Mock
HEY TIKI! - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: HEY TIKI! (/thread-16534.html)

HEY TIKI! - Duchess - 08-06-2024

I was watching a video of pack of wild horses crossing the Salt River. Are you familiar with this? I know AZ is a big place but I thought it would be worth it to ask.

RE: HEY TIKI! - BlueTiki - 08-19-2024

(08-06-2024, 06:43 PM)Duchess Wrote: I was watching a video of pack of wild horses crossing the Salt River. Are you familiar with this? I know AZ is a big place but I thought it would be worth it to ask.

Sorry for missing this, but I'm still at the hospital with my "sister".  Took her off the vent, yesterday and the rest is for another time in another thread.

Yes I am very familiar with the Salt River Mustangs and the cocksuckers at the USFS who have, in the past, herded and killed them.

The herd is anywhere from 300-400 and are descendants from the early Spanish explorers from the 1600's.

They roam about 20 - 30 minutes from my house.

Only assholes believe they should be eliminated.

More to say but the Doc just came in and he's gowned and masked.  

Not a comforting sign.

RE: HEY TIKI! - Eat Shit And Die - 08-19-2024

Hey Tiki sorry to hear about your rough patch, hope things look up from here.

RE: HEY TIKI! - aussiefriend - 08-19-2024

(08-19-2024, 03:17 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(08-06-2024, 06:43 PM)Duchess Wrote: I was watching a video of pack of wild horses crossing the Salt River. Are you familiar with this? I know AZ is a big place but I thought it would be worth it to ask.

Sorry for missing this, but I'm still at the hospital with my "sister".  Took her off the vent, yesterday and the rest is for another time in another thread.

Yes I am very familiar with the Salt River Mustangs and the cocksuckers at the USFS who have, in the past, herded and killed them.

The herd is anywhere from 300-400 and are descendants from the early Spanish explorers from the 1600's.

Not a comforting sign.
Sorry to hear this Tiki. On a true human being in real life I am so sorry you are going through this. 

We may get into it in here, but it is in the spirit of Mock not actual true harm to any members, their loved ones of animals. At least she has you there with her. This is powerful.

RE: HEY TIKI! - Duchess - 08-19-2024

(08-19-2024, 03:17 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Sorry for missing this, but I'm still at the hospital with my "sister".  Took her off the vent, yesterday and the rest is for another time in another thread.

Not a comforting sign.

I know a little of what is going on with you right now so I wasn't chomping at the bit for a response.    Awink

The herd reminded me of the Assateague horses here. It's such a sight to behold feral herds who have adapted.

Thanks for the response, Tiki! 

RE: HEY TIKI! - BigMark - 08-19-2024

We went to see the Spanish Horses on Cape Cod, meh.

RE: HEY TIKI! - MirahM - 08-19-2024

I'm sorry to hear that Tiki.