Mock
Cheese & Whine - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Cheese & Whine (/thread-1495.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- crash - 02-05-2009

What the fuck have you done to this place, Frank? It's become a haven for whiney little bitches, cry babies and he said she said schoolyard catfights.

Fucken hell.. it used to be a place for a healthy argument and a good old solid pasting, now it's like two crack whores on a trip arguing over a french fry.... Where did you find this new influx of lack lustre talent? If they found you, why the fuck didn't you do your job and cull the chaff from the wheat?

This place has seriously gone down hill, Frank, and I blame you... sheesh, I can even see Poophole is bored with it

- LuMPyPussy - 02-05-2009

crash Wrote:sheesh, I can even see Poophole is bored with it
Only because he missed you terribly. 21

- Middle Finger - 02-05-2009

crash Wrote:What the fuck have you done to this place, Frank? It's become a haven for whiney little bitches, cry babies and he said she said schoolyard catfights.

Fucken hell.. it used to be a place for a healthy argument and a good old solid pasting, now it's like two crack whores on a trip arguing over a french fry.... Where did you find this new influx of lack lustre talent? If they found you, why the fuck didn't you do your job and cull the chaff from the wheat?

This place has seriously gone down hill, Frank, and I blame you... sheesh, I can even see Poophole is bored with it

I can agree with part of that ... we have to step up the honesty with these soupy drama bitches.

- sally - 02-05-2009

Frank was grasping for straws,so hetook to the mommy forums and extended breast feedingsites trying to recruit new members. Hence all the whining and large floppy tits.

- LuMPyPussy - 02-05-2009

sally Wrote:Frank was grasping for straws,so hetook to the mommy forums and extended breast feedingsites trying to recruit new members. Hence all the whining and large floppy tits.
Sinister was already a member. ::dunno::

- Sinister - 02-05-2009

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
sally Wrote:Frank was grasping for straws,so hetook to the mommy forums and extended breast feedingsites trying to recruit new members. Hence all the whining and large floppy tits.
Sinister was already a member. ::dunno::
When you fly, do you have to buy two tickets; one for you and one for your fat ass? Or maybe they just stuff you into the cargo hold.

- Momster - 02-05-2009

Fuck you and your 186 posts. Hang around and add to this shithole if you're going to complain about it, doucheface

- DPD Chick - 02-05-2009

what's a pasting?

- Middle Finger - 02-05-2009

::laugh:: Oh - snap.

- Momster - 02-05-2009

That's when he glues a oscar meyer weiner to the place his dick SHOULD be.

- crash - 02-05-2009

momster? please... even your nic reflects your significant lack of imagination. The weiner comment just affirms my original post.

- ramseycat - 02-05-2009

Ah yea, YOU arefrom a mommy site.

- Momster - 02-05-2009

crash Wrote:momster? please... even your nic reflects your significant lack of imagination. The weiner comment just affirms my original post.
There ya go big guy. Try and make fun of my screen name.. or "nic" as you say. Its so incredibly unique of you. Ohhhhh boy, I feel uber mocked right now. Ouch, my ego is bruised.

Fuck off bitch.::karate::

- Momster - 02-05-2009

ramseycat Wrote:
Ah yea, YOU are form a mommy site.

Ramsey, can you please try and read your posts a little before you hit that beloved send button?

You sound like a backwoods, ass humping, hick.

- ramseycat - 02-05-2009

That is why I am Queen Typo Bitch.
I don't bother to proofread before hitting send.

- Momster - 02-05-2009

Proofreading for typos is one thing; using absolutely heinous grammar is another. You should be "Queen Fucking Moron Bitch"

- ramseycat - 02-05-2009

Oh fuck off. I am not about to worry about how I write on here. I don't give a shit. If you don't like it, don't read it.

- Momster - 02-05-2009

You fuck off. I will read it, and give you shit about it, as much as I please. Fucking twat.

- ramseycat - 02-05-2009

Momster Wrote:You fuck off. I will read it, and give you shit about it, as much as I please. Fucking twat.
Well then you have fun with that.

- crash - 02-05-2009

why would you call me big guy? Are you used to being walked all over buy men in your life? The airhead little Texan bimbo that left high school and didn't quite make it to college so she married the one who made sense the most and got knocked up and became momster. All was merry until he grew tired of you and had an affair and you realised you had nothing so you found refuge in Prozac and the internet, cussing at people you'll never meet... Kinda like road rage without the risk.

Get back in your little box, bitch, it's safer in there