Mock
Slackers........ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Slackers........ (/thread-309.html)

- Maggot - 08-11-2009

.......Dontcha hatem?.....slackers...:;beat::

- Maggot - 08-11-2009

I have never ever hit any-one with a rolling pin....:shock:.....and if I did, I would run like hell after.....:Blush:

- SyberBitch - 08-13-2009

I heard it's caused by smokin all that mary-jane.

I'd say you have great slacker potential there, maggot. Smiley_emoticons_wink

- Middle Finger - 08-14-2009

I don't have a problem with spacklers OR the actual spackle material itself!

- LuMPyPussy - 08-14-2009

I like sparkly things myself... although glitter is kind of messy.

LMPP, stop calling me and other men assholes. You are never going to get laid that way.

Wrong thread, asshole.

- Maggot - 08-14-2009

I say spackle both your arses with glittery spackle specifically spangle spackle. Slackers.

It's not the wrong thread, Lumpy Ass. The spackle talk made me think of home repair and how you don't have a man in your house, hence my laid comment.

- Lady Cop - 08-14-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:It's not the wrong thread, Lumpy Ass. The spackle talk made me think of home repair and how you don't have a man in your house, hence my laid comment.
only men can do repairs?? you swine. Smiley_emoticons_razz

jackboots Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:It's not the wrong thread, Lumpy Ass. The spackle talk made me think of home repair and how you don't have a man in your house, hence my laid comment.

No, the home repair spackle made me think of her household in general, not that she can't do repairs. I am sure she is good at repairing things like running out of paper towels or, perhaps, even replacing light bulbs.

- Lady Cop - 08-14-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:

No, the home repair spackle made me think of her household in general, not that she can't do repairs. I am sure she is good at repairing things like running out of paper towels or, perhaps, even replacing light bulbs.
now you're not just a swine, you're a condescending dickwad chauvinist. ::showass::

jackboots Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:

now you're not just a swine, you're a condescending dickwad chauvinist. ::showass::

To her I am being that, it's true.

Women don't need men for home repairs OR getting laid. DYI, baby.

You need one for both, stop kidding yourself.

- ramseycat - 08-15-2009

LuMPyPussy Wrote:Women don't need men for home repairs OR getting laid. DYI, baby.
While I certainly can take care of those things myself, there is something to be said about a man doing it with or for you. The right man will just make it better.

- Duchess - 08-15-2009

I'd rather have a new animal, maybe something like that darling miniature donkey I had my eye on, than something that sparkles.

- Middle Finger - 08-15-2009

LMPP is just upset that she doesn't have a man so she makes up all these excuses about how you don't need one for this or that.