Mock
Fuck Muhammad!!! - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Fuck Muhammad!!! (/thread-8944.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - Clang McFly - 02-10-2015

(02-09-2015, 10:49 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(02-09-2015, 10:19 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(02-09-2015, 08:47 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Hi Clang, so you have decided not to be a Priest....well, I think you made a wide decision. Are you still working late shift at the warehouse/store place? How is your Dad doing? Sorry for the 20 questions....just curious
I'm working various shifts at Price Chopper supermarket. Open availability(which also describes my dating/sex life). Dad is doing ok. Mostly sleeps, watches TV, and reads the newspaper. Trying to get Dad out of the house more but don't think that will happen until spring/summer. Maybe not even then. He didn't appreciate it when my brother took him to a hockey game and I cleaned his bedroom.

Those older folks can sometimes be difficult to deal with, just be firm....and act like you are the boss now, just keep household organized...and when you don't feel cooking, wieners are fine, even some Michael Angelo Italian frozen dinners, are good..
firm I am not(except where it countsSmiley_emoticons_wink). I am malleable as clay. If I was firm I'd be living on my own as the world's ugliest drag queen by now.

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - crash - 02-10-2015

Anonymous hits ISIS with hundreds of hacks

Hacktivist collective Anonymous has dealt a blow to the recruiting efforts of ISIS by launching cyber attacks on Twitter accounts used by the terror group to mobilize fighters. In a comprehensive strike called #OpISIS, the hackers have managed to breach hundreds of ISIS Twitter accounts and email addresses.

In a statement released by Anonymous, the vigilante cyber cabal said: "ISIS, we will hunt you, take down your sites, accounts, emails and expose you... You will be treated like a virus, and we are the cure. We own the internet."

"Remember – the terrorists that are calling themselves Islamic State (ISIS) are not Muslims."

It also added that its members comprised of people from all over the world: "We are Muslims, we are Christians, we are Jews, we are hackers... We come from all races, countries, religions, and ethnicity."

"We are hackers, crackers, hacktivists, phishers, agents, spies, or just the guy from next door. We are students, administrators, workers, clerks, unemployed, rich, poor. We are young, or old, gay or straight. We wear smart clothes or Uggs. We come from all races, countries, religions, and ethnicity. United as one, divided by zero. We are Anonymous".

Anonymous uploaded a Pastebin link containing all the ISIS-affiliated Twitter accounts that it has taken down along with a list of suspected ISIS-linked Facebook profiles. Given that ISIS' relentless recruitment and propaganda machine has relied so heavily on the use of Twitter as a medium, it'll be interesting to see how far this attack sets back the caliphate.

The hacktivist collective has form for affecting the operations of terrorist organisations. In November last year, Anonymous hijacked the Ku Klux Klan's Twitter account in the wake of threats made by the racist white supremacy group against Ferguson protesters.

Story

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - Mohammed - 02-10-2015

(02-09-2015, 08:35 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(02-09-2015, 08:16 PM)sally Wrote: Ramsey and FU, HotD and Kid and now User and Crash. Fucking nauseating.

If I ever start flirting with MS or Clang please shoot me in the head.

You told Clang that you'd suck his dick if it was covered in olive oil. And, you've said many times that Mo is at the top of your Mock Fuck Chain.

I don't remember you teasing or flirting with MS like that, but declaring that Mo is at the top of everybody elses' fuck chain too, several times, is very MS-esque of you and could at least be considered flattering to MS.

I don't have a gun though -- so your head's safe.

I started my day all grumpy and ready to punch someone in the face, and now all of a sudden I am all moist inside. Soft and squidgy. Well, me and Sal don't have to do anything so openly, we simply just .... know. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Actually they do eat a shitload of Hot Dogs over here, have huge amounts of them in the freezers that are made in Saudi, but they are all beef or chicken and totally and utterly suck.

Anonymous rocks! This morning they were actually showing on the news that one of the latest weapons against Dish Dash in Iraq and with the Kurds is .... comedy. They taking the shit out of them on TV and it looked truly funny.

