Mock
Retards - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Retards (/thread-5496.html)

Pages: 1 2

Retards - Cynical Ninja - 04-13-2011

"Hamster midget freckles, freckles midget hamster, liberal coward pussy, pussy coward liberal".

YawnBedBlah-blah-00061178

RE: Retards - Lady Cop - 04-13-2011

here you go OP, feel free to adopt---->

RE: Retards - IMaDick - 04-13-2011

Poor little hamster humping freckled faced liberal midget, I can see how the world must look to a pussy such as yourself, my suggestion is that you face your fears and stop being such a coward.

RE: Retards - Cynical Ninja - 04-13-2011

(04-13-2011, 11:36 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Poor little hamster humping freckled faced liberal midget, I can see how the world must look to a pussy such as yourself, my suggestion is that you face your fears and stop being such a coward.

Yeah dick that sort of sums up the stuff that gets thrown at me around here most of the time.

It doesn't even register with me anymore, I only reply to it with repetitive and random images of nonplussed people like this guy...

RE: Retards - Cracker - 04-13-2011

It is your stereotype. There is always a little bit of truth behind a stereotype.

Maybe if you said something halfway interesting, we could come up with a new stereotype for you. It's worth a try.

RE: Retards - Cynical Ninja - 04-13-2011

(04-13-2011, 04:55 PM)Cracker Wrote: It is your stereotype. There is always a little bit of truth behind a stereotype.

Maybe if you said something halfway interesting, we could come up with a new stereotype for you. It's worth a try.

Yeah closet racists always believe in stereotypes especially racial one.

Heres a simple article about the definite links between racial stereotyping and prejudice.

http://www.simplypsychology.org/katz-braly.html

Since you obviously want to talk about yourself as you started ANOTHER thread about yourself, how was work today?

RE: Retards - Maggot - 04-13-2011

What is a Masters or Doctorate? My wife is all excited about finishing her Doctorate this fall. I have no clue what that is worth. All I know is she is costing me a ton of money. Does that make me a retard? Not knowing WTF it means I mean?............Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

RE: Retards - Lady Cop - 04-13-2011

(04-13-2011, 07:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: What is a Masters or Doctorate? My wife is all excited about finishing her Doctorate this fall. I have no clue what that is worth. All I know is she is costing me a ton of money. Does that make me a retard? Not knowing WTF it means I mean?............Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

it means she is very intelligent and will be twice as happy to have a handy and hard-working man like you. Awink

RE: Retards - username - 04-13-2011

(04-13-2011, 07:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: What is a Masters or Doctorate? My wife is all excited about finishing her Doctorate this fall. I have no clue what that is worth. All I know is she is costing me a ton of money. Does that make me a retard? Not knowing WTF it means I mean?............Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

It just means your wife is the brains in the family. Go chop some wood or something.

Awink

BS = 4 years
MS = 6 years
PhD = 8 years

In simple terms, she is the smart one.

(04-13-2011, 07:18 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

it means she is very intelligent and will be twice as happy to have a handy and hard-working man like you. Awink

Or you could put it that way. hah

God damn, the women all swarmed on that one. Hahaha!

RE: Retards - Duchess - 04-13-2011

(04-13-2011, 07:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: What is a Masters or Doctorate? My wife is all excited about finishing her Doctorate this fall. I have no clue what that is worth.

2.5 million over a lifetime.

RE: Retards - BlueTiki - 04-13-2011

(04-13-2011, 07:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: What is a Masters or Doctorate? My wife is all excited about finishing her Doctorate this fall.

Wait until the kids are asleep.

Ask her if she wants to play "Doctorate".

Then . . . get a good night's sleep on the couch.

Bullhucky......I'm the one thats straightening out this here filing cabinet and organizing the damn thing it's a mess, nothing is in order and............Hey! Furious

(04-13-2011, 07:27 PM)Maggot Wrote: Bullhucky......I'm the one thats straightening out this here filing cabinet and organizing the damn thing it's a mess, nothing is in order and............Hey! Furious

[Image: 1117b04.jpg]

hah Damn straight cookie, these things have not been revisited in 8 years, now my shredder is acting up. The Professor would probably stick her fingers in it. Not me...... I have common sense and use a pencil.

RE: Retards - AriGold - 04-13-2011

(04-13-2011, 07:20 PM)Cracker Wrote: BS = 4 years
MS = 6 years
PhD = 8 years

In simple terms, she is the smart one.

JD = .06 years (in actual learning)

RE: Retards - BlueTiki - 04-13-2011

(04-13-2011, 08:38 PM)AriGold Wrote: JD = .06 years (in actual learning)

hah