Mock
Just a test, asshole - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Just a test, asshole (/thread-3102.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Sinister - 06-14-2008

[Image: salute.jpg]

- Lady Cop - 06-14-2008

my favorite pic of you! ::lmao::

- Sinister - 06-14-2008

It will probably be getting a lot of use here! ::bigg::

- FLST Softtail - 06-14-2008

LMFAO!!!!!!!thats great

- FUC OFF LOSER - 06-14-2008

Thats awesome. I can think of at least one person I would love to show that too.

- Sinister - 06-14-2008

FUC OFF LOSER Wrote:Thats awesome. I can think of at least one person I would love to show that too.
It should copy/paste, F, since I embedded it instead of attaching it. Give it a shot.

- Middle Finger - 06-14-2008

Even attachments can be pasted. Also, just right click an image and select properties from the menu. You can copy a url from there to be used with the image insert button.

- Sinister - 06-14-2008

Middle Finger Wrote:Even attachments can be pasted. Also, just right click an image and select properties from the menu. You can copy a url from there to be used with the image insert button.
You just have to one-up me don't you ya fuckin' asshole? Wait till I bring Bullet east to visit his sister. I'll have him stop off and kick your ass while I am kicking his sister's ass. Why? Because I can.

Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Even attachments can be pasted. Also, just right click an image and select properties from the menu. You can copy a url from there to be used with the image insert button.
You just have to one-up me don't you ya fuckin' asshole? Wait till I bring Bullet east to visit his sister. I'll have him stop off and kick your ass while I am kicking his sister's ass. Why? Because I can.
Yes, and as we know, my favorite way of one-upping people is helping them get urls for images. ::nuts::

- Sinister - 06-14-2008

Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Yes, and as we know, my favorite way of one-upping people is helping them get urls for images. ::nuts::

Yeah, well, he TRIED to copy/paste it and it didn't work. So neener neener neeeeeeeener.... ::tongue::

And what the fuck do you care if people can post pics in this bitch anyway??? Don't make me come over there now, shithead. I would have to report back that I kicked your ass myself.

Good point. Fuck you and the copy/paste moron.

- Sinister - 06-14-2008

Middle Finger Wrote:Good point. Fuck you and the copy/paste moron.
Yeah, you're not in 24 anymore, dimbulb. Sheesh. This compulsive "niceness" of yoursis really starting to disgust me. And kinda lose some respect for you, too.

You obviously didn't absorb my previous post properly. Read each word slower:

Fuck-you-and-that-copy/paste-moron.

- Sinister - 06-14-2008

Middle Finger Wrote:You obviously didn't absorb my previous post properly. Read each word slower:

Yep. Still disgusted. Even inyour "big scary font" I'm still disgusted. You're turning into a huge disappointment, MF. Tsk tsk.

I am selective as to when I want to say negative crap. I know that you, the crack ho of attacking, doesn't quite get how relaxed for some people equates to not being aggressive ... but fuck, mod-trash, I just chill and spring into action when something pisses me off. That's all.

- Sinister - 06-14-2008

Middle Finger Wrote:crack ho of attacking,
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Ok, now that one made me laugh right out loud. ::lmao::

Thanks for ruining my attack mode, shithead. ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

Heh ...

- Cynical Ninja - 06-15-2008

Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:You obviously didn't absorb my previous post properly. Read each word slower:

Yep. Still disgusted. Even inyour "big scary font" I'm still disgusted. You're turning into a huge disappointment, MF. Tsk tsk.

Wait till he starts posting in large bold red lettering!

Then you know you are really in danger of waking the beast!

::lmao::

- Cynical Ninja - 06-15-2008

Middle Finger Wrote:I am selective as to when I want to say negative crap. I know that you, the crack ho of attacking, doesn't quite get how relaxed for some people equates to not being aggressive ... but fuck, mod-trash, I just chill and spring into action when something pisses me off. That's all.
Let the hate flow through you, youngapprentice.

- Middle Finger - 06-15-2008

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I am selective as to when I want to say negative crap. I know that you, the crack ho of attacking, doesn't quite get how relaxed for some people equates to not being aggressive ... but fuck, mod-trash, I just chill and spring into action when something pisses me off. That's all.
Let the hate flow through you, youngapprentice.
And then around your neck, old chap. ::bigg::