Mock
RANTINGS OF A LUNATIC - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: RANTINGS OF A LUNATIC (/thread-6618.html)

RE: RANTINGS OF A LUNATIC - Eat Shit And Die - 10-26-2011

:/

RE: RANTINGS OF A LUNATIC - Cracker - 10-30-2011

[Image: 320261_198890063520843_148994481843735_4...3368_n.jpg]

Bahahahahahaha!

Surreal.

RE: RANTINGS OF A LUNATIC - Duchess - 10-30-2011

She's beyond bizarre.

RE: RANTINGS OF A LUNATIC - kitty1 - 10-30-2011

I'm gonna enlarge the photo 300X, staple a piece of elastic cord to it and I'll have that witch Halloween mask I've been hunting for!!!!

RE: RANTINGS OF A LUNATIC - NightOwl - 10-30-2011

(10-30-2011, 03:45 PM)Cracker Wrote: [Image: 320261_198890063520843_148994481843735_4...3368_n.jpg]

Bahahahahahaha!

Surreal.

On a scale of 1 to 10 this one gets a ZERO from me - I wonder if it is the male cousin L that is helping Maytee out with these? I believe he is into graphic design, the black & white face totally spoils the picture.

He was in the military I wonder if he served time overseas?

(10-30-2011, 05:38 PM)NightOwl Wrote: On a scale of 1 to 10 this one gets a ZERO from me - I wonder if it is the male cousin L that is helping Maytee out with these? I believe he is into graphic design, the black & white face totally spoils the picture.

He was in the military I wonder if he served time overseas?

I wonder if she prayed a bomb would drop on him?

Speaking of lunatics, this stuff is from Damian (a cousin). It was posted on the Blade comments site, so I think it is OK to post here:

"they are not rituals they help her grieve johnny was the man of the house for 10 years her closest friend and firstborn while my cousin was away. shes hurt and catholic and cuban let her deal with it her own way"

What does he mean "while my cousin was away?" Did Big John do time or just leave? BTW folks, it is fucking creepy and wrong to tell a kid he is the "man of the house." That is co-dependency and fucks kids up. Don't do that shit. Be the adult yourself and be the woman of the house. Or don't be a criminal and just stick around the house. Either one is good.

Some more:
"my cousin john
this is damian everyone knows my last name if hes is my cousin.listen east toledo columbus wherever doesnt mean sqaut.my sons and wife,and my family was raised right.johnny was raised right,ran with bad ppl maybe.deserved to whatch his woman be murdered and then be murdered himself and found by his dad i dont think so.let me tell u i know him,and whoever else 100 percent dna match i dont care what either of them did were into could u beat someones brains in then cover there heads and search the house no one on this page could.maytee needs help u have ur firstborn murdered and your husband find him and see how you feel.100 percent dna on my cousins throat 4 or 5 men on 105 pound girl and a guy noone could handle themselves they are cowards and sick,and a public defender gas buddy.now u post ur opinions about my family all you want.there will be closure and them demons will die of gas thats right demons.and for the guy who wouldnt let his daughter date either one and moved to columbus stay there.you and your daughter have plenty of crime in columbus its the highest b.n.e and rape case city in the state.for those of u who knew fathead in the picture start writing your goodbye letters to him and if could tell all i would he is done forever.and forever will he will choke on the gas or his veins will burst from the needle.either way u ppl who think he was innocent or have a bad opinion about toledo or my family keep them to yourselfs because noone in my family would dare write something on your sons or daughters page out of respect for my family and the straubs leave them alone and watch.god i wish i could tell you y hes going to death row!i love and miss you cousin.maytee john stay strong.love you guys!"

What is the "4 or 5 guys" part? Not good.

And again:
"THANK YOU MAYTEE AND JOHN NEED TO BE LEFT ALONE THE STRAUBS I DONT KNOW THEM I DO KNOW THAT WAS THERE ONLY CHILD AND MY COUSINS FIRSTBORN THESE PPL ARE WRONG IN SO MANY WAYS"

Isn't there a sister? I guess he really doesn't know the Straubs. What is up with the "first born" stuff? Mormons and Mexicans do that, too. Like you are automatically fabulous if you were born first. That is dysfunctional and complete drama. I like all my kids.

RE: RANTINGS OF A LUNATIC - Duchess - 10-31-2011

Yeah, Lisa has a sister.

