Mock
I've started smoking - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: I've started smoking (/thread-16532.html)

Pages: 1 2

I've started smoking - MirahM - 08-03-2024

I think I've smoked 4 or 5 cigarettes tonight. Spent $15 on a pack of yellow spirits and a tiny pink lighter. It's the same brand my neighbor smokes. I'll give her the rest when I'm done.

RE: I've started smoking - MirahM - 08-03-2024

But at least I haven't drank anything (alcohol)

RE: I've started smoking - BigMark - 08-03-2024

A pack would last me a week, i'd clip the cherry off and save the rest, hide it in the rafters of the patio at the local bar, the bar with shake a day for a quarter you got to roll the dice, Yahtzee would win the pot, often over a $1000. Mrs. Casaletti also had a cuss jar, a cuss cost a Quarter and would be applied to free drinks at the potluck christmas party. The group went to each other houses to play poker, many many fishing trips including the arctic watershed of Canada. I was one of the youngest so many have gone to the great tavern in the sky now.

RE: I've started smoking - Duchess - 08-03-2024

(08-03-2024, 02:02 AM)MirahM Wrote: But at least I haven't drank anything (alcohol)

I gasped when I saw the title of this thread and you are the author and now I see that ^^^^^^^.   Stop here

Don't make me come out there.   52

RE: I've started smoking - F.U. - 08-03-2024

(08-03-2024, 03:59 AM)BigMark Wrote: A pack would last me a week, i'd clip the cherry off and save the rest, hide it in the rafters of the patio at the local bar, the bar with shake a day for a quarter you got to roll the dice, Yahtzee would win the pot, often over a $1000. Mrs. Casaletti also had a cuss jar, a cuss cost a Quarter and would be applied to free drinks at the potluck christmas party. The group went to each other houses to play poker, many many fishing trips including the arctic watershed of Canada. I was one of the youngest so many have gone to the great tavern in the sky now.

Shake aday in a bar made me smile. The bar that I ran did the same. Yahtzee won you what was in the jar. Other ways of winning won a person appetizer's, candy bars, drinks etc. Good cheep fun.

RE: I've started smoking - Duchess - 08-03-2024

Good cheap fun is the best fun.

RE: I've started smoking - BigMark - 08-03-2024

GCF WMSN!

RE: I've started smoking - MirahM - 08-03-2024

(08-03-2024, 09:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-03-2024, 02:02 AM)MirahM Wrote: But at least I haven't drank anything (alcohol)

I gasped when I saw the title of this thread and you are the author and now I see that ^^^^^^^.   Stop here

Don't make me come out there.   52

Come out here!

Also I have a video to send you!

RE: I've started smoking - Clang McFly - 08-04-2024

Why not? Smoking and drinking is cool. Even cooler in moderation.

I myself smoke a few cigars on the weekend and have the occasional Bloody Mary or beer.

RE: I've started smoking - MirahM - 08-04-2024

Because I haven't drank in 20 years

RE: I've started smoking - Clang McFly - 08-04-2024

(08-04-2024, 04:16 AM)MirahM Wrote: Because I haven't drank in 20 years

Oh.  Oops Sorry

Being sober is cool too.

RE: I've started smoking - aussiefriend - 08-10-2024

What's going on Mirah? Why would you take up smoking? Not a good idea. Slippery slope. I thought you were powering on. Things like nicotine addiction/smoking can undermine your physical fitness and ability. It undermines your life. Don't do it. Now, if you are doing it with a neighbor, you are finding a co-dependent to support the addiction and validate that. Just stop. Find something else. Not that.

RE: I've started smoking - MirahM - 08-10-2024

Lol
Thank you Aussie, it won't last longer ng. I haven't even got through the whole pack yet.
It was my way of dealing with the fires and being evacuated.

RE: I've started smoking - Duchess - 08-10-2024

hah  Me and Aussie seeing the danger of smoking like your gramma would and telling you to cut that shit out. Like it's our business.

RE: I've started smoking - Clang McFly - 08-10-2024

(08-10-2024, 11:48 AM)Duchess Wrote: hah  Me and Aussie seeing the danger of smoking like your gramma would and telling you to cut that shit out. Like it's our business.

Dangers of smoking? I do 6 cigars a week and I'm doing ok. Everything is good in moderation.

RE: I've started smoking - aussiefriend - 08-17-2024

(08-10-2024, 11:48 AM)Duchess Wrote: hah  Me and Aussie seeing the danger of smoking like your gramma would and telling you to cut that shit out. Like it's our business.

hah I blinked and I got old. I hate that. I wish I could afford a toyboy.

RE: I've started smoking - aussiefriend - 08-17-2024

(08-10-2024, 04:25 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Dangers of smoking? I do 6 cigars a week and I'm doing ok. Everything is good in moderation.

Clang, you are a poster child for not OK!

RE: I've started smoking - MirahM - 08-17-2024

I smoked my last one on Thursday.

RE: I've started smoking - Clang McFly - 08-17-2024

(08-17-2024, 12:42 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(08-10-2024, 04:25 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Clang, you are a poster child for not OK!

And you are the poster child for legalizing abortion, Your Cuntness.

RE: I've started smoking - BigMark - 08-18-2024

Dress up and squeeze a bottle of ketchup in your panties.