Mock
So, do you prefer some sort of noise when you sleep? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: So, do you prefer some sort of noise when you sleep? (/thread-1562.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- OnBendedKnee - 01-24-2009

I don't like active noise, like a TV or radio, but do 'white noise'. Even in the winter we leave a small fan on, in the corner of the room.

If we're traveling and the place we're staying at is deathly quiet I have a difficult time falling asleep.

Do you like some type of background noise when you sleep?

- Liquid - 01-24-2009

TV on usually. Both my wife and I have always slept with the TV on in the background.

- DPD Chick - 01-24-2009

I have the tv on all the time

- Sinister - 01-24-2009

I always have my fan on when I hit the rack. I can't do total silence because every little creak from the house makes my trigger finger itch.

- sally - 01-24-2009

I like pitch black total silence. I can fall asleep with the TV or fan going, but I wake up an hour later and have to turn it off.

- Maggot - 01-24-2009

I like anything that drowns out the sound of my antique cat coughing up a hairball at 3 A.M.

- Maggot - 01-24-2009

Sinister prepares for bed

[Image: TortureRack.jpg]

- QueenBee - 01-24-2009

I usually have a fan or something going

- Sinister - 01-24-2009

Maggot Wrote:Sinister prepares for bed

[Image: TortureRack.jpg]
Eh?? ::blink::::dunno::

- Maggot - 01-24-2009

::flip::

- Momster - 01-24-2009

Ceiling fan is enough

- Cynical Ninja - 01-25-2009

[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote: I can't do total silence because every little creak from the house makes my trigger finger itch.

Gee it sucks to be you.

It sucks to live in a country so fucking dangerous every little night time noise has you reaching for your arsenal.

- Cynical Ninja - 01-25-2009

OnBendedKnee Wrote:I don't like active noise, like a TV or radio, but do 'white noise'. Even in the winter we leave a small fan on, in the corner of the room.

If we're traveling and the place we're staying at is deathly quiet I have a difficult time falling asleep.

Do you like some type of background noise when you sleep?

I always have a window open a crack on my side of the bed, even in winter.

I can sleep in total silence fine though.

- Middle Finger - 01-25-2009

OP can't sleep unless he knows the hamster up his ass is happy and his self-defense cell phone is fully charged.

Right, you faggy bitch?

- Maggot - 01-25-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:OP can't sleep unless he knows the hamster up his ass is happy and his self-defense cell phone is fully charged.

Right, you faggy bitch?
Do the critters that live in your bitch-pillow sound like rice krispies when you lay your fat head on it? I'm not defending the anti-gun hamster loving Limey just wondering.

- WhiskeyTaintgo - 01-25-2009

I HAVE to sleep with a box fan. Total quiet..and I wont sleep. I usually bring a fan with me everywhere I go.

Maggot Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:OP can't sleep unless he knows the hamster up his ass is happy and his self-defense cell phone is fully charged.

Right, you faggy bitch?
Do the critters that live in your bitch-pillow sound like rice krispies when you lay your fat head on it? I'm not defending the anti-gun hamster loving Limey just wondering.

Due to constant use and washing, my pillows are extremely clean and fresh for me each evening. :Angel:

WhiskeyTaintgo Wrote:I HAVE to sleep with a box fan. Total quiet..and I wont sleep. I usually bring a fan with me everywhere I go.

Jesus, get therapy or something.

- OnBendedKnee - 01-25-2009

[user=80]WhiskeyTaintgo[/user] wrote:
Quote:I HAVE to sleep with a box fan. Total quiet..and I wont sleep. I usually bring a fan with me everywhere I go.
Love those box fans. Set on low, they're perfect for ambient noise.
Set on high and it's like a jet cooling engine in the summer!

- WhiskeyTaintgo - 01-25-2009

I have to have it on Med. The low is too quiet for me.