Mock
Fuck Muhammad!!! - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Fuck Muhammad!!! (/thread-8944.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - Midwest Spy - 05-05-2015

(05-05-2015, 09:29 AM)Maggot Wrote: Lesson learned: Americans shoot back.

One officer with a handgun takes out two terrorists with body armor and ar-15's.

Message to would be terrorists:

Search out only soft targets as any encounters with personnel actually trained in the use of firearms will shoot you dead immediately.

Every time.

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - HairOfTheDog - 05-05-2015

How can you say that MS?

Police officers and other armed and trained authorities too frequently get killed in the line of duty. Their killers often live to tell.

Those professionally trained/armed officers and authorities are not "soft targets", are they? (that's a serious question -- I wanna understand your point.)

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - Maggot - 05-05-2015

I believe MS is saying that terrorists should look for softer targets and not go to Texas to an anti-Islam event. maybe go to a Democratic Hillary event instead. hah

That makes more sense.

I'm glad that security was in place at the Texas event and nobody got killed but the terrorists. I wish that were the case every time.

Hillary and the Democratic event would be swarming with high-alert armed security, whether we see 'em or not -- as you know. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I know, like bees to honey.

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - Midwest Spy - 05-05-2015

(05-05-2015, 09:51 AM)Maggot Wrote: I believe MS is saying that terrorists should look for softer targets and not go to Texas to an anti-Islam event. maybe go to a Democratic Hillary event instead. hah

That's what I meant ^ but didn't clarify it very well.

I'm sure the terrorists assumed they'd walk in the front door of the building with zero resistance.

Encountering cops out front was not what they expected.

I understand what you meant now, MS.

The element of surprise sometimes works in the terrorists'/killers' favor, no matter the type of target (but especially softer ones).

I'm really glad that the tables were turned on the two assholes who tried to strike yesterday too.

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - blueberryhill - 05-05-2015

[quote='Maggot' pid='395373' dateline='1430832561']
Lesson learned: Americans shoot back.
[/quote

yes, they do (shoot back) and sometimes shoot the wrong person...
One case of justice doesn't cancel out all the killings of people killed "accidentally." You would just like to wring my neck about now, wouldn't you?

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - blueberryhill - 05-05-2015

(05-05-2015, 05:48 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I listened to her a little last night and agreed with much she had to say.

I don't want a mosque at ground zero either. Some of the more dumb are equating her comments about jihads as applying to all Muslims in general. 78

Yes, and this is exactly why I don't post much on Facebook any longer. These people who generalize, e.g. all Muslims as terrorists, etc. I don't think you can fix stupid, it is hopeless so I just gave up. They keeping referring to Planet of the Apes when talking about Mr. Obama and family. Their racism is so blatant and "out there." I think we all agree with freedom of speech, but when it is offensive and vile toward another race, gender, etc., then put a sock in it..IMO.

(05-05-2015, 03:59 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: [quote='Maggot' pid='395373' dateline='1430832561']
Lesson learned: Americans shoot back.
[/quote

yes, they do (shoot back) and sometimes shoot the wrong person...
One case of justice doesn't cancel out all the killings of people killed "accidentally." You would just like to wring my neck about now, wouldn't you?

Hell no Oh! One with much wind, many people are gun shy. It's OK. Blowing-kisses

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - Duchess - 05-05-2015

(05-05-2015, 04:51 PM)Maggot Wrote: Hell no Oh! One with much wind, many people are gun shy. It's OK. Blowing-kisses

hah You're so loveable.

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - HairOfTheDog - 05-06-2015

The US government added 4 IS members to its Most Wanted Terrorist list after the group claimed responsibility for the attempted attack on the Draw Muhammad event in Texas.

IS publicly proclaimed the slain wanna-be killers as 'two soldiers of the caliphate'.

There's a lot of money up for grabs for anyone willing to rat out these suckers; risky venture though.

[Image: 285F035C00000578-3070000-image-m-21_1430907390450.jpg]

[Image: 285F046900000578-3070000-image-m-22_1430907409961.jpg]

And, the Islamic State issued a death threat yesterday at right wing blogger and event organizer, Pamela Geller. The group claims that they have '71 soldiers' in 15 U.S. states 'ready to attack'.

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - Maggot - 05-06-2015

Good..........another couple events like that and they'll all be shot. Set-em up ............knock-em down.

