Mock
Liquid? Don't be a scared pussy. - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Liquid? Don't be a scared pussy. (/thread-2987.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Middle Finger - 06-30-2008

Come on Liquid. Sure people hate you and want you to go, but consider staying.

I changed my mind, get the fuck out! ::dlaugh::

- Lady Cop - 06-30-2008

i got rid of him so you could suck his little pencil dick and beg him to stay??? you weenie. we're not THAT desperate for members!

You obviously didn't read my entire post. Take your dumb ass pill today or something?

- Lady Cop - 06-30-2008

yep. and my ugly pill too. Smiley_emoticons_razz

Go be useful and cook me something.

- Lady Cop - 06-30-2008

i'm boiling yourbunny as we speak. ::stir::

I see the pussy is logged on. You must have freaked him out finding his double chin pic.

- Lady Cop - 06-30-2008

oh i have more. he's not only a glutton, he's a glutton for punishment.

I forgot that there were others here who know him. He's a little cockroach, likely to come around at least to snoop.

- Lady Cop - 06-30-2008

most snoopers have the intelligence to go invisable. then again, he's not too bright. to? too? two? tweedledee? ::lmao::

- LuMPyPussy - 06-30-2008

Middle Finger Wrote:I forgot that there were others here who know him. He's a little cockroach, likely to come around at least to poop.

Hehe.

Yeah, I'm really 12 years old. Smiley_emoticons_razz

jackboots Wrote:most snoopers have the intelligence to go invisable. then again, he's not too bright. to? too? two? tweedledee? ::lmao::
He's not too bright. He is all over the net being obnoxious to people and has pics published. What's next? Will he put out a youtube video showing himself, join a site about mocking videos, then cry when people say mean things about it?

- Lady Cop - 06-30-2008

maybe we'll see a richard simmons video of him sweating off the fat. boogie boogie, i am down!! ::banana::

- Sinister - 06-30-2008

jackboots Wrote:maybe we'll see a richard simmons video of him sweating off the fat. boogie boogie, i am down!! ::banana::
Maybe you'll see that video. Another thing I wouldn't do with a gun to my fucking head. ::bvomit::

- FUC OFF LOSER - 06-30-2008

Sinister Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:maybe we'll see a richard simmons video of him sweating off the fat. boogie boogie, i am down!! ::banana::
Maybe you'll see that video. Another thing I wouldn't do with a gun to my fucking head. ::bvomit::
If someone even dares to put a picture of that gay fuck on here I say ban them for life

- Middle Finger - 07-01-2008

FUC OFF LOSER Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
If someone even dares to put a picture of that gay fuck on here I say ban them for life
::lmao::

- Lady Cop - 07-02-2008

heh.

- The Antagonist - 07-02-2008

That's not right. This is better.

- Middle Finger - 07-02-2008

OMG, that is hysterical!

- FLST Softtail - 07-02-2008

OMFG LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!::lmao::