Mock
I'm working right now..... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: I'm working right now..... (/thread-8500.html)

I'm working right now..... - Maggot - 07-14-2012

Because I put crap off all week to do family stuff, now my side work crap is due Sunday and I'm crunching like a fat lady gnawing on a case of butterfingers. But I have all night and this forum, some hash lotsa beer and booze. I shall return.

RE: I'm working right now..... - HairOfTheDog - 07-14-2012

(07-14-2012, 10:28 PM)Maggot Wrote: Because I put crap off all week to do family stuff, now my side work crap is due Sunday and I'm crunching like a fat lady gnawing on a case of butterfingers. But I have all night and this forum, some hash lotsa beer and booze. I shall return.

I have to make a booze run! I got some good cleaning done today and have a Bleach buzz, but I think I need a couple beers to keep on going. Thank gawd for music; I'm scrubbing to it.

No hash. Smiley_emoticons_slash

RE: I'm working right now..... - Riotgear - 07-14-2012

I know a guy who makes some fantastic bubble hash. It might be kind of awkward if we all stopped by.

"Yeah, so these are my friends from Mock. Oh, it's an internet forum. Right, like a message board. So anyway, do you have any hash?"

(07-14-2012, 10:36 PM)Riotgear Wrote: I know a guy who makes some fantastic bubble hash. It might be kind of awkward if we all stopped by.

"Yeah, so these are my friends from Mock. Oh, it's an internet forum. Right, like a message board. So anyway, do you have any hash?"

Maybe OBK could raid the evidence locker. No?

Yes!

RE: I'm working right now..... - sally - 07-14-2012

OBK is a decent looking, funny guy, but he can't be trusted. He's like a cross between Bob Newhart and Starsky.

(07-14-2012, 10:56 PM)sally Wrote: OBK is a decent looking, funny guy, but he can't be trusted. He's like a cross between Bob Newhart and Starsky.

hah He looks more like Hutch, imo.

RE: I'm working right now..... - sally - 07-14-2012

Damn, I messed it up. Bob Newhart and Hutch, that's OBK.

I've never trusted Bob Newhart.

(07-14-2012, 11:15 PM)Riotgear Wrote: I've never trusted Bob Newhart.

That's weird. I always trusted Bob. Carol, on the other hand, was kinda shady, but I don't think she was abusing the nut cases in any way (hopefully).

BUT, Larry and his brother Daryl and his other brother Daryl, those 3 were definitely up to no good. JMO...

RE: I'm working right now..... - Maggot - 07-14-2012

I was wondering who L.C. fell for............or at least tripped. All he needs is a flannel shirt. I do not trust his thumbs. hah

(07-14-2012, 11:27 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(07-14-2012, 11:15 PM)Riotgear Wrote: I've never trusted Bob Newhart.

That's weird. I always trusted Bob. Carol, on the other hand, was kinda shady, but I don't think she was abusing the nut cases in any way (hopefully).

BUT, Larry and his brother Daryl and his other brother Daryl, those 3 were definitely up to no good. JMO...

The pilot upstairs was doing Bobs wife, he was alaways down there and what the hell did little miss pleshett do for work? I wonder.................Holy shit, lotsa stuff spelled wrong there eh? hahahahahaha

All done:
4-30x10 ac-10 sealed dampers- 80.00 ea.
Blowing-kisses...........Thanks for all your moral support!..........Blowing-kisses

Ta-da........
[Image: 3yrold010.jpg]

It brings a tear to my eye ......all that 16ga galv.....hah

[Image: 3yrold009.jpg]

RE: I'm working right now..... - HairOfTheDog - 07-15-2012

Beautiful!

I finished the upstairs cleanathon and the downstairs bathroom (except the upstairs office - it can wait til tomorrow). Downstairs is easier and I WILL GET IT DONE TOMORROW - that's me nagging myself.

Still didn't make the booze run. I think I'll be staying dry...

RE: I'm working right now..... - Maggot - 07-15-2012

I will never forget the look on my Mothers face when I inadvertantly said " I'd love to go Ma ..........but I really should douche my place....25 yrs ago and I still hear the sarcasm when I mention cleaning to her.

RE: I'm working right now..... - Maggot - 07-15-2012

Wow 1;34 ......where DOES the time go?

RE: I'm working right now..... - Ma Huang Sor - 07-16-2012

(07-14-2012, 10:28 PM)Maggot Wrote: Because I put crap off all week to do family stuff, now my side work crap is due Sunday and I'm crunching like a fat lady gnawing on a case of butterfingers. But I have all night and this forum, some hash lotsa beer and booze. I shall return.

mmmmmm hash. I haven't had hash in ages. Used to give me bronchitis though, which is probably why I haven't had it in ages.

RE: I'm working right now..... - Ma Huang Sor - 07-16-2012

(07-14-2012, 10:56 PM)sally Wrote: OBK is a decent looking, funny guy, but he can't be trusted. He's like a cross between Bob Newhart and Starsky.

hah