Mock
Gun safety - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Funny Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Gun safety (/thread-1789.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Sinister - 12-27-2008

[Image: 3d1f74e31fb32a6580h.jpg]

Number 8 makes me giggle whenever I read it. ::lmao::

- ihatefucktards - 12-27-2008

LOL I am going to print that out.

- ramseycat - 12-27-2008

I like #8 too.

And #5.

- Duchess - 12-27-2008

# 2 is my personal fav...

- ihatefucktards - 12-27-2008

2 gave me a good chuckle too!

- Cynical Ninja - 12-28-2008

Sinister Wrote:[Image: 3d1f74e31fb32a6580h.jpg]

Hmmmm...

If the old "guns don't kill people, people kill people" was actually true (it isn't) then I would have thought you would be perfectly happy giving a pistol to a chimpanzee and let him roam around your house?. After all people kill people not guns so you would be perfectly safe yes?

- ihatefucktards - 12-28-2008

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Hmmmm...

If the old "guns don't kill people, people kill people" was actually true (it isn't) then I would have thought you would be perfectly happy giving a pistol to a chimpanzee and let him roam around your house?. After all people kill people not guns so you would be perfectly safe yes?
Well dont you have a gun? If so then there goes that theory.

- Cynical Ninja - 12-28-2008

ihatefucktards Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Hmmmm...

Well dont you have a gun? .

No I don't, otherwise I wouldn't have posted what I posted would I?, you clueless bitch.

- Sinister - 12-28-2008

I just knew Poophole would jump on this one. Hook line and sinker. ::lmao::

- ihatefucktards - 12-28-2008

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
ihatefucktards Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Hmmmm...

No I don't, otherwise I wouldn't have posted what I posted would I?, you clueless bitch.

Haha! I seriously thought i read somewhere that you do own a shot gun or something of that effect.

hmmmm

- LuMPyPussy - 12-28-2008

[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/m9wAqNN-Dic[/flash]

- Cynical Ninja - 12-29-2008

ihatefucktards Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
ihatefucktards Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Hmmmm...

Haha! I seriously thought i read somewhere that you do own a shot gun or something of that effect.

hmmmm

I used to own a shotgun for shooting various animals, but then I became a civilised 21st century man and realised that hunting on a full stomach was an abomination to mankind.

- Duchess - 12-29-2008

On behalf of the poor of my community I 'd like to say thanks to all the hunters who have donated their kill to the food bank...Being an animal lover I have very mixed feelings about hunting, particularly the point OP made about hunting on a full stomach, I digress tho, the poor do nothave to accept venison but, many of them are as delighted as I've ever seen............I just wanted to point that out, I think that's a positive & it's not just my community this is happening in, it's going on around America right now.

- sally - 12-29-2008

I'd prefer to eat venison. Its killed more humanely than the meat you buy at the grocery store.

- Sinister - 12-29-2008

Duchess Wrote:I think that's a positive & it's not just my community this is happening in, it's going on around America right now.

Great point, Dutch. A couple of the hunters I know fill their tags and anything over what they can store for themselves goes to the hungry. And there is always more meat than what they can store.

On a similar note; my sister and her hubby were driving through Georgia some years ago after visiting family and he hit a deer with the car. It was very late and they called for some help to get the car towed to a service station. The driver showed up and asked them what they were going to do with the deer. They didn't have any need for it so they said they would hand it over to feed whoever was next on the list to receive the meat. Turns out that the tow truck driver was the next family to get the carcass. Kind of a cool story that happened around Christmas 10 or 12 years ago.

- Duchess - 12-29-2008

Cue the Zwilight Zone music.

As long as the meat gets used I don't have a major problem with hunting, I just decided myself that I no longer wanted to take part in it any more after I winged a hare with a crossbow and it was screaming like a small child before I could put it out of its misery.

I have thought of it as pointless ever since and I have considered vegetarianism because mass produced meat like cows and pigs and chickens are ten times worse than hunting and cause massive damage to the environment.

- Sinister - 12-29-2008

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I winged a hare with a crossbow and it was screaming like a small child before I could put it out of its misery.

I'd like to hear about this. How did you manage to only wing it with a crossbow? Those are fairly accurate if you kow what you're doing with them. Moreso than a compound bow, for sure. Was it too far away? Did you get the dart caught up in underbrush? Did you take a bad shot?

Seriouslynot setting you up for shit; I really would like to know what happened here.

- Zenith - 12-29-2008

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:As long as the meat gets used I don't have a major problem with hunting, I just decided myself that I no longer wanted to take part in it any more after I winged a hare with a crossbow and it was screaming like a small child before I could put it out of its misery.

I have thought of it as pointless ever since and [color="blue"]I have considered vegetarianism because mass produced meat like cows and pigs and chickens are ten times worse than hunting and cause massive damage to the environment. [/color]

116 Very Poignant Poophole.

Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I winged a hare with a crossbow and it was screaming like a small child before I could put it out of its misery.

I'd like to hear about this. How did you manage to only wing it with a crossbow? Those are fairly accurate if you kow what you're doing with them. Moreso than a compound bow, for sure. Was it too far away? Did you get the dart caught up in underbrush? Did you take a bad shot?

Seriouslynot setting you up for shit; I really would like to know what happened here.

It was completely my own fault, It was a crap mistimed shot using a crossbow I was not overly familiar with (it wasn't my crossbow). The bolt lodged in the flesh just below the shoulder at a weird angle, it was kicking and screaming as I approached and remember thinking "fuck I don't need this shit man!".
I dispatched it quick with a stab direct into the heart but the noise it was making and the way it was spasmodically twitching really upset me to this day really. The guys I was with thought it was fucking hilarious though which pissed me off even more.