:37 AM)rothschild Wrote:
(06-30-2022, 12:26 AM)MirahM Wrote: Yes, since both sides lie, then it is impossible to tell who is telling the truth, so everyone should just get away with lying and not telling the truth, since we will never be able to tell what is really happening anyway. So much corruption, so many lies.

Another possibility is for people to actively engage in the political process and set about rooting out the systemic corruption.

I just got out of jail,  again.      Do you want to know what I've been arrested for?  

#1  I went to the tax collections office,  and asked why my dog's license went from  $7.50 to $9.50 between 2020, and 2021.  They called it creating a public disturbance. 

#2.  I went to the DPW and asked about the water rates doubling,  somewhere in 2021.  At that time I was accused of being a public nuisance. 

#3.   I took a picture of someone who crashed into my brand new mailbox.    The person had a rented uhaul and called the cops because I violated her right to privacy. 

And today #4  our local rec department sent us their budget,  via email,   so I went down there to ask some questions.     As soon as the first question (ie regarding public pools) came out of my mouth,  the receptionist picked up the phone and called the popo.  They came right quick ?

That's when you know you're doing some good in the world. I applaud you!

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 06-30-2022

[Image: FWiAAwxWAAYPs2g?format=jpg&name=large]

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 06-30-2022

Eh...............Lies circle the globe before the truth even puts it's pant's on.

RE: INSURRECTION - MirahM - 06-30-2022

(06-30-2022, 12:26 AM)MirahM Wrote: Yes, since both sides lie, then it is impossible to tell who is telling the truth, so everyone should just get away with lying and not telling the truth, since we will never be able to tell what is really happening anyway. So much corruption, so many lies.

Another possibility is for people to actively engage in the political process and set about rooting out the systemic corruption.

I just got out of jail,  again.      Do you want to know what I've been arrested for?  

#1  I went to the tax collections office,  and asked why my dog's license went from  $7.50 to $9.50 between 2020, and 2021.  They called it creating a public disturbance. 

#2.  I went to the DPW and asked about the water rates doubling,  somewhere in 2021.  At that time I was accused of being a public nuisance. 

#3.   I took a picture of someone who crashed into my brand new mailbox.    The person had a rented uhaul and called the cops because I violated her right to privacy. 

And today #4  our local rec department sent us their budget,  via email,   so I went down there to ask some questions.     As soon as the first question (ie regarding public pools) came out of my mouth,  the receptionist picked up the phone and called the popo.  They came right quick ?

!!!!!!!

RE: INSURRECTION - pyropappy - 07-01-2022

Call a lawyer, they violated your rights...

1. 1st Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

18 U.S. Code § 242 - Deprivation of rights under color of law

2. Ditto #1

3. 4th Amendment: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Plenty of case law that rules no expectation of privacy in public, and certainly not on your property depending on where the car was positioned.

4. Same as 1

Know your rights; that is why you learn history.

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 07-02-2022

(06-30-2022, 07:14 PM)Maggot Wrote: Eh...............Lies circle the globe before the truth even puts it's pant's on.

What is the lie you are referring to? Tell me so I can shoot it down like I know I'll be able to.

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 07-02-2022

(07-02-2022, 04:45 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-30-2022, 07:14 PM)Maggot Wrote: Eh...............Lies circle the globe before the truth even puts it's pant's on.

What is the lie you are referring to? Tell me so I can shoot it down like I know I'll be able to.

OK I'll play, Trump tried to grab the steering wheel for one. She may try to get a book deal out of that one. No rebuttal. no attempt at getting to the bottom of it and no chance to really become a true inquisition into the truth. A kangaroo court in a bouncy house.

They have one purpose there and it's not to get at the agitators it's to try and get to Trump again after everything else failed. The world can see it.

(07-02-2022, 07:47 AM)Maggot Wrote: OK I'll play, Trump tried to grab the steering wheel for one. She may try to get a book deal out of that one. No rebuttal. no attempt at getting to the bottom of it and no chance to really become a true inquisition into the truth. A kangaroo court in a bouncy house.

You're going to find out that's not a lie and there are those who will confirm what she said. She wouldn't have been asked anything related to that had they not already known the answer. Anyway, that wasn't the story of her testimony. trump knew those thugs were heavily armed when he encouraged them to go to the Capitol.

It's not a kangaroo court, it's a bipartisan committee investigating the former president & his incitement of an insurrection and those who enabled him. Mark Meadows has had every opportunity to set the record straight and has chosen silence, so have Ornato & Engel, at least publicly, I don't know what they said in their depositions. Chances are, at least one of them have committed perjury, probably Ornato.

Thank you for playing with me.    Love3

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 07-02-2022

(07-02-2022, 08:54 AM)Duchess Wrote: It's not a kangaroo court, it's a bipartisan committee investigating the former president & his incitement of an insurrection and those who enabled him. Mark Meadows has had every opportunity to set the record straight and has chosen silence, so have Ornato & Engel, at least publicly, I don't know what they said in their depositions. Chances are, at least one of them have committed perjury, probably Ornato.

