Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 10-10-2023

I've been doing some great chicken lately, honey, thinly sliced garlic, soy sauce, olive oil, red wine vinegar, black or white pepper. Let it marinate for minimum 30 minutes, then cover the chicken at least half way in a baking dish or stainless steel pan then cook cook at 425 for around 22 minutes until the top is crsipy. At the same time make yourself some chicken bullion rice, slap yo mama good! If you do some fermented garlic honey it's even better...

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 10-10-2023

I love rice. Mmmmmm.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 10-11-2023

I made a bunch of food tonight that will get me through the rest of the week.

That chicken sounds good. I was house sitting once and there was limited spices or food and came up with a dish of chicken, spinach flavored with dijon mustard, it was pretty good.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 10-16-2023

By cover the chicken I mean with the marinade if that is not obvious. Marinating the chicken for tonight, having a really great glass of wine while I take a short break then start more fermented garlic honey. Picked olives this morning then worked on my Jeep.

RE: what's for dinner? - D1asfcsxaf - 10-16-2023

Dear immortals, I need some wow gold inspiration to create.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 10-22-2023

Bitches
Here is what I made last night.

I got my grocery order in and what I really wanted to do was take a nap. Instead I started putting all of my groceries away and then the bacon ended up in the frying pan and then some cucumber got sliced, cabbage, then an avacodo and some hummus and instead of using bread I used some corn tortillas, put it all together and I was in heaven.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 10-22-2023

I like flour but eat the corn most of the time. I really miss a good enchilada.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 10-22-2023

I found a restaurant that makes amazing tamales and I never really cared for tamales before. This place makes the corn masa dough and filling right.

Its so hard to find good tamales you have coarse maza and no meat.

I’ve never had a tamale that I really liked before and wondered what the big deal was about them until I found a good one. It’s one of those foods that have a fine line between being delicious or crappy.

Silky white masa with flaverful red pork filling is so good, 95% of tamales suck baboon ass.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 10-22-2023

I've never had a tamale nor an enchilada. 

See? How is that a white privilege? Just eat your bologna wonderbread sandwich and be happy.

(10-22-2023, 01:54 PM)Duchess Wrote: I've never had a tamale nor an enchilada. 

Do you ever leave your house?

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 10-22-2023

(10-22-2023, 01:54 PM)Duchess Wrote: I've never had a tamale nor an enchilada. 

I haven't had a tamale,enchilada, or chile relleno since my high school Spanish classes' field trip to an authentic Spanish restaurant. Garcia's.......I think it was called.

(10-22-2023, 03:11 PM)sally Wrote: Do you ever leave your house?

No. Never.

I am so amazed that you have never had those things. I never turn down a tamale.

(10-22-2023, 04:52 PM)MirahM Wrote: I am so amazed that you have never had those things. 

I've always been under the impression that both tamales & enchiladas have meat in them so that's not something I would have been interested in trying.

Well then what do you get at a Mexican restaurant? I know you don’t like avocado either so guacamole is out.

(10-22-2023, 05:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-22-2023, 04:52 PM)MirahM Wrote: I am so amazed that you have never had those things. 

I've always been under the impression that both tamales & enchiladas have meat in them so that's not something I would have been interested in trying.

Ahhh