Mock
What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? (/thread-3594.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - username - 01-11-2010

I know. Tough topic. Are binkys wrong all the time or are there times they're justified?

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - IMaDick - 01-11-2010

I think binkys are ok during the day when your up and can check on the baby, but I would not recommend there use at night when you may not hear the baby choke or something.

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - username - 01-11-2010

Good point. Hmmm. I worried that my child might have teeth issues too. *sigh* sure enough, she's seeing an orthodontist now. It's harrrrdddd being a parent.

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - IMaDick - 01-11-2010

(01-11-2010, 11:14 PM)username Wrote: Good point. Hmmm. I worried that my child might have teeth issues too. *sigh* sure enough, she's seeing an orthodontist now. It's harrrrdddd being a parent.

Just give the kids to the bitch 28 never mind. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - SyberBitch - 01-12-2010

(01-11-2010, 11:07 PM)username Wrote: I know. Tough topic. Are binkys wrong all the time or are there times they're justified?

You do realize you will be HEAVILY mocked for this stuff, right? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Ah, what the hell.

I gave my son the hospital paci when he was just a day old, because he was starting to suck his thumb and I figured it was better to give him a paci than to have him suck his thumb.

He was never SUPER interested in the paci, but he did use it regularly for about a year, I guess. After that, he just kind of... started forgetting about it. He would find it in his toybox, pick it up and stick it in his mouth, then drop it and forget about it for a few days at a time. He's not had much interest in it for quite a while now, and I never really saw the harm.

I guess some kids get really hooked on them though.

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - D - 01-12-2010

I think they're fine.. PRE teeth. A child with teeth should be old enough to do without the damned things, and should also not suck their god damned thumb.

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - Maggot - 01-12-2010

Username should be peeled like a banana thrown in a cage full of monkeys..........I need a damn delete button where is the Management in this place?............Fuck You username 105 Ivory soap girl bitch.

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - Duchess - 01-12-2010

Jesus Fucking Christ !...Get the fuck outta here with this bullshit...Stick a grenade in its mouth & see how that works...That will shut the crying lil' bastard up.

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - ramseycat - 01-12-2010

Kid #1 did not like binky nor did he suck his thumb. #2 was a binky boy until about 2 when we took them away and said we gave them to another baby that needed them. And that was that. #2 was never allowed to walk around with it in his mouth 24/7. He just had it during snuggle time, nap and bedtimes.

I cannot stand to see a kid, not a toddler or baby, with a binky in it's mouth out in pubic.

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - Duchess - 01-12-2010

What the fuck is this shit doing in Mock for christssake...Go away, go away & take this crap with you...Fucking fuck !

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - ramseycat - 01-12-2010

(01-12-2010, 07:09 AM)Duchess Wrote:

What the fuck is this shit doing in Mock for christssake...Go away, go away & take this crap with you...Fucking fuck !

Wow Duch, you really get riled up about the subject of kids.

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - twisteroo - 01-12-2010

I gotta admit....I'm behind Duch 100% on these subjects.
Who gives a fuck?
I mean it's like having the parking spots up by the door at the grocery store reserved for the knocked up bitches....I mean mommies to be. Why?? Where the fuck do I rate? Because you laid on your back and spread your legs I have to park further away from the building? I just don't understand.

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - The Antagonist - 01-12-2010

Binkies were invented to replace thumbs because thumbs make bucked teeth.

I used to get a kick out of the foals when they'd suckle on my fingers. Puppies and kittens too. It's absolutely adorable.

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - Cynical Ninja - 01-12-2010

My daughter was never bothered about a dummy or sucking her thumb, her worst habit is twisting her hair with her finger, she's actually got her finger stuck in her hair more than once.

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - Middle Finger - 01-12-2010

She's practicing what she'd like to do with your neck.

Nobody jerked your leash motherfucker.

(01-12-2010, 10:40 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: My daughter was never bothered about a dummy or sucking her thumb, her worst habit is twisting her hair with her finger, she's actually got her finger stuck in her hair more than once.

Aww.

I bet she's lovely (not being snide).

There used to be an old-fashioned practice of giving kids what was called a 'sugar tit', basically a piece of cloth full of sugar, tied closed, that they would be allowed to suck on. Ruined many an infant's teeth, I'm sure. I can't even imagine.

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - D - 01-12-2010

Know what I hate?

Lazy illiterate fucks who call a pacifier a binky. Fucking cunts anyways.

(01-12-2010, 11:28 AM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(01-12-2010, 10:40 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: My daughter was never bothered about a dummy or sucking her thumb, her worst habit is twisting her hair with her finger, she's actually got her finger stuck in her hair more than once.

Aww.

There used to be an old-fashioned practice of giving kids what was called a 'sugar tit', basically a piece of cloth full of sugar, tied closed, that they would be allowed to suck on. Ruined many an infant's teeth, I'm sure. I can't even imagine.

Unfortunately for Jade she inherited my thick, wavy hair, it's not a problem for me, I always keep it short but she is going to be cursing me when she is a teenager.

(01-12-2010, 12:43 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(01-12-2010, 11:28 AM)SyberBitch Wrote:

Aww.

Unfortunately for Jade she inherited my thick, wavy hair, it's not a problem for me, I always keep it short but she is going to be cursing me when she is a teenager.

Male or female, one should never curse thick hair. Thick hair can always be cut back. Thin hair... you're fucking screwed. :|