Mock
Ramsey Appreciation Thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Ramsey Appreciation Thread (/thread-8406.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - Duchess - 07-03-2012

(07-03-2012, 05:35 PM)username Wrote: Jesus Christ. I need to get back to work; the place is going crazy.

People needed warnings yesterday. Where were you? Bend over!

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - Riotgear - 07-03-2012

TROLLS!?! WHERE??

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - pspence - 07-03-2012

(07-03-2012, 01:29 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 01:20 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Hey! Get all this ass talk outta my thread. Unless it's about how nice and pretty mine is. hah

I'm betting jsmom has a nicer ass than you Ramsey.

I know she has prettier lips and a softer neck.

I would be willing to hold a nicest ass contest for the Ladies of Mock, I also know it would be a thankless job but I would be willing to sacrifice for the good of the forum.

Your chivalry blows our minds!

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - OnBendedKnee - 07-03-2012

^
And that's the closest he's going to get.

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - pspence - 07-03-2012

(07-03-2012, 05:35 PM)username Wrote: WTF?!?!?!

I leave for a few days and Ramsey gets an appreciation thread and trolls invade.

Jesus Christ. I need to get back to work; the place is going crazy.

We needed you on deck...

User- I needed to be warned yesterday. However, if you have the proper outfit I'd probably be willing to accept some instruction after-the-fact...

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - LuciferLynn - 07-03-2012

Its safe becusae he washes his hands before he touches his cock.

Well it was clean when I put it in my pants in the morning so I'm not going to pull it out with dirty paws.

Or is it that you have a thing for dirty, dirty cocks?

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - LuciferLynn - 07-03-2012

I'm afraid of germs in general.

Then washing one's hands _before_ touching one's junk ought to make perfect sense to you.

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - username - 07-03-2012

I'm in Coarsegold Ca with a bunch of middle school girlfriends and one drunk husband (not mine) who keeps trying to hug me. Or something. HELP! S.O.S! One of the women is painting his nails right now. Smiley_emoticons_slash Picture to follow eventually.

BUY SOME WEED! You're smack dab in the middle of some of the best in the world.

I took the picture. Blurg, men don't wear blue nail polish.

I think we have some lone, stupid male abuse going on. Several of the women are just icky too. I didn't want to come to this but felt obligated. *sigh* It's just one night.

(07-03-2012, 09:03 PM)Riotgear Wrote: BUY SOME WEED! You're smack dab in the middle of some of the best in the world.

Hmmmm!!!! I'ma ask my friend who is hosting it. So far, no weed. Lots of alcohol but no weed.

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - Donovan - 07-03-2012

@ Sally I object on the grounds that Donovan's relative dickheadedness is a pre-existing condition and therefore outside the statute of limitations herein. Further, since the legal question being raised is whether or not sally-ho was victimized at a tender age by being plied with free booze, the question of her character is the only relevant one.

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - Clang McFly - 07-03-2012

(07-03-2012, 07:34 AM)sally Wrote: I've never seen a thread filled with so many lies. No one even really appreciates Ramsey, she's stupid.

Must be Opposite Day already.

Now excuse me while I put on sunglasses to shield my eyes from ramsey's brilliance.

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - sally - 07-03-2012

(07-03-2012, 09:13 PM)Donovan Wrote: @ Sally I object on the grounds that Donovan's relative dickheadedness is a pre-existing condition and therefore outside the statute of limitations herein. Further, since the legal question being raised is whether or not sally-ho was victimized at a tender age by being plied with free booze, the question of her character is the only relevant one.

The thing about the statute of limitations is that you have to stop being a dickhead at some point in time. If you go back and act like a dickhead before that time is up (in your case an hour ago) you start the process all over again.

Motion denied, motherfucker.

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - Duchess - 07-03-2012

(07-03-2012, 08:57 PM)username Wrote: One of the women is painting his nails right now. Smiley_emoticons_slash

That's just wrong, wrong, wrong. Jeezus.

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - ramseycat - 07-03-2012

(07-03-2012, 09:18 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 07:34 AM)sally Wrote: I've never seen a thread filled with so many lies. No one even really appreciates Ramsey, she's stupid.

Must be Opposite Day already.

Now excuse me while I put on sunglasses to shield my eyes from ramsey's brilliance.

Big Sal is just jelly bro. Ignore her. hah

(07-03-2012, 09:13 PM)Donovan Wrote: @ Sally I object on the grounds that Donovan's relative dickheadedness is a pre-existing condition and therefore outside the statute of limitations herein. Further, since the legal question being raised is whether or not sally-ho was victimized at a tender age by being plied with free booze, the question of her character is the only relevant one.

Seems to me the question of character is irrelevant. Asked and answered.