Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 01-20-2022

I might do the store bought ravioli tomorrow for dinner. I tried making them from scratch years ago and what a huge pain in the ass that was not worth the effort.

RE: what's for dinner? - Carsman - 01-20-2022

(01-20-2022, 08:16 PM)sally Wrote: I might do the store bought ravioli tomorrow for dinner. I tried making them from scratch years ago and what a huge pain in the ass that was not worth the effort.

Unless you have a place that makes them, Seviroli ravoli is a pretty good brand if you can find it.  Smiley_emoticons_wink

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 01-29-2022

I made "Everything Soup" tonight. It was delicious.

Also I discoverd chipotle peppers in adobo sauce. Wow! So good. Smokey flavor. I love them.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 02-01-2022

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 02-01-2022

I made a healthy stir fry loaded with veggies. Then my son came home with Popeyes and it was left in the dust.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 02-02-2022

Well damn. I love stir fry!

@BigMark that looks pretty good!

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 02-02-2022

(02-01-2022, 11:46 PM)sally Wrote:  Then my son came home with Popeyes 

Red beans & rice! NomNomNom! And the best biscuits. Mmmmm.

My little town got a Popeyes a couple years ago and I haven't been there a single time.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 02-16-2022

I made some spinach stuffed tomatoes. Cut the tomatoes in half, take out the seeds and top with fresh baby spinach and a mixture of fresh bread crumbs, green onions, minced garlic, fresh chopped basil, thyme, parsley and salt and pepper. Drizzle with a little olive oil and top with gruyere cheese. Bake at 350. So good.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 02-16-2022

Ooohhhhhh. Love baby spinach! I put it in all my fresh salads. NomNomNom

Come and make me some of those yummy tomatoes, Sally.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 02-16-2022

They were delicious, I ate three. And I never do that because gluttony seems very wrong to me.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 02-17-2022

Gluttony is one of the seven deadly sins.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 03-24-2022

I made black bean tacos, threw in some zuchini and for the topping I chopped up a carrot a daikon radish,purple cabbage and added cliantro and lime juice. It was delicious.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 03-24-2022

(03-24-2022, 05:12 PM)MirahM Wrote: I made black bean tacos, threw in some zuchini and for the topping I chopped up a carrot a daikon radish,purple cabbage and added cliantro and lime juice. It was delicious.

Not a fan of purple cabbage, I prefer green cabbage but everything else sounds delicious. 

Oh noes! I'm a cabbage racist. hah

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 03-24-2022

You gonna set off your car alarm tonight.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 03-24-2022

Wt

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 03-24-2022

F

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 03-25-2022

I didn't.
I think I will have tacos all week long.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 03-31-2022

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 03-31-2022

Today will be like the 4th day in a row I'm eating rice. I steamed a bunch of veggies the other day and made rice. I'm glad no one else wants any. They don't know how good it is.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 03-31-2022

Rice can be good if it's seasoned properly with spices. Black pepper at least. Or smothered in a good broth, sauce or gravy. Or sushi.