Mock
FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED (/thread-15579.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - GirlBoss - 11-17-2022

This crime so far is just horrible and baffling -- with very slow release of information

Four students from U of Idaho in Moscow, ID were found dead in off-campus house on Sunday 1113 about noon.

The students names

Kaylee Goncalves (21 yrs)
Madison Mogen (21 yrs)
Xana Kernodle (20 yrs)
Ethan Chapin (20 yrs)

From reputable news sources, family, and police here's what's been reported
All four were part of greek life on campus/well known.  MM and KG were seniors and childhood friends.

XK and EC were a couple - EC didn't live at the house he was murdered, but his gf XK did.  Both were at a party at another place on Saturday night

KG and MM lived at the house and were at a bar on Saturday night before going to get a snack from food truck and then taking an uber home.  
There is a twitch video from the food truck showing KG and MM - who look intoxicated, at least MM does.
They arrived home just before 2am. (police confirmed they have the video)

They believe the murder weapon was a large "Rambo-style" knife for all four victims.
Two other roommates were home and uninjured.  Police are not calling them witnesses or suspects.
The 911 caller just before noon on Sunday reported an "unconscious person" - they won't release 911 caller although one of the kids parents said it was a friend of people in the house.

Apparently really horrific scene -- there's a picture floating out there supposedly of blood seeping through wall to outside (Daily Mail UK).

No weapon found.  No suspect/Person of interest named.  Yet somehow, the local PD is telling people they think it's isolated/targeted attack.
Idaho state police and FBI have been brought in to assist since it's a fairly small town police department.

Autopsies completed last night and just posted on Moscow PD Facebook page - that all are ruled 
 Cause of Death: Homicide
 Manner of Death: Stabbing

Cannot imagine how on edge and rocked this town is and these poor families....

(once I figure out how to link things I'll do that too). Just wanted to get the convo started....

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - Duchess - 11-17-2022

(11-17-2022, 07:38 PM)GirlBoss Wrote: Just wanted to get the convo started....

I'm glad you did.

I saw the story in passing, usually just short clips on the news in the morning or evening and I saw the video of the girls at the food truck.

I'm glad they brought in professionals with way more experience & resources than the town cops.

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - MirahM - 11-17-2022

How scary for the 2 that were in the house.
omg what a shame.

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - GirlBoss - 11-17-2022

Cannot imagine for the two there not hurt or involved. And Ethan - didn’t live there just spent the night - watching the interview with his parents is heartbreaking - he was a triplet - fraternal brother and sister. They went to the same school - sounded like they found out before parents and were the ones to break the news to his parents.

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - MirahM - 11-17-2022

Damn. Tragic.

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - GirlBoss - 11-17-2022

Rumor mill is alive and well - a lot of chatter that one girl had OnlyFans account, bought Range Rover her senior year of college, and somehow believed to be target - not substantiated but lots of talk about it …

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - GirlBoss - 11-18-2022

[Image: moscow-map.jpg]
Police release map of locations and timeline for the victims the night leading up to murder

KG sister said KG was repeatedly calling someone named Jack after getting home around 2 until about 4 am. MM also tried to call the same person during that time.

[Image: idaho-friends-flt-ht-ps-221115_166852023...x9_992.jpg]

Picture of the four victims taken the day before murdered.
Maddie in yellow
Kaylee holding Maddie
Ethan with his arm around Xana

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - Duchess - 11-18-2022

They are so young & happy.  21

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - BigMark - 11-18-2022

Were.

(11-18-2022, 07:48 PM)BigMark Wrote: Were.

Word.

(11-18-2022, 07:39 PM)Duchess Wrote: They are so young & happy.  21

I know, Duchess , hard to believe they had hours to live when it was taken. So much ahead of them - all so beautiful

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - GirlBoss - 11-20-2022

Latest updates:
“Jack” if’s as Kaylee’s ex-bf ( who she repeatedly tried to call) - her family says jack had nothing to do with the murders.
The creeper in the twitch video has been if’s and interviewed and is not believed responsible for the murders.
The 911 caller mystery continues. What they’ve said so far: call came in at noon, surviving roommates did not make the call, roommates phone used. Reported “unconscious “ person/ asked for well check - not sure with the blood everywhere how it didn’t occur to them to report that.

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - Duchess - 11-20-2022

That is so odd that the word unconscious was used when nearly every report I've read about this has used the term blood bath. I even saw pix of what was reported as blood leaking out of the house.

Back in the day I used to watch crime shows and they would reenact how the blood flies with every stabbing motion, it would be everywhere, even on the ceiling.

That phone call is just...weird.

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - GirlBoss - 11-20-2022

So true Duchess…

They had a press conference tonight - a couple additional details ..
Victims found on 2nd and 3rd floors. Uber driver cleared.
A CourtTV reporter asked if there were more people at the house than the 4 victims and 2 surviving roommates.
Police said yes!! That is really the most significant info provided.
They said they’ve received more than 600 tips, and have conducted 90 interviews so far.
They also said FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit is now involved.

Im wondering about a few possibilities…
Could one of the roommates who slept in basement have gotten up passed out from scene and other friend called police to report her - the “unconscious “ person in 911 call - without even knowing of crime scene steps away?

What if the calls to Jack were not Kaylee and Maddie trying to call him, what if Jack was calling his phone from theirs - either as cover or maybe dropped cellphone during crime and called it to find it.
Hmmmm…
This has got to be solvable right????

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - Carsman - 11-21-2022

Wow you guys are good, like really “who done it sleuths”! You make excellent rational possibilities. 

It will be interesting to see how it finally turns out.

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - MirahM - 11-21-2022

Cars visiting the crime forum!

I am unclear about the unconscious person-someone called about them? Using one of the roommates phones?

I fear doing more research outside of here and coming upon horrific photos. I can't imagine that there were more people in the house now. And they still dont have a suspect.

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - GirlBoss - 11-21-2022

Thank you Duchess, Cars, and Mirah for keeping me from just talking to myself.

It is going to be interesting to see what happens with this - you can see the exhaustion on police and local media as the days go on.

It will also be interesting to see what kind of accommodations the college will do if students don’t want to come back from break if no suspect by then.

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - Duchess - 11-21-2022

People being violently murdered make noise! Am I wrong in thinking that? I feel like I'd be screaming my head off. Yet, there were people in the house who didn't hear anything.

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - Duchess - 11-21-2022

(11-21-2022, 01:16 PM)GirlBoss Wrote: Thank you Duchess, Cars, and Mirah for keeping me from just talking to myself.

I'm glad you're posting. No thanks necessary. Smiley_emoticons_smile