Mock
STRICT OR LAX - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: STRICT OR LAX (/thread-5072.html)

Pages: 1 2

STRICT OR LAX - Duchess - 03-12-2011

Were your parents strict or lax with you as a young person?

My Mom recently gave me a box of old "stuff". Some of my report cards are in there. "Duchess is mentally lazy & not working to her full potential". 113...there was a dramatic difference on the ones that followed. Heh

RE: STRICT OR LAX - Lady Cop - 03-12-2011

strict! ( and very caring) re: manners, language, school, dress, everything. but i was a good little doo-bee do-gooder anyway. Wasnme

(my Dad did let me date when i was 30.)

RE: STRICT OR LAX - Cracker - 03-12-2011

That's a tough one. I knew what was expected, but was allowed personal freedom.

Three rules:

1.) Don't lie.
2.) Clean up your own messes.
3.) Don't shame your family.

Everything else took care of itself if we followed those three rules. Punishment was swift, but fair, if we waivered. I had a happy childhood.

RE: STRICT OR LAX - thekid65 - 03-12-2011

Heh..funny...I ALWAYS got the "not working up to potential" comment on my report cards. My parents were a bit different. Mom was a bit lax, and Dad was a bit strict..so I always knew who to try and manipulate when I was in trouble, or wanted to go do something that was borderline for my age.

RE: STRICT OR LAX - Cynical Ninja - 03-12-2011

My parents were a bit of a mixed bag, my mother was the main disciplinarian, although if I really fucked up my dad would have a no nonsense word with me "man to man".

I was hit once, when I completely lost my rag while visiting Edinburgh zoo when I was 4.

RE: STRICT OR LAX - IMaDick - 03-12-2011

My Dad was a Cop, My mom was a Cops wife.

I was the 7th child, by the time I came around they had "child development" down to a fine art.

My dad has never laid a finger on me, he doesn't need to, he fixes me with his "thousand yard stare" and thats enough, it would turn anyones blood here to ice if you saw it. It truly is the face of cold nothingness, he looks through you not at you.

I have been out drinking with him and if anybody gives him shit he just fixes them with "the look", I have seen muscle bound gorillas twice his size back down like bitches thanks to "the look".

(03-12-2011, 05:46 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: My dad has never laid a finger on me, he doesn't need to, he fixes me with his "thousand yard stare" and thats enough, it would turn anyones blood here to ice if you saw it. It truly is the face of cold nothingness, he looks through you not at you.

I have been out drinking with him and if anybody gives him shit he just fixes them with "the look", I have seen muscle bound gorillas twice his size back down like bitches thanks to "the look".

Jesus, what a fucking moron. 1000 yard stare holy shit hahhah Oh fuck I have to get this together but this is some funny shithahhah

what did your dad with the thousand yard stare do to piss off the gorillas?

make up your damn mind.

Quote:I was hit once, when I completely lost my rag while visiting Edinburgh zoo when I was 4.

RE: STRICT OR LAX - Maggot - 03-12-2011

My Mother would beat the shit out of me and say "Thats just in case you fuck up"! She still could! Smiley_emoticons_bussi

(03-12-2011, 05:51 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Jesus, what a fucking moron. 1000 yard stare holy shit hahhah Oh fuck I have to get this together but this is some funny shithahhah

make up your damn mind.

Quote:I was hit once, when I completely lost my rag while visiting Edinburgh zoo when I was 4.

Laugh it up fuck face, my father has seen and done things you can't even comprehend. Anyone that knows him knows the "look".

My mother is the one that hit me at the zoo, could you not even work that one out for yourself retard?

You really are an extra special kind of stupid.

(03-12-2011, 06:11 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 05:51 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Jesus, what a fucking moron. 1000 yard stare holy shit hahhah Oh fuck I have to get this together but this is some funny shithahhah

make up your damn mind.

Laugh it up fuck face, my father has seen and done things you can't even comprehend. Anyone that knows him knows the "look".

My mother is the one that hit me at the zoo, could you not even work that one out for yourself retard?

You really are an extra special kind of stupid.

With a degree no one should have to work shit out, write what you mean.

How do you know I can't comprehend what your father has done? there is no way to know for sure since everything is spoken tongue in cheek concerning those adventures.

At least my ancestors/ family have named evidence of their adventures in the written history of this country.

RE: STRICT OR LAX - Cynical Ninja - 03-13-2011

The fact you couldn't make the miniscule mental leap to determine that my mother was the one that hit me at Edinburgh zoo not my dad speaks volumes about how fucking dense you are.

RE: STRICT OR LAX - IMaDick - 03-13-2011

(03-13-2011, 01:32 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: The fact you couldn't make the miniscule mental leap to determine that my mother was the one that hit me at Edinburgh zoo not my dad speaks volumes about how fucking dense you are.

More to how illiterate you are

you see OP this is a very descriptive statement there is no reason for anyone to have to wonder if it was me or someone else who bitch slapped you.

1 - "I got hit once at Edinburgh zoo"
2 - "My dad had never laid a finger on me".

(miniscule mental leap attempted by dicks walnut of a brain......fail...fail....fail....abort....abort)

3 - Dick - "Duh, make your mind up".
4 - "It was my mother who hit me obviously you retard".

RE: STRICT OR LAX - Cracker - 03-13-2011

See? This guy is a bitch. He is still whining about getting bitch slapped at the zoo.

I can tell he has had very little male discipline. Because he's a bitch.

Your dad didn't bother because you are a mama's boy.

I am trying to explain how thick dick is.

Next time I will try fucking sign language or some line diagrams.

Your son probably joined the army because you hit him so often he thinks violence is the solution to every problem.

RE: STRICT OR LAX - IMaDick - 03-13-2011

(03-13-2011, 02:27 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I am trying to explain how thick dick is.

Your son probably joined the army because you hit him so often he thinks violence is the solution to every problem.

What you're doing is trying to explain away your lack of content in your post.

No one here has to read between the lines of your fucked up life ,even if we pretend to care it's up to you to provide the details.

My life so far has been pretty good actually, can't complain really.

RE: STRICT OR LAX - Cracker - 03-13-2011

(03-13-2011, 02:27 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I am trying to explain how thick dick is.

Marine Corps. Not to be confused with the Army. So your dad thinks violence is the solution to every problem and that's why he never hit you and why he was a paratrooper? You suck at logic, OP.

My dad did get the shit beaten out of him as a child by his dad so yeah you might be onto something there vinegar tits.