Mock
fears and phobias - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: fears and phobias (/thread-383.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Lady Cop - 07-24-2009

do you have any? whether rational or not...

i have a terrible time driving over high suspension bridges...makes me break out in a cold sweat!::scared::

- ramseycat - 07-24-2009

I don't like bridges either. I don't have any real fears. Nothing that I can't get past. A lot of things freak me out but I manage to get past it.

- LuMPyPussy - 07-24-2009

Public speaking, dentists, doctors, centipedes, cancer.

- Duchess - 07-24-2009

Flying fills me with terror, enough so that I drug myself with valium...Fat, not fat people but, me getting fat...tornados...Cowboy dying before me.

- Saddragon - 07-24-2009

crashing off a bridge and drowning, Running down some poor pedestrian who wanders out in front of me.

- sally - 07-24-2009

I'm scared of everything that was mentioned plus a ton of other stuff. I just go through life scared shitless ::laugh::

- Middle Finger - 07-24-2009

Maggot getting near my aquarium, JB in charge of my eating and fattening me up, LMPP breaking up with her vibrator, Sally showing another pic, Ramsey becoming an air traffic controller.

- Cynical Ninja - 07-24-2009

Waking up during surgery, being eaten alive by wild animals.

Finding OP in charge of protecting our rights and keeping the balance of power with the People.

- Maggot - 07-24-2009

Finding Middle Finger humping my pillow with nothing but a Darth Vader mask on.

- LKTraz - 07-24-2009

Good old standard acrophobia (fear of heights). Well, sort of. I don't really fear heights unless I get close to the edge of something high that I could fall off of.

I had no problem what so ever of going up our 102' ladder truck at full extension because I had rails and proper safety harnesses but I can stand on the edge of a 2 story roof (20 feet) and feel fear.

*edit* Just looked it up. Fear of falling from a high place (I suppose that would fit) is "bathophobia".

- sally - 07-24-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:JB in charge of my eating and fattening me up
You're already overweight so you may as well go thewhole hog now.

Maggot Wrote:Finding Middle Finger humping my pillow with nothing but a Darth Vader mask on.

::lmao::

- LKTraz - 07-24-2009

sally Wrote:
::lmao::::lmao::::lmao:: Good one! ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

sally Wrote:

I guess you think I look overweight in my pic, but you should know that was like 5 years ago and since then I have dropped 20-25 pounds and work out regularly. I will post a new pic some day when I feel like it, hang in there.

- Mock2zuma - 07-24-2009

Hmmm

[color="#000000"]Cacophobia- Fear of ugliness.
[/color]
[color="#000000"]Gamophobia- Fear of marriage.
[/color]
[color="#000000"]Hemophobia or Hemaphobia or Hematophobia- Fear of blood.
[/color]
[color="#000000"]Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
[/color]
[color="#000000"]Ochlophobia- Fear of crowds or mobs.
[/color]
[color="#000000"]Pteronophobia- Fear of being tickled by feathers.
[/color]
[color="#000000"]Sinophobia- Fear of Chinese, Chinese culture.
[/color]
[color="#000000"]Zemmiphobia- Fear of the great mole rat.

::lmao::
[/color]

- sally - 07-24-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:
sally Wrote:

I guess you think I look overweight in my pic, but you should know that was like 5 years ago and since then I have dropped 20-25 pounds and work out regularly. I will post a new pic some day when I feel like it, hang in there.
Oh I do know, you've told me about 8 times now. What are you waiting on, to drop another 25?

sally Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
sally Wrote:

Oh I do know, you've told me about 8 times now. What are you waiting on, to drop another 25?
I had no idea you repeated your stupidity 8 times. I am waiting for the motivation to go pose in the mirror with a sign I plan to make.

I wouldn't even want to drop another 20, that would be too skinny.

- sally - 07-24-2009

[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:I am waiting for the motivation to go pose in the mirror with a sign I plan to make.
Well hopefully your wife catches you doing that and has youcommited to an insane asylum.

sally Wrote:[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:I am waiting for the motivation to go pose in the mirror with a sign I plan to make.
Well hopefully your wife catches you doing that and has youcommited to an insane asylum.
Too late, she already accepts me. :kiss::