Mock
Hey Duchesss! - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Hey Duchesss! (/thread-6898.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Hey Duchesss! - ramseycat - 11-14-2011

WE should have a Monday dance. Like our Friday Carolton. It would make Monday's much more bearable.

RE: Hey Duchesss! - Eat Shit And Die - 11-14-2011

Can u both dance in your buffday suits? :flower:

RE: Hey Duchesss! - Middle Finger - 11-14-2011

(11-14-2011, 04:51 PM)ramseycat Wrote: WE should have a Monday dance. Like our Friday Carolton. It would make Monday's much more bearable.

The only thing that would make Mondays with you bearable is a big bong hit and a remote control that zaps your fat ass every time you pretend to be interesting.

RE: Hey Duchesss! - ramseycat - 11-15-2011

And because MF is such a dick, he isn't invited to dance with me and Duchess. hmmf!

RE: Hey Duchesss! - Smegma - 11-15-2011

Same comments from three years ago. It's like time stands still at Mock.

RE: Hey Duchesss! - IMaDick - 11-15-2011

(11-15-2011, 10:22 AM)Smegma Wrote: Same comments from three years ago. It's like time stands still at Mock.

Why are you still here? Lame bitch

RE: Hey Duchesss! - Middle Finger - 11-15-2011

(11-15-2011, 12:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(11-15-2011, 10:22 AM)Smegma Wrote: Same comments from three years ago. It's like time stands still at Mock.

She never sees the underlying sadness of her comments.

RE: Hey Duchesss! - ramseycat - 11-15-2011

Funny you should say that because until you came back, MF wasn't here that much. Like hardly ever. You have brought him and his nonsense back to the fold. Great. Thanks.

RE: Hey Duchesss! - Duchess - 11-15-2011

(11-14-2011, 04:51 PM)ramseycat Wrote: WE should have a Monday dance. Like our Friday Carolton.

The only dance I can think of is the hokey pokey. Hahaha

*face palm*

(11-15-2011, 02:31 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Funny you should say that because until you came back, MF wasn't here that much. Like hardly ever. You have brought him and his nonsense back to the fold. Great. Thanks.

Have you noticed he's now back on that shit about you being divorced? Even George Burns changed his jokes every now and then.

(11-15-2011, 12:24 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(11-15-2011, 12:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

She never sees the underlying sadness of her comments.

Clancy still thinks you're a twat. Only he was a bit ruder about it.

RE: Hey Duchesss! - ramseycat - 11-16-2011

(11-15-2011, 04:02 PM)Smegma Wrote:
(11-15-2011, 02:31 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Have you noticed he's now back on that shit about you being divorced? Even George Burns changed his jokes every now and then.

Actually I did notice that. Meh, it doesn't phase me. Yes I'm divorced and yes I can admit I picked a total loser. OH well. Get over it already MF. I have.

RE: Hey Duchesss! - Middle Finger - 11-16-2011

I wasn't referencing some divorce, I was referencing a general lack of judgment in picking men. That included the hot chocolate boy who had to hide in closets and pretend he wasn't your boyfriend.

As for the timing of me coming back, it was actually Ninja that pulled me back into the fold starting back a while. Thanks for participating, internet bitches.

RE: Hey Duchesss! - ramseycat - 11-16-2011

Now see MF, there you go with your lies. No one hid in the closet. He didn't pretend to not be my boyfriend. You have this whole scenario made up in your head about this guy and it's not even close to what really went on. And you say OP is crazy.

RE: Hey Duchesss! - Smegma - 11-16-2011

Whatever, it's still old recycled insults.

RE: Hey Duchesss! - Middle Finger - 11-17-2011

(11-16-2011, 11:27 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Now see MF, there you go with your lies. No one hid in the closet. He didn't pretend to not be my boyfriend. You have this whole scenario made up in your head about this guy and it's not even close to what really went on. And you say OP is crazy.

You once said:

Oh no, they don't see him. Don't even know about him other than I am friends with a guy named "boyfriend." hahaha What do you think I have him sit down to dinner with us?

http://mockforums.net/post-45915.html#pid45915

Sounds like you are hiding your boyfriend and keeping him a secret.

RE: Hey Duchesss! - Middle Finger - 11-17-2011

Lumpy, in that thread we were buds:

http://mockforums.net/thread-1401.html

RE: Hey Duchesss! - cannongal - 11-17-2011

Hey Metal fucker,
What's your fucking point in bringing up threads from 2 years ago? Is your self esteem (IE penis) so tiny that you have to dredge through old news to make yourself feel good?

At least Ramsey gets Duchess to shake her ass every week-what have you done for Mock lately? Oh, that's right, your the VIP keyboard cowboy that thinks we're all soup chicken boring, and yet, you came back...For Ninja's sake...Now that's special.

RE: Hey Duchesss! - ramseycat - 11-17-2011

You know what? I thought you were jealous back then and I think you are jealous now. You are old, short, and your hair plugs are falling out. And you were never a hot young thing. You were a nerdy, fat, short geek. Get over the young BF thing.

RE: Hey Duchesss! - Duchess - 11-17-2011

Smiley_emoticons_shocked