My favorite part was "no one in my family would dare write something about your family out of respect". I was paraphrasing but that about covers it. Bwahahaha!

Those people wouldn't know respect if it ripped their faces off.

Respect. *snicker*. I'll be getting a chuckle out of that comment all day long.

RE: RANTINGS OF A LUNATIC - NightOwl - 10-31-2011

Cracker, Post #526 & 527 Well done! You're so good!! Smiley_emoticons_smile

What a corny cousin Big John has LOL

Damn you have some good questions! the DNA at the neck or throat is very interesting and 4 or 5 thugs on Lisa - how does the cousin know this? wonder if the Detective told Big John and Maytee this. All along I thought it was Lisa's ex-boyfriend gosh I was wrong but, he is a violent one & he has been charged with assault again, the girls out there need to stay away from BD IMO.

Cracker do you recall the hullabaloo over the comments by the retiring Sheriff? he said at the time "this was a professional hit & Johnny & Lisa were mixed up with drugs & gangs" well it sure makes me wonder now wouldn't 4 or 5 showing up at Long Acre Lane home be a gang? They brought duct tape & bags - 4 & 5 thugs usually don't come to rob. It had to be absolute hell in that home if this many thugs showed up. Oh! I just cringe inside thinking about it. If this cousin is right we need to get them all off the streets of Toledo all of them

RE: RANTINGS OF A LUNATIC - Lady Cop - 10-31-2011

if my memory serves, those comments on the Blade were a little while back. and why should we believe or rely on them? anyone could have written them. and i know damn well the evidence, like DNA for example, has NOT been released.

and the retiring Sgt., NOT Sheriff, completely mis-spoke at that particular meeting of the public town hall meeting. his comments were disavowed by the Dept. i thought/said they were horseshit back when he made them and still do.

people should not believe everything they see in facebook or comments sections of news outlets.

RE: RANTINGS OF A LUNATIC - NightOwl - 10-31-2011

Lady Cop, here is what Schiavone said at Township meeting about Johnny & Lisa - I believe he retired after 30 years. Is he a desk Sgt?

The Mirror Newspaper Maumee, Ohio
January Murders In Township Were Not Random Crimes, Sheriff’s Office Says
BY KELLY J. KACZALA — MIRROR REPORTER
Lucas County Sheriff’s Sgt. James Schiavone said at a Springfield Township trustee meeting that the murders of a young couple in January were not random, but planned.
Schiavone made the comments as part of his monthly crime report to township trustees at a meeting on February 22.
He was referring to Johnny Clarke, 21, and his girlfriend, Lisa Straub, 20, who were killed on January 31 by unknown assailants at Straub’s parents’ home on Longacre Lane, where both had lived.
Both victims were found with duct tape and plastic bags over their heads in the kitchen dining area by Clarke’s father, who kicked down the door of the house after Clarke’s mother had called 911 to express fears for her son’s safety.
The Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation are working on the crime and have interviewed more than 100 people, according to Schiavone.
He said that both victims had prior records that included drug-related charges.
Schiavone said that the murders were not the result of a robbery gone wrong.

the retiring Sgt. was called out for those incorrect comments.

RE: RANTINGS OF A LUNATIC - Cracker - 10-31-2011

I wonder how the vigil was last night? They should have waited for tonight so they could have candlelight AND candy. And then the witchy one would blend in for once...

there has been no mention of the vigil since it was posted and then almost immediately removed. so who knows if they held it.

RE: RANTINGS OF A LUNATIC - Duchess - 11-01-2011

*snicker*

[Image: cc7c84b9d8e6786a0ba96667b6dba60e.gif]

When her mouth opens like that I could fall out of my chair laughing. 28

RE: RANTINGS OF A LUNATIC - JsMom - 11-01-2011

(11-01-2011, 06:19 AM)Duchess Wrote:

*snicker*

[Image: cc7c84b9d8e6786a0ba96667b6dba60e.gif]

Jesus Christ! FUCKIN' HILARIOUS 28

I lose control when I see her mouth opening like a gaping fish out of water. hah

RE: RANTINGS OF A LUNATIC - JsMom - 11-01-2011

(11-01-2011, 10:25 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I lose control when I see her mouth opening like a gaping fish out of water. hah

ME TWO!!! 115

RE: RANTINGS OF A LUNATIC - Older Than Dirt - 11-01-2011

OMG!!! I'm glad I'm a friend here.