Mock
Bodybuilders - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Bodybuilders (/thread-6277.html)

Bodybuilders - trixie - 08-12-2011

Does anyone think this is attractive? Would you ever date a bodybuilder?

[Image: extreme_bodybuilder_02.jpg]
[Image: Extremebodybuildersturnintouglymuscledballoons7.jpg]
[Image: 6fc2d4838422f0_full.jpg]
[Image: a384_coleman.jpg]

Don't worry guys, I have some for you too.

[Image: Dayana.jpg]
[Image: hot_weird_funny_amazing_cool8_a-women-bo...611542.jpg]
[Image: 4130119604_f02ecdf297.jpg]
[Image: hot_weird_funny_amazing_cool8_women-body...911570.jpg]

RE: Bodybuilders - Cynical Ninja - 08-12-2011

That is all the stuff of nightmares.

RE: Bodybuilders - trixie - 08-12-2011

Agreed. I came across one of those pictures trying to get inspiration to workout. It kinda pushed me in the other direction.

I don't understand how bodybuilders can look in the mirror and think they look good. My stepmom used to date one. She would go to his competitions to support him. I don't think I have it in me to do that.

RE: Bodybuilders - Duchess - 08-12-2011

Holy Moly!

RE: Bodybuilders - IMaDick - 08-12-2011

They are freaks that can hardly move, these guys are the next best thing to dating a quadriplegic.

stupid looking fuckers IMO, and the women are just fucking gross, they don't have the soft spots that I look for in a woman.

RE: Bodybuilders - Duchess - 08-12-2011

Those people don't cuddle.

RE: Bodybuilders - Fibonacci Prima - 08-12-2011

Drive by post. I don't look, or aspire to look anything like those steroid monkeys. That is all.

Look up figure, fitness or bikini model for far more realistic photos. Will be back with more later.

RE: Bodybuilders - trixie - 08-12-2011

Well now I know who buys these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crfGXmxJ1vM

RE: Bodybuilders - Carsman - 08-12-2011

(08-12-2011, 12:54 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Those people don't cuddle.

Their cuddle really would be a "crush"!!! hah

RE: Bodybuilders - Maggot - 08-12-2011

I wanna "pop" them with a pin.

RE: Bodybuilders - BlueTiki - 08-12-2011

(08-12-2011, 04:57 PM)Maggot Wrote: I wanna "pop" them with a pin.

Give them a pin prick?

Yeah . . . now tell us that's not considered slightly homoerotic!

Those old Hercules movies still give you a tingle to this day, don't they? hah

RE: Bodybuilders - username - 08-12-2011

(08-12-2011, 12:56 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Drive by post. I don't look, or aspire to look anything like those steroid monkeys. That is all.

Look up figure, fitness or bikini model for far more realistic photos. Will be back with more later.

I looked. Those people appear normal albeit super fit.

The people above? Smiley_emoticons_kotz

RE: Bodybuilders - Fibonacci Prima - 08-12-2011

(08-12-2011, 06:48 PM)username Wrote: I looked. Those people appear normal albeit super fit.

The people above? Smiley_emoticons_kotz

Oh I totally agree. They're scary! There are always the extremes. I'm sure a few of those are photoshopped, but I've seen some behemoths that look pretty close. It's massive steriod abuse (the women, too...women cannot gain like that without it. Not enough testosterone).

Funny thing is, those are the ones who balloon up the day after a show because they're so fluid and carb depleted. They come back from a show looking 20 lbs heavier. Very gross.

The more normal side of bodybuilding is quite different. And a lot cuter. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

ETA: the third female pic might be just very heavy lifting and genetics....but i wouldn't swear to it. she's pretty stacked. They all have shitty implants, though.

RE: Bodybuilders - Maggot - 08-12-2011

(08-12-2011, 06:01 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(08-12-2011, 04:57 PM)Maggot Wrote: I wanna "pop" them with a pin.

Give them a pin prick?

Yeah . . . now tell us that's not considered slightly homoerotic!

Those old Hercules movies still give you a tingle to this day, don't they? hah

That guy kicked Romes ass! I went out with a female body builder once she looked fairly normal with great tone until she "flexed" but picking up a pen made her flex. Sliding over in a car seat made her flex, sneezing made her flex. I was way outta bounds and it did not last long, I never even fucked her. But she now runs the resturaunt up the street and has trophys all over the place on a shelf there. The name of the place is "Kims resturaunt" she's a hoot and married a football player. They probably have "flex sex" in the basement on Saturday nights.

RE: Bodybuilders - username - 08-12-2011

(08-12-2011, 07:02 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: The more normal side of bodybuilding is quite different. And a lot cuter. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

There's a guy that works out at my gym who is a fitness model. He was actually on the cover of Men's Fitness in the last 3-8 months. I'd post the cover but hell if I can find them chronologically anywhere. He's pretty much entirely hot. I'm thinking about asking him for some pointers (cough) on the adductor/abductor machine.

Smiley_emoticons_razz Awink

RE: Bodybuilders - sally - 08-12-2011

(08-12-2011, 09:10 PM)username Wrote: I'm thinking about asking him for some pointers (cough) on the adductor/abductor machine.

I have this odd feeling that I have a blood stain or a hole in my pants so I go to the bathroom and check everytime I do that machine. I'd rather have him help me with bent over rows.

RE: Bodybuilders - aussiefriend - 08-12-2011

My ex was/is a bodybuilder. Guess what he is into? Other bodybuilders.

RE: Bodybuilders - BlueTiki - 08-12-2011

(08-12-2011, 10:38 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: My ex was/is a bodybuilder. Guess what he is into? Other bodybuilders.

Note to self: Do not shoot fish in a barrel.