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - HairOfTheDog - 05-08-2015

(01-20-2015, 06:39 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: The Charlie Hebdo Aftermath

Well, radicals on all sides are having an effin' field day in the aftermath of the Charlie Hebdo attacks in France.

Here's the reported chain of command behind the attacks orchestrated from Yemen; AQAP has now formally claimed responsibility.

Remember that ^ guy? He's dead.

Senior al-Qaeda militant Nasser bin Ali al-Ansi (seen in a video in January in which he claimed responsibility for the Charlie Hebdo attacks) and his eldest son were reportedly just killed by a US air strike.

The killing of al-Ansi -- who also called for lone wolfs to strike in the US, France, Britain and Canada -- appears to indicate that the covert US drone program against the AQAP in Yemen is still underway, despite the evacuation of American military advisers from the country amid a worsening civil war.

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - HairOfTheDog - 05-16-2015

Another One Bites the Dust...IS Financial Leader Killed by US Special Ops in Syria

U.S. special operations forces killed a senior Islamic State leader, who helped direct the group's oil, gas and financial operations, during a raid in eastern Syria, the Pentagon and White House said on Saturday.

National Security Council spokeswoman Bernadette Meehan said Obama had authorized the raid "upon the unanimous recommendation of his national security team" and as soon as the United States was confident all the pieces were in place for the operation to succeed.

[Image: 20152281247RN780.jpg]

"^ Abu Sayyaf was a senior ISIL leader who, among other things, had a senior role in overseeing ISIL's illicit oil and gas operations -- a key source of revenue that enables the terrorist organization to carry out their brutal tactics and oppress thousands of innocent civilians," she said in a statement. "He was also involved with the group's military operations."

Umm Sayyaf, his wife, was captured during the Op and is currently in military detention in Iraq and under interrogation. She's suspected of being involved in the management of IS and human trafficking.

A young woman from the Yazidi religious minority was rescued.

Full story: http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/16/middleeast/syria-isis-us-raid/

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - Duchess - 05-16-2015

It's wonderful when we get to see something good comin' out of that hellhole.

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - Blindgreed1 - 05-18-2015

The sins of deliverance
The eyes of the patriot, fixed through the scope
The unknowing tyrant walks to the rope
It's when murder is justice that martyrs are made
A one-gun salute for the new independence day

They'll hallow your name
They'll hallow your name, for your sacrifice
The sins of deliverance
So let the wicked perish
In the presence of God, for your sacrifice

The sins of the Father atoned by the Son
Confessions of commitment broken
A nail driven for every one
It's when murder is justice that martyrs are made
A one-gun salute for the new independence day

They'll hallow your name

You are the cause, I am the effect
Created in hatred, a noose for your neck
The eyes of the patriot, fixed through the scope
The unknowing tyrant walks to the rope

They'll hallow your name
Sacrifice, sacrifice, sacrifice
They'll hallow your name

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - Maggot - 05-18-2015

That's pretty much how ISIS gets new recruits.

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - Blindgreed1 - 05-19-2015

(05-18-2015, 06:50 PM)Maggot Wrote: That's pretty much how ISIS gets new recruits.
Yup, and they are promised 75 virgins if they martyr themselves... Nobody said anything about the gender of said virgins. hah

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - HairOfTheDog - 05-30-2015

There was another "Draw Muhammad" contest event held in Phoenix yesterday; no fatalities this time.

I don't think the question of who can draw the most compelling version of the Islamic prophet is the point of these events at all. I think they're simply fronts to gain exposure for anti-Islam activists and to draw the ire of radical (and peaceful) Muslims. If so, they seem to be working to some degree -- they've at least gotten IS to react.

[Image: 2931DA0400000578-0-image-a-8_1432966354331.jpg]
Armed anti-Islam activists defiled the Koran and waved around depictions of the Prophet Muhammad in Phoenix Friday night. In an event that led to angry clashes between protestors and counter-protestors holding a Love Rally across the street, these individuals stood their ground despite threats from Islamic extremists. ISIS called for lone wolf attacks on the man who had planned the Draw Muhammad contest. Members of the terrorist group even took to social media and posted the home address of Jon Ritzheimer, the anti-Islam creator of the event that had close to 500 in attendance.

I think the event facades are stupid, personally.

But, the event organizers, the attendees, and the Muslim protestors all have a right to protest and express their beliefs, so long as they don't break the law in the process.

I wonder if Arizona will host more of them and/or if they'll start being held across the country?