Anyway, here all is quiet, the UK Embassy has evacuated, which is a rare thing to happen but I believe is because they just want to show solidarity towards the UN plus looking forward to getting pissed in Dubai for a nice R&R, the Dutch are also contemplating, which is a very rare occurrence, and the only reason I see is that our dear friend the Ambassador wants to be part of the party with the Brits at the Blue Marlin Club in Dubai.

We Germans are still cool however, as the brother of the Super Hooter, is actually residing in Frankfurt. Just found out recently and I got to make sure next time I'm home I'll take him out for some Appelwoi and Pork Knuckles!

Otherwise all tranquil in the dust bowl. Blueberry, there's a friends birthday today and I shall think of you as I drink myself wildly across the bar. And Sal of course, always think about ... Sal, especially when your throat is burning and your lips are all frozen and moist. Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - HairOfTheDog - 02-10-2015

(02-10-2015, 02:34 AM)Mohammed Wrote: Well, me and Sal don't have to do anything so openly, we simply just .... know. Smiley_emoticons_smile

hah

Yeah, sal and you have been about as subtle as an effin' freight train. Meh, I get why sally flirts with you so often and vice versa. It makes sense.

Anyway, I know that you know that I like the hell outta you Mo -- kinda like a half sister or second cousin or something like that.

So, Mo bro/cuz, you still supporting PEGIDA? I really wanna know.

Preposterous I say! Nothing but evil and blatant lies!! Me and Sally NEVER flirt with each other. We do it behind all your backs! Smiley_emoticons_fies

Anyway, here is something really interesting to read.

http://www.the-american-interest.com/2015/02/02/caliphatalism/

Seriously educating. Check it out MS.

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - Duchess - 02-10-2015

(02-10-2015, 07:38 AM)Mohammed Wrote: http://www.the-american-interest.com/2015/02/02/caliphatalism/

Thank you for the link, Mo. I read it and through it I followed another link to read the FaceBook page that is updated by a very brave person. That person is risking her life to report what is going on there.

So many of those people are just like me in that they simply want to live their life in peace. Some have been driven away from their faith because of the actions of ISIS done in the name of Allah.

Oh, I totally forgot my most gorgeous cuz with the most magical smile, why, what happened at PEGIDA?

If it is about people who say "Hey, how come all those folks from Albania with women that look like Kodiaks get free housing, cash and then use all that to start bonfires in their living rooms, but our own people who worked their whole lives here get pretty much fuck all? And what's up with we have to integrate into their customs if they coming here and not vice versa, considering that Germany is pretty free in that sense anyway?" then yes.

I would hate the thought of walking down the streets of my beloved Rheingau and all of a sudden hear "Allaaaahuuuuu akhbaaaaaaaar" blear thru some high powered speakers. I am certain I would spill my chilled Riesling all over my well clad self, especially after listening to it for all these years. They don't allow me either to put up my boom box on my terrace for some well deserved retaliation, so yeah, fuck that!

I can actually understand the people back home. When I was a child we had suddenly kids from Vietnam being part of our class, and it was absolutely cool, everybody enjoyed it, and the most adorable thing as they were so shy. I myself am the child of immigrants. But that time it was simply, you come to Germany, you act like Germany, you don't like it, go and fuck off back home. Everybody understood that, and enjoyed that, because really, you thought you are in heaven compared to all the homes everybody came from that time, which was mainly Turkey, Yugoslavia and a bit of Italia, even so, why the fuck Italy?! Didn't they have Loren and Lollobrigida?!

But then when I went thru my teenage years suddenly the character of the immigrants started to change. This is actually a real scene, and we in Germany actually do make real fun of these very real Turkish characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWfetF1jCO4

We had shootings in my hometown, all the drugs were done by the immigrants, which I myself actually enjoyed as you knew were to go too, and all the help they received from the Government with either trying to integrate them, give them housing, financially, and yet it was blatantly obvious that it was abused. My oldest daughter in Germany didn't have books in school because the school didn't have a budget. I was like Wtf?!

So yes, I fully understand them. Especially since I'm living the right opposite!

Yep, same here and one of the reasons Al Qaeda is doing so well here, at least that's what the US is saying.