Bingo. That's all this is about, lots of dramatic accusations, and see if they can get anyone for perjury, like they did with Flynn -- which is why anyone who isn't a jackass will excercise the 5th amendment. And for the record, if you suggest that excercising the 5th is an indication of guilt in a court of law, you'll find yourself in a  disciplinary hearing for misconduct, and may lose your license to practise law.

Michael Flynn is a piece of shit and a traitor to his country who should be stripped of ALL of his benefits. What the fuck kind of person defends Michael fucking Flynn.

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 07-02-2022

(07-02-2022, 08:54 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-02-2022, 07:47 AM)Maggot Wrote: OK I'll play, Trump tried to grab the steering wheel for one. She may try to get a book deal out of that one. No rebuttal. no attempt at getting to the bottom of it and no chance to really become a true inquisition into the truth. A kangaroo court in a bouncy house.

You're going to find out that's not a lie and there are those who will confirm what she said. She wouldn't have been asked anything related to that had they not already known the answer. Anyway, that wasn't the story of her testimony. trump knew those thugs were heavily armed when he encouraged them to go to the Capitol.

It's not a kangaroo court, it's a bipartisan committee investigating the former president & his incitement of an insurrection and those who enabled him. Mark Meadows has had every opportunity to set the record straight and has chosen silence, so have Ornato & Engel, at least publicly, I don't know what they said in their depositions. Chances are, at least one of them have committed perjury, probably Ornato.

Tell me again how many guns were found on the people that got into the capitol, let me help you ............none. And the other 2 secret service agents were never allowed in front of the cameras none of the people that went against the narrative has. One way dead end street there. Maybe if it was a real court I would pay more attention but it's just not as most Americans can see with their own eyes. Democrat blinders do not fit everyone.

(07-02-2022, 10:01 AM)Duchess Wrote: Michael Flynn is a piece of shit and a traitor to his country who should be stripped of ALL of his benefits. What the fuck kind of person defends Michael fucking Flynn.

The kind that values principles above emotions. Sure, Flynn is a POS, but if you think that means he should be stripped of his constitutional rights, you may also be one.

There you go putting words in my mouth AGAIN. Stop that. I never said he should be stripped of his Constitutional rights FFS. Jesus, rothschild.

(07-02-2022, 11:02 AM)Duchess Wrote: There you go putting words in my mouth AGAIN. Stop that. I never said he should be stripped of his Constitutional rights FFS. Jesus, rothschild.

What else could you mean when you imply that you're a POS if you defend a person of dubious character?

That's dehumanization, and it quickly leads to all manner of atrocities, ranging from persecution to genocide. Maybe you should choose your words more carefully?

(07-02-2022, 11:15 AM)rothschild Wrote:  you're a POS if you defend a person of dubious character

...and you read that to mean someone should be stripped of their Constitution rights? Seriously? Well alrighty then.  hah

(07-02-2022, 11:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-02-2022, 11:15 AM)rothschild Wrote:  you're a POS if you defend a person of dubious character

...and you read that to mean someone should be stripped of their Constitution rights? Seriously? Well alrighty then.  hah

"Michael Flynn is a piece of shit and a traitor to his country who should be stripped of ALL of his benefits. What the fuck kind of person defends Michael fucking Flynn."

If someone who defends a person that's been tagged a POS is also a POS, that's character assassination. If major media is promoting that and naming people who they consider guilty, an awful lot of lawyers are going to think twice about defending anyone that's been designated as a "problem". Those that do it anyway will probably find themselves being attacked by the same people that participate in cancel culture, and their lives will likely be ruined or severely damaged.

What's the net result? the cancellation of constitutional rights for those who run afoul of the powers-that-be.

So yeah, I'm being very serious.

(07-02-2022, 10:49 AM)Maggot Wrote: Tell me again how many guns were found on the people that got into the capitol, let me help you ............none. And the other 2 secret service agents were never allowed in front of the cameras none of the people that went against the narrative has. One way dead end street there. Maybe if it was a real court I would pay more attention but it's just not as most Americans can see with their own eyes. Democrat blinders do not fit everyone.

First off, this isn't a court and it's never been presented as being a court, that's something YOU came up with. If you don't want to listen to people testify under oath that's certainly your right.

The Committee hasn't prevented them from being in front of a camera. Their job may have, I don't know. Anyway, their denials have been walked back & the ridiculous steering wheel bullshit has apparently been confirmed, but as I said, that's not the story anyway, most of us have always known he has no more self control than a 2 yr. old.

Here is the Secret Service & the Capitol Police reporting in their own words the weapons that were there.

[Image: FWq3JU-XEAIiUaU?format=jpg&name=900x900]