Mock
anyone else think OP is a dumb shit? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: anyone else think OP is a dumb shit? (/thread-3770.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

anyone else think OP is a dumb shit? - IMaDick - 02-06-2010

Or is it just me? the motherfucker tries to act all fucking cool with no prejudicesand shit but he has yet to post to me without calling me a beaner or a fucking mexican or some shit.

I think He's all fucked up on english bullshit lose the fucking revolution jeolously.

Im willing to bury the hatchet in his pointy fucking head!90 here you go OP a smilie just for you !86

come on frank join me in this extremely fun thread !

RE: anyone else think OP is a dumb shit? - Maggot - 02-06-2010

He is not stupid. Arrogant, obsessive, headstrong tons of dumb shit, but not stupid.

RE: anyone else think OP is a dumb shit? - LuMPyPussy - 02-06-2010

IMaDick Wrote:Anyone else think OP is a dumb shit or is it just me? ...

It's you, you're the dumbshit. 11

RE: anyone else think OP is a dumb shit? - Lady Cop - 02-06-2010

i am very fond of the Limey, A. because he loathes the Queen and all her chinless minions and relatives, B. because he has a delightful dry and quick wit typical of many Brits, and C. he never buggers the servants.

RE: anyone else think OP is a dumb shit? - IMaDick - 02-06-2010

(02-06-2010, 08:54 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:
IMaDick Wrote:Anyone else think OP is a dumb shit or is it just me? ...

It's you, you're the dumbshit. 11

Lumpy do you and OP have a secret you would like to share? Smiley_emoticons_fies

(02-06-2010, 08:55 PM)jackboots Wrote: i am very fond of the Limey, A. because he loathes the Queen and all her chinless minions and relatives, B. because he has a delightful dry and quick wit typical of many Brits, and B. he never buggers the servants.

The english are some fucked up inbreeders , thanks for pointing that out!

RE: anyone else think OP is a dumb shit? - Jamminitin - 02-06-2010

He's pretty proud of his country, which I find hysterical.

My sister lived there for 14 years so I know how awesome their healthcare system and the dole is. NO she was not on the dole.

Otherwise I like him and think he is pretty witty.

ok thats three people who I wouldn't trust to hire a septic tank pumping company for me.

Maybe you should start an O.P. love poll or something, It may change over a 60 day period and you may come out on top and be more hated than the skin he came in. You never ever know you know. But you could just fart and realize the same comfort level that you have come to recognize. I bet without even blinking or scratching your ass.

Hey maggot , the thread is just for fun, fuck these people who try to ruin shit for other people.

I know OP is a dumbass, and so do they.

(02-06-2010, 09:06 PM)IMaDick Wrote: ok thats three people who I wouldn't trust to hire a septic tank pumping company for me.

Well you have plenty of wetback friends who would do it for you and probably a hell of alot cheaper than we would.

RE: anyone else think OP is a dumb shit? - LuMPyPussy - 02-06-2010

Start a poll to see who the most disliked member is. Smiley_emoticons_fies

(02-06-2010, 09:11 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Hey maggot , the thread is just for fun, fuck these people who try to ruin shit for other people.

I know OP is a dumbass, and so do they.

I know that. ::lol::

RE: anyone else think OP is a dumb shit? - Middle Finger - 02-06-2010

OP is like a quality hex bolt with fucked up threads.

RE: anyone else think OP is a dumb shit? - sally - 02-06-2010

I like Opie, but then again I like you too so I don't fucking know.

(02-06-2010, 09:16 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Start a poll to see who the most disliked member is. Smiley_emoticons_fies

28 If I win will you spend two weeks on the mommy forum with julie?

(02-06-2010, 09:49 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(02-06-2010, 09:16 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Start a poll to see who the most disliked member is. Smiley_emoticons_fies

That would be losing in case you didn't know. The most boring forum known to mankind evah.

Oh BTW-every fucking single week she was begging for money for one thing or the other. Support Haiti, Christmas exchange, help support the forume, So and so has crabs. Seriously, just do a monthly charge if it is sooooo financially draining.

Never gave the twatard a penny and so glad.

(02-06-2010, 09:52 PM)Jamminitin Wrote:

That would be losing in case you didn't know. The most boring forum known to mankind evah.

Oh BTW-every fucking single week she was begging for money for one thing or the other. Support Haiti, Christmas exchange, help support the forume, So and so has crabs. Seriously, just do a monthly charge if it is sooooo financially draining.

perspective dear one perspective!

if you're liked on the mock forums you are too fucking nice!

(02-06-2010, 09:52 PM)Jamminitin Wrote:

Post a link I will start a contest for 69.89 for the smelliest most purple twat. ::wave::

RE: anyone else think OP is a dumb shit? - Duchess - 02-07-2010

(02-06-2010, 09:54 PM)IMaDick Wrote: if you're liked on the mock forums you are too fucking nice!

I don't know about that...Nice = boring...And we don't like no fuckin' boring bitches.