24 million Yemenis. 34 of them all young. With no jobs, no future, and nowhere to go. Then somebody comes along and chucks 20.000Rial at you, the equivalent of 100$, and you instantly take on any duty they tell you. And just like with Mosul, it will be gentle duties first. Once you yourself feel secure, then you reach the stage where you feel elated and are able to take care of your family. Then you do whatever, as your family will be provided for for good.

Reading that article it makes it somewhat sound like the French Revolution I thought. The poor masses being able to get their revenge.

I wasn't at all surprised to learn that so many joining ISIS are young, poor and uneducated. They must get an immense sense of power being able to take from those who have earned all they have, they are typical bullies, they use fear and intimidation.

This is a comment from a woman living in Mosul -

"I spoke to a college professor," Mosul Eye recalls, "who told me: 'I will never leave my home as long as I breathe. I graduated from the United Kingdom. I am a secular, liberal, civil woman and I refuse to submit to these circumstances. I will not wear a burka.' This lady has not left her home since June 10th, 2014."

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - sally - 02-10-2015

(02-09-2015, 08:35 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You told Clang that you'd suck his dick if it was covered in olive oil.

I thought that was funny. And it was only to express just how much I really love olive oil. Kind of like when Crash said that he wouldn't fuck Ramsey with Clang's dick to express how much he really doesn't like Ramsey.

I sense you being perturbed with me whenever I mention the constant back and forth flirting between you and Kid.

(02-10-2015, 10:45 AM)sally Wrote:
(02-09-2015, 08:35 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You told Clang that you'd suck his dick if it was covered in olive oil.

I thought that was funny. And it was only to express just how much I really love olive oil. Kind of like when Crash said that he wouldn't fuck Ramsey with Clang's dick to express how much he really doesn't like Ramsey.

I sense you being perturbed with me whenever I mention the constant back and forth flirting between you and Kid.

I got the joke, sal, and it was very funny. Crash's joke was too.

What Kid and I have is real, though. So, yeah, it is perturbing to me when you mention the constant back forth flirting between me and Kid. Your jealous mockery is not only hurtful, it's also humiliating. You make me sick.

But, I forgive you. In fact, if Kid were here and his dick was covered in olive oil, I'd jump right off of it and tell you to suck it.

28 I die.

I just heard that Kayla's parents have confirmed her death. Apparently ISIS provided proof. While it hasn't been stated what that proof was I can only imagine the horror of any pix ISIS may have sent them. I don't know what else it could be.

(02-10-2015, 11:49 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: In fact, if Kid were here and his dick was covered in olive oil, I'd jump right off of it and tell you to suck it.

I think that would ruin the taste, only speaking for myself. I don't particularly care for aromas of salmon and notes of feta cheese in my olive oil.

First you ruin tuna for me and now feta. Thanks, thanks a bunch.

(02-10-2015, 12:29 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-10-2015, 11:49 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: In fact, if Kid were here and his dick was covered in olive oil, I'd jump right off of it and tell you to suck it.

I think that would ruin the taste, only speaking for myself. I don't particularly care for aromas of salmon and notes of feta cheese in my olive oil.

Yeah, that doesn't sound too appetizing.

Brush your teeth and gargle before you dive in and you won't ruin the taste. Problem solved.

I'm just going to pass on your generous offer altogether. When you two are done he can stick his dick in some flour and make a loaf of bread for all I care.

(02-10-2015, 12:06 PM)Duchess Wrote: I just heard that Kayla's parents have confirmed her death. Apparently ISIS provided proof. While it hasn't been stated what that proof was I can only imagine the horror of any pix ISIS may have sent them. I don't know what else it could be.

Just read Obama's statement confirming Kayla's death.

It's not clear whether she was really killed by Jordan's airstrikes or by the terrorists' hands.

Either way, Kayla seemed to be a very good person who devoted her life to helping others in need. RIP.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/10/obama-kayla-jean-mueller_n_6652680.html

I feel sorry for her family, but if you go over thinking your doing God's will then whatever happens is on you. There are plenty of people to help over here if that's your thing and you most likely wont get your head cut off.