Mock
The crazy old bat with the camera - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: The crazy old bat with the camera (/thread-7616.html)

Pages: 1 2

The crazy old bat with the camera - LuciferLynn - 03-20-2012

Was caught red handed last night. We saw her snapping away coming back from the creek and I went over and confronted her. At first, she tried to deny it, but eventually fessed up, saying she just "likes taking pictures". Well, sure, so do I, but I don't go sneaking around about it. I asked her to please stop taking pictures of my children and my property, that it made us very uncomfortable, particularly me, as the mother of two young boys. She's not totally gonzo but seems a little...I don't know...off I guess, like maybe she takes meds that are too much for her. Her husband was there as well and said he'd see to it she didn't do it anymore. However, I made sure to tell him that my oldest wouldn't be mowing their lawn this summer, elderly or not, it's just too creepy.

RE: The crazy old bat with the camera - Lady Cop - 03-20-2012

perhaps some dementia or alzheimers going on there.

RE: The crazy old bat with the camera - IMaDick - 03-20-2012

Luciferlynn has dementia? I don't think so.

I just think she has a nosey neighbor that bothers her LC.

RE: The crazy old bat with the camera - Duchess - 03-20-2012

Taking photographs of her, her children and her guests as they go about living their lives outside of their home constitutes a bit more than nosy, it's intrusive, an invasion of privacy.

RE: The crazy old bat with the camera - krystalshores - 03-20-2012

Luci, that is crazy and creepy. Was the husband undertsanding? Did he give any excuses for her like dementia or alzheimers??

RE: The crazy old bat with the camera - SIXFOOTERsez - 03-20-2012

Yea it might be creepy, she might also be half nutz. You told her to stop, now go be a good person and mow the grass

RE: The crazy old bat with the camera - LuciferLynn - 03-20-2012

He seemed a little surprised and obviously, embarassed. I'm not sure if she's sick, but as I said, she seemed a little off. I don't see her doing it all the time but she may be and I've just not caught her. Hopefully this is the end of it. If I catch her doing it again, I will have to report her to the office. I don't want to cause a problem, but I don't like her taking pictures on the sly. And the fact that she tried to deny it at first is a little troubling to me.

RE: The crazy old bat with the camera - Cracker - 03-20-2012

Don't be an asshole, have your boy cut the grass. Elderly people built this country.

I'd be an asshole. Fuck all if I would send my kid to cut the grass of the crazy old bat that's always photographing me & my family on the sly. She can eat shit & die.

That last part was a little strong but I still say fuck it & her.

She probably thinks they are her grandchildren.

Don't be a mean whore, Lucy. You are short now, think how tiny you will be when you are old. I hope they dress you in onesies because you are such a cunt to your neighbors.

Hahaha! Stop that! The old girl is a loon, loons make me nervous, they are unpredictable.

Distance yourself Luci & don't make eye contact.

I can't wait to read about the old man being found dead in the yard because he had to cut the grass in the heat because he couldn't afford lawncare.

Nobody does guilt quite like one who is a mother.

Nobody does guilt like a bitter, middle-aged divorcee.

I don't think I know any. All the divorced people I know seem pretty happy, satisfied.

Like ramsey? haha

RE: The crazy old bat with the camera - LuciferLynn - 03-20-2012

They had a lawn service before we moved in, Im sure they can get another one. Ill even go so far as to find one for them.

(03-20-2012, 07:52 PM)Cracker Wrote: Like ramsey? haha

I was going by real life, people that I actually know.

RE: The crazy old bat with the camera - username - 03-20-2012

(03-20-2012, 07:12 PM)Cracker Wrote: She probably thinks they are her grandchildren.

Don't be a mean whore, Lucy.

Srsly. Way to beat up on the old couple next door. Sheesh, whaddya think she's doing with them? Posting them on her facebook page? Tweeting them? Jacking off to them?

Poor lady is battling dementia and you deny her this one little eccentricity.

Meanie!