Mock
FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED (/thread-15579.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - GirlBoss - 12-18-2022

(12-18-2022, 06:29 AM)Duchess Wrote: It seems to me that someone would have to be infuriated to stab to death 4 people. I've read it takes strength to stab people and that anyone can make puncture wounds, but stabbing to death requires force. 

You’re right. So much strength. Four young people, two of which had defensive wounds from fighting back but being overcome ( according to Kaylee’s dad).

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - GirlBoss - 12-18-2022

(12-18-2022, 07:52 AM)BigMark Wrote: Maybe it was more than one murderer.

I think it’s entirely possible more than one involved in getaway/lookout/etc. 

But, if only one knife used on all four victims ( LE has only ever talked about 1 fixed blade knife), it makes me think there was only one actual slasher.

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - rothschild - 12-18-2022

(12-18-2022, 11:25 AM)GirlBoss Wrote:
(12-18-2022, 06:29 AM)Duchess Wrote: It seems to me that someone would have to be infuriated to stab to death 4 people. I've read it takes strength to stab people and that anyone can make puncture wounds, but stabbing to death requires force. 

You’re right. So much strength. Four young people, two of which had defensive wounds from fighting back but being overcome ( according to Kaylee’s dad).

That's not true. It's whether or not you hit a vital organ or major artery. I have a bushcraft knife that's sharp enough to open a person up from their belly clean up to their chin. Training is also a big factor. Anyone who's trained and has a decent knife can easily kill a person.

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - GirlBoss - 12-20-2022

(12-18-2022, 04:39 PM)rothschild Wrote:

That's not true. It's whether or not you hit a vital organ or major artery. I have a bushcraft knife that's sharp enough to open a person up from their belly clean up to their chin. Training is also a big factor. Anyone who's trained and has a decent knife can easily kill a person.

I get it. Still think it takes a bit to kill 4 - especially when some fighting back. 
Wonder if we will ever know what really happened that night.

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - rothschild - 12-21-2022

(12-20-2022, 09:35 PM)GirlBoss Wrote:
(12-18-2022, 04:39 PM)rothschild Wrote:

I get it. Still think it takes a bit to kill 4 - especially when some fighting back. 
Wonder if we will ever know what really happened that night.

That does suggest a military background, and/or explosive rage.

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - GirlBoss - 12-22-2022

So, while we’re waiting for some additional good info,

Do you think this is
- random work of a serial killer
- someone close /well known to the four
- someone who watched them from afar and not close to the group
- something else
???

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - Duchess - 12-22-2022

I waffle between thinking it's someone that at least one of the 4 knew personally and thinking it's someone who watched from afar. Also, I think this was a VERY angry individual, whether because of something that actual happened or from something their imagination conjured up.

Having said that, I don't have a good track record when it comes to many of these cases in the crime forum. I've jumped to conclusions in the past and was wrong, very wrong.

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - BigMark - 12-22-2022

I suspect someone from the sorority party.

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - GirlBoss - 12-22-2022

Neither suspect a serial killer and statistically you’re probably right.

It’s funny how everyone there seems suspicious at the moment.

And lots of weird things happening in that little town.

Neighbors found skinned rabbit, and then their dog an Australian shepherd was skinned weeks before murder. ( LE says not related - wtf how do they know if they don’t know who did either).

I noticed on the MPD Daily Activity Log they had a call to a storage locker, followed by VIN check, states officer took case. Could this be related to the Hyundai they’ve been searching for?

There was a bunch of hoopla in media over an Elantra found abandoned in Eugene, OR - 8 hours away /‘and it was not related - which doesn’t surprise me - who would drive 8 hours before ditching car. Especially in winter weather happening there now.

LE said they are noticing patterns related to car - and went to gas stations looking for video 25 miles away from Moscow. Then crickets.

Then 2 crime scene techs were back in house on 2nd floor - under an hour, carrying evidence kit - wonder if working on larger sample of blood for DNA or what. Good thing they’ve preserved the crime scene.

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - aussiefriend - 12-28-2022

1. Jack D "suicidal" is what I have read. Hhhhmmm, Laundrie anyone?
2. There has been a theory that the murderer rang himself from the victims phones to establish an alibi?
3.The exact time of death will be established because of the digital watches they were wearing.
4. White hyundai on Google maps outside of JDs home.
5. JD's Aunt has created a GoFundMe page to pay off Kaylee's car! (So the family has one less thing to worry about)
6. JD more concerned half the country thinks "he did it" rather than concern for the victims and the violence they suffered and what the family is currently going through.
7. Adam is "co-operating" with LE!

