Mock
INSURRECTION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: INSURRECTION (/thread-14617.html)

RE: INSURRECTION - BigMark - 10-13-2022

JESUS CHRIST ON A POGO STICK!

RE: INSURRECTION - Rootilda2 - 10-13-2022

You sound like Homer Simpson.

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 10-13-2022

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...f=1&nofb=1]

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 10-13-2022

(10-13-2022, 03:59 PM)Rootilda2 Wrote: Secret Service email showing they knew the extent of the plans behind the attack on the Capitol and absolutely nothing was done in advance 

The Secret Service is compromised and those people need to be weeded out.

Also, I think the prez should ask for Chris Wray's resignation.

I think the former first dog, Major the German Shepard was on to something when he bit the Secret Service guy.

RE: INSURRECTION - sally - 10-13-2022

Oh heavens to Betsy.

Where are all the people who insisted it was Speaker Pelosi's job (it wasn't) to call in reinforcements on January 6th? Step right up. There is video proof she did her damndest to get some law enforcement down to the Capitol. C'mere naysayers, I want to rub your nose in it.

My goodness, someone has some explaining to do.

hah  You boob.

These fucking people. Steve Scalise, the republican minority whip asked "Was House Speaker Nancy Pelosi involved in the decision to delay National Guard assistance on January 6th?

On the video provided in today's hearing he friggin watched her while she was on the phone calling repeatedly for National Guard assistance.

RE: INSURRECTION - Rootilda2 - 10-13-2022

Kind of a shame the guy that shot him didn't aim better.

Nothing is going to come of this. Trump never told anyone to storm the capitol and there is no proof that he did. Telling people to fight like hell for democracy and then saying he knows everyone will march peacefully and patriotically to the capitol to make their voices heard does not equate to inciting a riot. Jesus Christ, you're going to have to let it go.

(10-13-2022, 07:11 PM)Duchess Wrote: Where are all the people who insisted it was Speaker Pelosi's job (it wasn't) to call in reinforcements on January 6th? Step right up. There is video proof she did her damndest to get some law enforcement down to the Capitol. C'mere naysayers, I want to rub your nose in it.

When did that supposedly take place? Is the video time-stamped?

Did she support the sargeant-at-arms request made on Jan. 4th, or did she make the call after chaos had ensued?

What the fuck do you mean “supposedly”?  It was during the insurrection. She was in hiding with many other people.  What the fuck is wrong with you. Jesus.

(10-13-2022, 08:15 PM)sally Wrote: Nothing is going to come of this. Trump never told anyone to storm the capitol and there is no proof that he did. Telling people to fight like hell for democracy and then saying he knows everyone will march peacefully and patriotically to the capitol to make their voices heard does not equate to inciting a riot. Jesus Christ, you're going to have to let it go.

I think he incited a riot. It was his responsibility to take reasonable precautions to make sure that it was done persuant to federal law, which didn't happen. Whether or not Pelosi fulfilled her obligations is less clear, but Trump definitely did not. Would a reasonable person have foreseen what would transpire? Probably. But both sides appeal to the extremist elements of their bases, and there have been many riots since Trump took office, most of them far worse than what occurred at the Capitol. If it was up to me I'd hang the leadership of both parties, including Trump and Biden, and let God sort it out.

(10-13-2022, 08:25 PM)Duchess Wrote: What the fuck do you mean “supposedly”?  It was during the insurrection. She was in hiding with many other people.  What the fuck is wrong with you. Jesus.

With respect to *when*, not if. The time to make the decision was BEFOREHAND, not after the violence had begun.

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 10-14-2022

People knew what was going down, rothschild, the Secret Service, the FBI, and they choose to do nothing. trump invited all those useless fucks there, it'll be wild he said. trump knew they had weapons and wanted them let through anyway, trump wanted to lead them to the Capitol. All of this shit is public knowledge that any of you could find out on your own.

(10-13-2022, 08:32 PM)rothschild Wrote:  But both sides appeal to the extremist elements of their bases

Stop with the both sides bullshit. Only one side, the filthy red republican side, tried to overturn a free & fair election and then proceeded to try and coverup for the main instigator. When you and others talk both sides in this manner you look dumb. Maggot tries to do it too, fuck that shit.

They knew and some choose to enable it, others choose not to do a damn thing.

[Image: fa48835840483663b9e6fcac62ab0c9b]

(10-13-2022, 08:33 PM)rothschild Wrote: With respect to *when*, not if. The time to make the decision was BEFOREHAND, not after the violence had begun.

Only two people in DC have the power to summon the National Guard--POTUS and the Secretary of Defense. No one, and I mean no one, could get trump to do one damn thing in an effort to help those at the Capitol. He choose to watch it all go down and I don't doubt for a moment that he enjoyed every second of it.

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 10-14-2022

(10-14-2022, 04:31 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-13-2022, 08:32 PM)rothschild Wrote:  But both sides appeal to the extremist elements of their bases

Stop with the both sides bullshit. Only one side, the filthy red republican side, tried to overturn a free & fair election and then proceeded to try and coverup for the main instigator. When you and others talk both sides in this manner you look dumb. Maggot tries to do it too, fuck that shit.

You sound like a screeching hag, for chrissakes. Politics is disgusting, and here you are day in and day out hanging on every tiny little development in the neverending circus like it's of paramount importance. There's your stupidity, Duchess.