Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - nrkerr - 01-11-2014

Grilled cheese and tomato soup.

I'm lame, I know, but my kids love it.

RE: what's for dinner? - Cynical Ninja - 01-12-2014

(01-11-2014, 05:47 PM)Duchess Wrote: Hahaha! I have a romantic view of the UK. I think it's all exactly as Dickens has described to me, cobblestone streets, quaint shops, little boys in newsboy caps, match girls, stuff like that. Please don't disillusion me.

We have come a long way since Dickens.

But we still have our very old culture that's never going to go away. We trace our lineage back to Stonehenge and beyond. We are actually a melting pot of immigrants and assimilated invaders. They did a survey of DNA here a few years ago and mine came back the same as my surname Norman/Scottish.

RE: what's for dinner? - Cynical Ninja - 01-12-2014

(01-11-2014, 08:03 PM)sally Wrote: Spicy stuff doesn't bother me at all, I have a stomach like a goat.

You should try a phall curry.

Sweats out the toxins.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 01-24-2014

I just made a 50,000 calorie meal. Buttermilk marinated fried chicken breasts on homemade biscuits with honey butter and hot sauce, fried eggs and fried potatoes smothered with peppers, onions and cheese.

I don't know what the hell possessed me to do that, but no one seemed to have a problem eating it. I can't go to the grocery store when I'm hungry, I end up making something I saw on the cooking channel and by the time I'm done with it I'm not even hungry and think to myself why the fuck I did it. Not only did I clog my family's arteries, but I have a hell of a mess to clean up.

RE: what's for dinner? - crash - 01-24-2014

(01-24-2014, 09:45 PM)sally Wrote: I don't know what the hell possessed me to do that

Nicotine withdrawal..

*nods*

RE: what's for dinner? - Cynical Ninja - 01-25-2014

(01-24-2014, 11:35 PM)crash Wrote: Nicotine withdrawal..

*nods*

Defiinitely.

I TOLD her that going cold turkey was a bad idea!

Cynical Nostradamus strikes again.

RE: what's for dinner? - Cynical Ninja - 01-25-2014

(01-24-2014, 09:45 PM)sally Wrote: I just made a 50,000 calorie meal. Buttermilk marinated fried chicken breasts on homemade biscuits with honey butter and hot sauce, fried eggs and fried potatoes smothered with peppers, onions and cheese.

Are you trying to subconsciously kill your husband? Keep feeding him that shit and his heart will explode like a watermelon being hit with a sledgehammer.

Fried food and cheese and buttermilk and honey butter is a cardiac arrest on a plate.

RE: what's for dinner? - SIXFOOTERsez - 01-26-2014

Tonite was Coq Au Vin, my first time to make this dish. Jeesus it was good. Kind of a lot of work for what I usually do, but it was worth it.
Most consider the French to be a bunch of stuck up assholes, and for the most part rightly so, but for good Wine, Good Cheese and Good Cooking, they are tough to beat, you have to bring your A Game

RE: what's for dinner? - Cynical Ninja - 01-27-2014

The bloke teaching me to cook is a classical French trained chef.

The French may be cheese eating surrender monkeys but when it comes to food they are hard to beat.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 01-30-2014

I'm hungry, it's been a long day & I haven't got a dinner plan.

I bet Sally is cooking something wonderful that I can't pronounce.

I'm going to have to rummage for food like a beggar.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 01-30-2014

(01-30-2014, 06:04 PM)Duchess Wrote: I bet Sally is cooking something wonderful that I can't pronounce.

I made homemade gyros, quite easy really and better than most restaurants. I'm not sure of the pronunciation myself. Some people pronounce it year-oh and others pronounce it gy-row or guy-row.

(01-30-2014, 06:49 PM)sally Wrote: gy-row

That's how I say it, or I should say, read it. I've never had one and I don't think I've ever seen one around here. Aren't they similar to a sub?

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 01-30-2014

(01-30-2014, 06:59 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-30-2014, 06:49 PM)sally Wrote: gy-row

That's how I say it, or I should say, read it. I've never had one and I don't think I've ever seen one around here. Aren't they similar to a sub?

No, it's spiced ground lamb baked in a loaf, sliced thin and grilled, wrapped in warm pita bread and topped with garlic sauce and a salad of shredded cabbage, red onion, cucumbers and pickled peppers.

Now I know why I've never had one.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 02-25-2014

What are you making for dinner? I'm famished.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 02-25-2014

I haven't ate since Sunday afternoon. I caught some kind of stomach virus, woke up puking my guts up early Monday morning and the thought of food is still making me nauseated. I puked so much that nothing was coming up anymore except for nasty yellow acid stuff that tasted like liquid aspirin.

Everyone else is eating sandwiches.

RE: what's for dinner? - Donovan - 02-26-2014

Lol sally ' s preggers.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 02-26-2014

That's not it thank Christ. My son and daughter had it too, but it hit me a lot worse. I guess because I'm old.

On top of that my son's friend came over here with a cough and I caught that too. Now I'm all congested and my head feels likes it's going to explode.

RE: what's for dinner? - Donovan - 02-26-2014

Oooooooh. .. gotcha Smiley_emoticons_wink Sally ' s not baking a bun in the oven, she's "under the weather". And if she's wearing extra baggy sweaters this summer it's because Florida gets cold.

RE: what's for dinner? - QueenBee - 02-26-2014

(02-25-2014, 09:12 PM)sally Wrote: I haven't ate since Sunday afternoon. I caught some kind of stomach virus, woke up puking my guts up early Monday morning and the thought of food is still making me nauseated. I puked so much that nothing was coming up anymore except for nasty yellow acid stuff that tasted like liquid aspirin.

Everyone else is eating sandwiches.

Thanks for sharing. Note to self: Do not come to Mock while eating lunch.

I may just pass on dinner, or make chicken tenders.