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - aussiefriend - 12-28-2022

FOUND:
1 white elantra, registered to an Alison B, sister of "David B" from the Sigma Chi fraternity.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - GirlBoss - 12-29-2022

(12-28-2022, 12:09 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: 1. Jack D "suicidal" is what I have read. Hhhhmmm, Laundrie anyone?
2. There has been a theory that the murderer rang himself from the victims phones to establish an alibi?
3.The exact time of death will be established because of the digital watches they were wearing.
4. White hyundai on Google maps outside of JDs home.
5. JD's Aunt has created a GoFundMe page to pay off Kaylee's car! (So the family has one less thing to worry about)
6. JD more concerned half the country thinks "he did it" rather than concern for the victims and the violence they suffered and what the family is currently going through.
7. Adam is "co-operating" with LE!

There’s lots of speculation about JD -
The latest leaked still image from the Corner Bar that night right before the girls went to grub truck looks like hoodie guy and JD were there - who knows if it was doctored - but if it’s real looks like pretty friendly terms.

An insider has said four separate people have corroborated JD’s whereabouts during time of murder. 
Also that JD had zero cuts etc. this insider was one of about a hundred interviewed right after murder - said LE asked all of those first interviewed to show arms/hands etc for any injuries. 

- Kaylee’s family has asked to have the car GoFundMe taken down. The family attorney said it was a well intentioned family friend thought she was helping - agreed to have taken down and donations returned

(12-28-2022, 02:19 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: FOUND:
1 white elantra, registered to an Alison B, sister of "David B" from the Sigma Chi fraternity.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Is this from an official source? 
I also saw that his aunt has a Hyundai - but wrong model year. The whole David B thing is definitely sus and hopefully being checked out by authorities.
Eighty Hyundais are registered on campus - a really common car.

And Aussiefriend - im so glad to have you join the convo!

Yesterday MPD Chief Fry gave interview to local channel KREM - and said they are still waiting for DNA and lab results.

Also referred to painting the whole picture - like not at square one - they know a lot more of the puzzle than we do.

A little encouraged.

Latest press release says they will start remediation of biohazards from house tomorrow- unsure how long it will take but then will return it to the property mgmt company.

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - GirlBoss - 12-30-2022

Kaylee’s sister Alivea Stevenson just shared weird clue regarding Kaylee’s LinkedIn / it showed as if Kaylee was active on it around 11 pm on 1113 - 12 hours after bodies found. And then account was made inactive.
Her sister emailed Moscow OD asking why they deleted it and they said they didn’t - that would be illegal.

Who was on KG’s LinkedIn and why???

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - MirahM - 12-30-2022

That is super strange.

RE: FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED - aussiefriend - 12-30-2022

Someone was snooping on her social media account clearly. She has signed in somwhere and hasn't signed out, and someone has kept those log in details. Thought of Jack D. Because they were in a relationship it would make sense that they were sharing devices occasionally at times.

I did see about the cleaning company coming through to clean the place, they must have a suspect or close to charging if they are cleaning up the crime scene.

The source was by someone who posted on Twitter with the #idaho4 gives the latest updates. With gossip rumours and up to date clues.

(12-30-2022, 12:44 AM)GirlBoss Wrote: Kaylee’s sister Alivea Stevenson just shared weird clue regarding Kaylee’s LinkedIn / it showed as if Kaylee was active on it around 11 pm on 1113 - 12 hours after bodies found. And then account was made inactive.
Her sister emailed Moscow OD asking why they deleted it and they said they didn’t - that would be illegal.

Who was on KG’s LinkedIn and why???
Learned more about this:
Her sis thought it was active because of green dot with hollow middle. That doesn’t mean active - that indicates mobile notifications are turned on but the user is not actively using LinkedIn. 
So that makes sense. The fact that the account was taken down is still a bit of a mystery.

(12-30-2022, 05:09 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I did see about the cleaning company coming through to clean the place, they must have a suspect or close to charging if they are cleaning up the crime scene.

I hope they are close to an arrest!
I suppose at some point they were going to have to turn it back over to property mgmt/have it cleaned, regardless.

Wonder what the prop mgmt will do with the house?