Mock
sanctimoneous - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: sanctimoneous (/thread-2018.html)

Pages: 1 2

- ramseycat - 11-29-2008

fuck. i think i spelled it wrong.

still a a great word though. fucktards.

- Middle Finger - 11-29-2008

That was Member Eyes Only material?

- Sinister - 11-29-2008

Middle Finger Wrote:That was Member Eyes Only material?
No it's not. Moving to the regular discussion forum.

- ramseycat - 11-29-2008

sorry about that. i thought we could put anything anywhere.

- Sinister - 11-29-2008

ramseycat Wrote:sorry about that. i thought we could put anything anywhere.
Well let's try to keep the forum somewhat organized. It's not vital, but MF and I both are a bit anal about some form of order.

- AnonyMoose - 11-29-2008

ramseycat Wrote:fuck. i think i spelled it wrong.

still a a great word though. fucktards.

How the fuck did they let a retarded douchebag like you out of the newbie forum? You need to STFU while the adults play.

ramseycat Wrote:sorry about that. i thought we could put anything anywhere.

Some order is needed so that more people can easily find the kind of stuff they prefer.

Hence, the forum descriptions:

http://www.mockforums.com/

::bigg::

- ramseycat - 11-29-2008

understood MF.

hey Moosebreath? beat it. you are of no consequence......

ramseycat Wrote:understood MF.

hey Moosebreath? beat it. you are of no consequence......

Seriously Sinicunt - why on God's earth would you let pathetic losers like this spew on MOCK? You trying to build a clique of SAHM's that send each other prayers for DH when he gets laid off from ditch digging for Bellsouth?

::ban::::ban::

::laugh:: Damn ...

Middle Finger Wrote:::laugh:: Damn ...

I'm tellin' ya - the twits that have been squeezing in are just cum catchers that worship Oprah from their Rooms-To-Go sectionals while eating bags of Cheetos and talking to their pastors on the cell phone. This is getting fucking ridiculous - are you recruiting for MOCK membersat the fucking Special Olympics?

I can't really say much here ... I share the pain ...

- Sinister - 11-29-2008

AnonyMoose Wrote:Seriously Sinicunt - why on God's earth would you let pathetic losers like this spew on MOCK? You trying to build a clique of SAHM's that send each other prayers for DH when he gets laid off from ditch digging for Bellsouth?

Listen Mouse; we used to make things a major bitch to get entrance into Mock. It would take pages of posts and days of crap. Then MF and I discussed the idea of making it somewhat difficult as opposed to nearly impossible.

Now, I impose a few simple tests and demands that the new fish must obey, and then they are in. Then they are in for you to verbally destroy at your leisure. If you don't like the way things are run here, may I suggest you go piss in a high fuckin' wind? ::finger::

Maybe we should make the Tard filter slightly fatter? I don't know. Part of me feels bad a little, seeing them as people in need. People needing the home and education we provide.

Sinister Wrote:Now, I impose a few simple tests and demands that the new fish must obey, and then they are in. Then they are in for you to verbally destroy at your leisure. If you don't like the way things are run here, may I suggest you go piss in a high fuckin' wind? ::finger::
Piss showers? Is that some sort of Honda Rebel initiation?If you want me to whiz in your ass just say so. No more beating around your critter infested bush.

Jeebus fucking Mary in the ass with a cross. Next thing we will move on from SAHM's to Muslims and dwarfs with Downs Syndrome for new recruits. There has to be a way to get fresh meat without dragging in these people with serious genetic flaws.

- Sinister - 11-29-2008

AnonyMoose Wrote:Jeebus fucking Mary in the ass with a cross. Next thing we will move on from SAHM's to Muslims and dwarfs with Downs Syndrome for new recruits. There has to be a way to get fresh meat without dragging in these people with serious genetic flaws.
You gotta quit with this shit, fucktard. I've only got 10 votes a day to use. ::lmao::

Sinister Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:Jeebus fucking Mary in the ass with a cross. Next thing we will move on from SAHM's to Muslims and dwarfs with Downs Syndrome for new recruits. There has to be a way to get fresh meat without dragging in these people with serious genetic flaws.
You gotta quit with this shit, fucktard. I've only got 10 votes a day to use. ::lmao::
I'm being honest. These SAHM's are fucking soup chickens. They can't lay eggs, have no valuable meat on them, and are only good for making soup for a sick midget so it doesn't vomit on the short bus. We will need a new forum topic now for these easily baffled morons to expound philosophically aboutOprah and Dr. Phil and say dumbass shit like "if God was a refrigerator your picture would be on the door".

- ramseycat - 11-30-2008

well Moose arn't you just the smartest thing eva??

I am not a SAHM. And I certainly don't pray for my DH (dickhead not dear husband) unless it's that he gets hit by a bus on the way home. Or someone beats the shit outta him like he used to do to me. I do have midgets in the house that I would gladly make soup for since they are my CHILDREN. and that is what mother's do. it's obvious your mother must have used your ass to store the broom handle or you wouldn't be so fuckin angry.

- LuMPyPussy - 11-30-2008

ramseycat Wrote:it's obvious your mother must have used your ass to store the broom handle or you wouldn't be so fuckin angry.
That was pretty good. ::thumbs::

- ramseycat - 11-30-2008

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:it's obvious your mother must have used your ass to store the broom handle or you wouldn't be so fuckin angry.
That was pretty good. ::thumbs::
yes it was!!! ahahahha