Mock
ABORTION IN THE UNITED STATES - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: ABORTION IN THE UNITED STATES (/thread-14902.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: ABORTION IN THE UNITED STATES - Duchess - 12-02-2021

(12-02-2021, 12:33 AM)MirahM Wrote: Why are you worried? Its not like you have a uterus.

hah 

Just like Maggot thinking people can't have an opinion on a photograph of kids if one doesn't have kids.

RE: ABORTION IN THE UNITED STATES - Maggot - 12-02-2021

I love opinions I could eat them all day especially vidalia opinions.

RE: ABORTION IN THE UNITED STATES - pyropappy - 12-02-2021

(12-02-2021, 12:33 AM)MirahM Wrote: Why are you worried? Its not like you have a uterus.

you got worried out of that? I must be losing my touch; I was sure that was oozing sarcasm.

I think all the progressive hand wringing is actually pretty funny. I am hoping when the decision is read their heads implode; I will enjoy watching that on youtubr.

RE: ABORTION IN THE UNITED STATES - Maggot - 12-02-2021

Roe vs. Wade was very poorly written, hopefully some solid legal footing comes from this.

Justice of the Supreme Court, Amy Coney Barrett--"If you can give up your baby when it's born, why does forcing a woman to go through pregnancy affect her life at all?"

'Merica--where we can't force people to wear a mask but we can force women to give birth. How about that shit.

'Merica--the only place in the world where kids are routinely slaughtered in school.

RE: ABORTION IN THE UNITED STATES - rothschild - 12-02-2021

(12-02-2021, 12:17 PM)Duchess Wrote: Justice of the Supreme Court, Amy Coney Barrett--"If you can give up your baby when it's born, why does forcing a woman to go through pregnancy affect her life at all?"

I'm not very impressed with her so far. No qualms about vaccine mandates, so it's not surprising that she's OK with forcing women to carry to term. She's consistent -- consistently awful.

RE: ABORTION IN THE UNITED STATES - MirahM - 12-02-2021

I absolutely knew that Pyro would say, "WOrried?! I'm not worried"

Care? Maybe I should have used the word care? Pyro doesn't care either.

What word could I have used instead?

RE: ABORTION IN THE UNITED STATES - MirahM - 12-02-2021

(12-02-2021, 05:24 AM)Duchess Wrote:

hah 

Just like Maggot thinking people can't have an opinion on a photograph of kids if one doesn't have kids.

LOL!
Thats right!

RE: ABORTION IN THE UNITED STATES - pyropappy - 12-03-2021

(12-02-2021, 10:14 PM)MirahM Wrote: I absolutely knew that Pyro would say, "WOrried?! I'm not worried"

How about gloating? 

Damn, pyro sure is gloating, that post had 20 lbs. of sarcasm stuffed in to a 4 lbs. post. I haven't seen him this smug since Trump stomped the Hell Bitch's guts out.

Does that work for you?

(12-02-2021, 06:18 PM)Duchess Wrote: 'Merica--where we can't force people to wear a mask but we can force women to give birth. How about that shit.

'Merica--the only place in the world where kids are routinely slaughtered in school.

never let it be said I am not a gentleman...eman...

here is my handkerchief, Lizzie; there, there, dry your tears and blow your snot locker clean

[Image: men-s-classic-banded-handkerchief-single-11.gif]

RE: ABORTION IN THE UNITED STATES - MirahM - 12-03-2021

(12-03-2021, 12:50 AM)pyropappy Wrote:
(12-02-2021, 10:14 PM)MirahM Wrote: I absolutely knew that Pyro would say, "WOrried?! I'm not worried"

How about gloating? 

Damn, pyro sure is gloating, that post had 20 lbs. of sarcasm stuffed in to a 4 lbs. post. I haven't seen him this smug since Trump stomped the Hell Bitch's guts out.

Does that work for you?

Gloating because you don't have a pussy?

Yeah, that works for me.

RE: ABORTION IN THE UNITED STATES - rothschild - 12-03-2021

It could be because he does. What say you, Pappy? hah

(12-03-2021, 02:29 AM)MirahM Wrote:
(12-03-2021, 12:50 AM)pyropappy Wrote:

How about gloating? 

Does that work for you?

Gloating because you don't have a pussy?

Yeah, that works for me.

no, gloating because the days of this made up right dominating this country's political landscape are in its waning days, and the libturds who made the lie the center piece of their belief system are going apoplectic. I am ecstatic I get to watch them melt down and throw temper tantrums like the two-year-old babies they are.

I told you, there are 5 precedents conservatives are going to overturn; Roe is just the 1st one. 

If this is causing this much angst; wait till you lose the "good and plenty" clause in the 14th amendment.

(12-03-2021, 02:50 AM)rothschild Wrote: It could be because he does. What say you, Pappy?  hah

well, truth be told, I have always "claimed" to be a lesbian "trapped" in a man's body.

RE: ABORTION IN THE UNITED STATES - pyropappy - 12-17-2021

for the record, those men are actually pro-life, and this is satire. I thought it best to explain for the "limited" here. Make sure you don't miss the shirts.

RE: ABORTION IN THE UNITED STATES - MirahM - 12-17-2021

So.....I'm going to have that baby as a way to stick it to the man.
Got it.

The video brings up a good point. If they are going to force women to have babies then they should also force the men to be more involved or pay.
They already do that you say?
DNA test you say?
Keep it in your pants I say!

RE: ABORTION IN THE UNITED STATES - sally - 12-17-2021

(12-02-2021, 06:18 PM)Duchess Wrote: 'Merica--where we can't force people to wear a mask but we can force women to give birth. How about that shit.

What's the purpose of leaving the A off of America? Just wondering.

RE: ABORTION IN THE UNITED STATES - BigMark - 12-17-2021

That's what rednecks do.

RE: ABORTION IN THE UNITED STATES - sally - 12-17-2021

Oh, I didn't know Duchess was a redneck.