Mock
The current anti-British sentiment - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: The current anti-British sentiment (/thread-3097.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Middle Finger - 06-14-2008

I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the anti-British flavor of things around here lately.

OK, I'm over it. ::lmao::

- Sinister - 06-14-2008

I'm over being worried about if you were comfortable.

No....wait.....I wasn't worried in the first fucking place.

- Middle Finger - 06-14-2008

Well you better worry about what OP says because he knows A LOT about the cost of freedom. Unless, in school, they taught him how those "troublesome colonists" were "allowed to break away."

- Lady Cop - 06-14-2008

may i refer you to necro's 'i hate British" thread for my comment you NY ghetto-dweller?

- Cynical Ninja - 06-15-2008

I couldn't give a fuck about any anti-british sentiment, or any anti-OP sentiment.

Its water off a ducks back with me.

Bring

It

On.

- Middle Finger - 06-15-2008

What's it like to have your Country become fucking Muslim, OP?

Middle Finger Wrote:What's it like to have your Country become fucking Muslim, OP?
I'm not even going to dignify that lame ass question with a meaningful response septic.

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:What's it like to have your Country become fucking Muslim, OP?
I'm not even going to dignify that lame ass question with a meaningful response septic.
You have to get rid of your muslim infestation, gun ban and Queen to make qualified comments, anyway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom

Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
You have to get rid of your muslim infestation, gun ban and Queen to make qualified comments, anyway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom

Muslim infestation ?!

Equating members of a religion with insects?

Nice work!

Your link that shows there are muslims living in the UK was very informative I was however already aware of that but thanks anyway.

I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. I was listening to the applause from the Queen about the decision to remove the Holocaust from the history books because it offends the Muslims.

- LuMPyPussy - 06-15-2008

Really? Why would that offend Muslims? The Middle East wasn't involved in WWII, were they? And the Muslims in places like Kosovo/whatever it was called back then, were most likely guests of the Nazis too. I don't see why they'd have a horse in this race.

Educate me.

- The Antagonist - 06-15-2008

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Really? Why would that offend Muslims? The Middle East wasn't involved in WWII, were they? And the Muslims in places like Kosovo/whatever it was called back then, were most likely guests of the Nazis too. I don't see why they'd have a horse in this race.

Educate me.

Yes the Middle East was involved in WWll.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Patton#North_African_campaign

Parts of North Africa are indeed part of the middle east.

So what does that have to do with Muslims finding the Holocaust offensive? I mean, it IS offensive, but history should never be buried.

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:So what does that have to do with Muslims finding the Holocaust offensive? I mean, it IS offensive, but history should never be buried.
They claim it never happened, so it "offends them" for that big lie to be in the history books, teaching their children. They are unhappy with something that directs sympathy toward the Jews, too, I believe.

OK I'll keep this very simple so you get it.

The Holocaust happened in WWll - in fact it is the reason for it to a great degree.

The main victims of the HOLOCAUST were the JEWISH people.

The MUSLIMS FORGET the JEWS were around before they were.

Muslims hate Jews.

So in their twisted sense of reality, they feel the Jews are offensive to them. They don't think anything bad resulted in the actions of the Nazi's thus they don't want to hear about it anymore and have gone to denying it ever happend.

Get it now? I can't be any more clear than that.

- Sinister - 06-15-2008

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Muslim infestation ?!

Equating members of a religion with insects?
That sounds about right to me. All thosein agreement?

The Antagonist Wrote:OK I'll keep this very simple so you get it.

The Holocaust happened in WWll - in fact it is the reason for it to a great degree.

Muslims hate Jews.

So in their twisted sense of reality, they feel the Jews are offensive to them. They don't think anything bad resulted in the actions of the Nazi's thus they don't want to hear about it anymore and have gone to denying it ever happend.

Besides the fact that you're a pompous asshole, it seems that they'd be PLEASED that 6 million Jews were painfully exterminated.

"They" hate Americans too; going by your threadbare logic,they'll eventually pretend 911 never happened.

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:

Muslims hate Jews.

Besides the fact that you're a pompous asshole, it seems that they'd be PLEASED that 6 million Jews were painfully exterminated.

"They" hate Americans too; going by your threadbare logic,they'll eventually pretend 911 never happened.

Duh! No shit Dick Tracey. You're fucking brilliant.

Let my pompous ass explain this some more for you.

They want to deny it ever happened because they are bullshitting the world that they have no problem with the Jews. Have you ever bothered to take the time to listen to ANY of that moronic leader of Iran's speeches? Or is it just easier for you to get your information spoon fed from the likes ofSusan Sarandon and Michael Moore?

One moment he's spewing hatred and saying the holocaust never happened and the next he's wanting to make peace with the Jews.

Like I told that dolt OP - get your facts straight before you think you can smack me down. Middle East bullshit is very close to home for me. My family left there to come here to escape religious persecution.

Start siding with these morons and a shit-storm the likes you've never witnessed will rain upon your head.

- FLST Softtail - 06-15-2008

The Antagonist Wrote:

Muslims hate Jews.

They want to deny it ever happened because they are bullshitting the world that they have no problem with the Jews. Have you ever bothered to take the time to listen to ANY of that moronic leader of Iran's speeches? Or is it just easier for you to get your information spoon fed from the likes ofSusan Sarandon and Michael Moore?

One moment he's spewing hatred and saying the holocaust never happened and the next he's wanting to make peace with the Jews.

Like I told that dolt OP - get your facts straight before you think you can smack me down. Middle East bullshit is very close to home for me. My family left there to come here to escape religious persecution.

Start siding with these morons and a shit-storm the likes you've never witnessed will rain upon your head.
:;box:: Smack!!!
Thats one of the best posts I have read so far today!::lmao::

Choad Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:

Muslims hate Jews.

:;box:: Smack!!!
Thats one of the best posts I have read so far today!::lmao::
Might be if he/she/it had bothered to google the fact that they're still teaching about the Holocaust in the UK so basically everything he/she/it just said has been rendered null and void. Wow, that's embarrassing!

Read this, dumbass