Mock
THE BEGINING OF THE END . . . . . - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: THE BEGINING OF THE END . . . . . (/thread-16515.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

THE BEGINING OF THE END . . . . . - Carsman - 07-02-2024

.  .  .  .  as Elected Democrat Lloyd Doggett from Texas became the first Democrat to call on POTUS Biden to withdraw from the 2024 presidential race.
Lets see how many others (if any) will follow if they have the balls!

RE: THE BEGINING OF THE END . . . . . - Carsman - 07-10-2024

(07-02-2024, 02:34 PM)Carsman Wrote: .  .  .  .  as Elected Democrat Lloyd Doggett from Texas became the first Democrat to call on POTUS Biden to withdraw from the 2024 presidential race.

Looks like many have found their Balls and are finally coming forward to call for Biden's stepping down! Unfortunately, they are saying the best they can come up with to replace him
is KAMALA!  Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch   Out of the fire and into the frying pan! What a SAD world we live in.

RE: THE BEGINING OF THE END . . . . . - cannongal - 07-10-2024

The head of the New Hampshire Air National Guard was killed the other day by a hit and run driver.  He had pulled off the road to check his trailer load, and was subsequently hit by a vehicle and died from the injuries. 

Turns out,  the driver of the vehicle was an 81 year old man,  who didn't know that he hit anything.   The comments on the news articles range from:  there should be a road test every year for people over 75, to nobody over 80 should be driving. 

Every time I see a comment like that,  I think 'you don't want anyone over 80 to drive,  but yet, you're ok with an 80 year old running the country????'

RE: THE BEGINING OF THE END . . . . . - rothschild - 07-10-2024

The media have finally turned on Biden. I think it's only a matter of time before he's declared incompetent. Pretty sure Kamala could be challenged at the convention.

Ya know,  other than kamala calling southern Texas the new Ellis Island,  I haven't heard a peep out of her (national news wise), I also haven't heard a peep about jill as the first lady, until very recently.    Makes me wonder why....

RE: THE BEGINING OF THE END . . . . . - BigMark - 07-10-2024

Would America as it stands now be able to respond to an Nuclear threat in a timely manner?

(07-10-2024, 03:08 PM)BigMark Wrote: Would America as it stands now be able to respond to an Nuclear threat in a timely manner?

Fuck no, why do you even ask?

The Democrats can't deal with the senility of their presidential candidate, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Makes you wonder who's calling the shots.

RE: THE BEGINING OF THE END . . . . . - BigMark - 07-10-2024

To make the fine lady who wouldn't invite me into her abode to wake the fuck up.

RE: THE BEGINING OF THE END . . . . . - Duchess - 07-10-2024

(07-10-2024, 03:17 PM)rothschild Wrote: The Democrats can't deal with the senility of their presidential candidate

There is mass hysteria nearly everywhere I look. I don't feel like that is an exaggeration.

(07-10-2024, 03:12 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(07-10-2024, 03:08 PM)BigMark Wrote: Would America as it stands now be able to respond to an Nuclear threat in a timely manner?

(07-10-2024, 03:44 PM)BigMark Wrote: To make the fine lady who wouldn't invite me into her abode to wake the fuck up.
I have no idea what 'fine' lady you are talking about,  but if nukes hit the United states 

Duchess: could hide in her 4 ft by 8 ft wine cellar for mebbe 2 days 

Cars and Sally would be fucked,   no basement where they live. 

Clang and I might have a chance,  we have basements. 

Mirah has the best chance,  she can burrow into a mountain.

RE: THE BEGINING OF THE END . . . . . - Clang McFly - 07-10-2024

(07-10-2024, 04:07 PM)cannongal Wrote:

(07-10-2024, 03:44 PM)BigMark Wrote: To make the fine lady who wouldn't invite me into her abode to wake the fuck up.
I have no idea what 'fine' lady you are talking about,  but if nukes hit the United states 

They better convert the laundry room and trash room to food storage or I'm fucked. Especially if the nuke flattens the 7 story apartment building trapping me in the basement for weeks, months, years.

(07-10-2024, 04:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-10-2024, 03:17 PM)rothschild Wrote: The Democrats can't deal with the senility of their presidential candidate

There is mass hysteria nearly everywhere I look. I don't feel like that is an exaggeration.

His mind is shot and it's only going to get worse. Stress makes it worse. Is anyone expressing concern about his health? Does anyone care?

I'm more concerned about his party's inability to deal with this appropriately than I am about his incompetence, tho. A lot more. Fuck people's concerns about Harris, fuck the election and the Trump hysteria, power should be transferred. The fact that this isn't being done is just one more example of how broken and corrupt our political system is.

RE: THE BEGINING OF THE END . . . . . - Duchess - 07-10-2024

(07-10-2024, 06:01 PM)rothschild Wrote: I'm more concerned about his party's inability to deal with this appropriately than I am about his incompetence

I hear ya, kid. That's pretty much where I'm at.

RE: THE BEGINING OF THE END . . . . . - pyropappy - 07-10-2024

I shouldn't be, but once again, I am astounded by how little you know about our government and how it is supposed to work, and how it actually works.

If attacked, there are procedures in place called Continuity of Government; the one thing the government does well is play war games.

The fact that Biden has been brain-dead for 50 years only proves the system in DC is the problem, not the people supposedly running the show.

Seriously, who is actually running the country? The blind can see it isn't Biden, and not knowing the answer should scare the shit out of all of us.

Why have you taken so long to wake up and realize something is seriously wrong in DC?

What are your solutions to the problem?

The elites have been dividing us by gender, age, income, race, and ideology for decades to distract us from doing our duty to hold them accountable. They want to control you, not govern you.

Remember, you can't spell elites without out lies.

RE: THE BEGINING OF THE END . . . . . - MirahM - 07-11-2024

(07-10-2024, 10:22 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(07-02-2024, 02:34 PM)Carsman Wrote: .  .  .  .  as Elected Democrat Lloyd Doggett from Texas became the first Democrat to call on POTUS Biden to withdraw from the 2024 presidential race.

Looks like many have found their Balls and are finally coming forward to call for Biden's stepping down! Unfortunately, they are saying the best they can come up with to replace him
is KAMALA!  Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch   Out of the fire and into the frying pan! What a SAD world we live in.

Can you tell me what is wrong with Kamala?
If you won't vote for Biden why won't you vote for her?

RE: THE BEGINING OF THE END . . . . . - MirahM - 07-11-2024

(07-10-2024, 04:07 PM)cannongal Wrote:

Out here it would be each man or woman for themselves. I could probably survive for a month. Or a week.

RE: THE BEGINING OF THE END . . . . . - Carsman - 07-11-2024

(07-11-2024, 12:20 AM)MirahM Wrote:
(07-10-2024, 10:22 AM)Carsman Wrote:

Can you tell me what is wrong with Kamala?
If you won't vote for Biden why won't you vote for her?

Apparently you didn't see the videos I posted with her babbling gibberish just like Joey.

(Unfortunately I don't remember which posts I put them in.)
Look them up in youtube Kamala Harris gibberish videos

RE: THE BEGINING OF THE END . . . . . - Duchess - 07-11-2024

(07-10-2024, 03:44 PM)BigMark Wrote: To make the fine lady who wouldn't invite me into her abode 

That's my frustration speaking.  Dramaqueen

Of course I would invite you and many of the others into my home.

RE: THE BEGINING OF THE END . . . . . - MirahM - 07-12-2024

I don't click on all videos or video links Cars, mostly due to internet situation here.

But thanks for the answer. If I do watch them I will let you know what I think.