Mock
INSURRECTION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: INSURRECTION (/thread-14617.html)

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 09-01-2022

If his frequent unhinged public statements are any indication, I'd say yes. HaHaFuckinHa. It's delicious.

Former NYC LEO Thomas Webster was sentenced to 10 years in prison today for his role in the assault on our Capitol. He actually took the stand and testified he was acting in self defense, which was bullshit of course given there is video and still pix of the role he played in attacking police officers. 

There are literally hundreds more of these cases to come.

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 09-01-2022

(09-01-2022, 04:36 PM)Duchess Wrote: Former NYC LEO Thomas Webster was sentenced to 10 years in prison today for his role in the assault on our Capitol. He actually took the stand and testified he was acting in self defense, which was bullshit of course given there is video and still pix of the role he played in attacking police officers. 

Why haven't you linked the video?

Google his name, rothschild, surely you're capable of that, right? Do that and you'll find a plethora of evidence that backs up what was said in court.

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 09-02-2022

(09-01-2022, 05:21 PM)Duchess Wrote: Google his name, rothschild, surely you're capable of that, right? Do that and you'll find a plethora of evidence that backs up what was said in court.

Why bother mentioning it if you can't be arsed to post it up? Or do you just like hearing yourself talk about Trump?

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 09-02-2022

Why should I have to work for you, you lazy bastard? I check nearly everything you post because it's nearly all bullshit, same goes for one or two others. You don't want to get shit confirmed, don't. I don't care one way or another.

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 09-02-2022

Yeah using an F-16 is the only way to take over the Government not a joke,

(09-02-2022, 05:27 AM)Duchess Wrote: Why should I have to work for you, you lazy bastard? I check nearly everything you post because it's nearly all bullshit, same goes for one or two others. You don't want to get shit confirmed, don't. I don't care one way or another.

"Confirmed" by who, or what? As for bullshit, you love it as long as it's the right flavor. The right "brand" of bullshit. You literally suck it directly from the donkey's asshole, and can't get enough of it no matter how much you suck, day in, day out.

When I stated that Arbury ran up on McMichael and grabbed his gun, I posted video showing him doing it. You almost never post video or cite sources -- and I say almost because I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. I've never seen you do it. Which shows pretty clearly that you're the one whose lazy, and/or you like to listen to yourself going on about Trump.

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 09-02-2022

(09-02-2022, 10:38 AM)rothschild Wrote: "Confirmed" by who, or what? As for bullshit, you love it as long as it's the right flavor. The right "brand" of bullshit. You literally suck it directly from the donkey's asshole, and can't get enough of it no matter how much you suck, day in, day out.

When I stated that Arbury ran up on McMichael and grabbed his gun, I posted video showing him doing it. You almost never post video or cite sources -- and I say almost because I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. I've never seen you do it. Which shows pretty clearly that you're the one whose lazy, and/or you like to listen to yourself going on about Trump.

I would never presume to know you or your habits so this is an observation only--the only time you get wordy & gross with me is when I've bugged the shit out of you.

(09-02-2022, 12:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-02-2022, 10:38 AM)rothschild Wrote: "Confirmed" by who, or what? As for bullshit, you love it as long as it's the right flavor. The right "brand" of bullshit. You literally suck it directly from the donkey's asshole, and can't get enough of it no matter how much you suck, day in, day out.

I would never presume to know you or your habits so this is an observation only--the only time you get wordy & gross with me is when I've bugged the shit out of you.

Beware of women who wear brown lip gloss!

You love that shit and you know you do. "Insurrection"! "Classified documents"! Oh noes! Orange man BAD BAD BAD!!! Biden GOOD GOOD GOOD!!!

RE: INSURRECTION - MirahM - 09-02-2022

(09-02-2022, 10:38 AM)rothschild Wrote:  You almost never post video or cite sources -- and I say almost because I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. 

Thats not true.
But maybe your sentence after that says, "ive never seen you do it" is. Because you aren't looking
But I'm not going to find them for you.

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 10-13-2022

Man. This hearing today. Fuckin hell. Somebody needs to clean house.

RE: INSURRECTION - Rootilda2 - 10-13-2022

Secret Service email showing they knew the extent of the plans behind the attack on the Capitol and absolutely nothing was done in advance except leave the metro and capitol police to try to hold off thousands of people intent on violently overthrowing an election. I can't imagine the sense of betrayal all those cops must feel.

RE: INSURRECTION - MirahM - 10-13-2022

Betrayal from Trump?

From everyone that could have made a difference but yeah, especially Trump. He refused to call in the National Guard, that fucker. But then the Rs that were there in the Capitol cowering behind chairs later declared the insurrectionists were just tourists. And the same Rs voted against giving bravery awards to the cops that day. https://www.newsweek.com/gop-vote-capitol-police-gold-medals-insurrection-1601129

ETA this pisses me off and I don't even like cops. They put their lives on the line to protect these people and they got treated like shit for it.

Hoo boy, the stuff coming out in this latest J6 hearing. I don't remember if tweets post correctly on here but this is worth visiting twitter for. This guy has a lot of important vids.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1580637472173699072

RE: INSURRECTION - sally - 10-13-2022

This is just something I tell ya, jeepers creepers.

RE: INSURRECTION - BigMark - 10-13-2022

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Sally's auditioning for a part in Fargo.

RE: INSURRECTION - sally - 10-13-2022

(10-13-2022, 06:14 PM)BigMark Wrote: FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Sakes alive! These shenanigans down at the capital getting such a reaction from the town folk, my lans.